*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,886 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
ZEEB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
what a bunch of ****ing losers. I'm done with this season and started catching up on older seasons I missed. Almost through season 10 and loving every bit of it.

gigemJTH12
AG
what is the raspberries thing?
Flashdiaz
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

something my 3yr old gets in trouble for doing because it's so childish.

MooreTrucker
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Juvenile idiocy

Hopefully, production gets hold of them and stops this stupidity before it happens. OTOH, it will sink them in the ratings and solidify this bunch of idiots as horrible people who deserve no following or all-star vet type status.
gigemJTH12
AG
what is it?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Stooping to new lows.

Thank you for bringing Paul back, production. This is his creation.
MooreTrucker
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

what is it?
It's that thing in the picture....making a fart sound with your mouth.
theeyetest
This season is so weird. I've never seen anything like it, to be honest. Is Elena the dumbest player in the game or does that award go to Paul's minions? I sincerely hope that Mark wins HOH tonight after eviction #1.
MooreTrucker
AG
gigemtrev said:

This season is so weird. I've never seen anything like it, to be honest. Is Elena the dumbest player in the game or does that award go to Paul's minions? I sincerely hope that Mark wins HOH tonight after eviction #1.
C. All of the above
jac4
AG
If you a proud of a hat that says "petty," then you have pretty much lost me.

I think I'm most disappointed in Jason this year bc i liked him at first.
MooreTrucker
AG
Jason and Christmas for me. I really liked both of them at first, but now they're just part of the big lump of idiocy. Kevin is headed that way too.

And speaking of lump, I hated Josh from the start, and he's still at the bottom for me of my list.
Bunk Moreland
I legitimately think Alex is the only other player who can win. She's trying to create a persona and play rough. It would have worked better if she didn't sidle up to Paul in week 3.

She was trying to get #SavageAlex going on her BB HOH twitter posts and the replies were not having any of what she was saying.

However, she legitimately wants to go to the end with Jason, and Jason-her. So if either win that Final 3, they'll take each other and she'll win with ease.

Other than that, I don't see a scenario where Paul is leaving the house.

He has the final 4 deal with Josh/Alex/Jason...add in Kevin for their F5 that the whole group minus Kevin doesn't know they already have solidified the F4.

Josh will totally take him like the oaf he is should he stumble into a decision.

He has the backup with Matt/Raven, who dont' know about his deal, and they think they're going to F3 with him(they've said this multiple times).

Elena and Mark have absolutely no shot unless Mark wins every comp the rest of the way to keep himself off the block...which he won't.

Christmas is just a number, and more or less said she wants to be around till F6.

I read everyone's(mine included) posts on here and I keep wanting to think there's another scenario...but the season just is that messed up. sheep trying to get Paul "his" win.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Mark winning 1st hoh would be epic. It would also basically ensure he goes home next week, however. Only way around that is if he took the super super conservative route of putting up Matt and Raven with a replacement potential of Josh or Christmas. He's screwed regardless bc whoever he puts up will cause the crazies to shun him.

Even if he put up Elana (which he never would, but the other side would love), they would call him out on not being trustworthy. It's crazy how that guy literally can't win
Bunk Moreland
True. The one last obstacle for Paul is the double eviction, and I think he knows this.

Just make sure Mark or Elena don't win the first HOH comp tonight, and he's home free.

Even if Mark stayed, won the 2nd HOH, and nominated Paul...paul would have a POV and a week to convince his yuppies to keep him. I think he's fairly confident he could do just that.
tailgatetimer10
AG
If he wins, it's got to be Paul and Alex put up. And hope like hell you or Elana win veto. Use Josh as replacement nom (Christmas as back up in case Josh wins veto)

You got to take one of his closest allies out.

In my opinion getting Alex or Paul out at this point is equally as important.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Even if Mark stayed, won the 2nd HOH, and nominated Paul...paul would have a POV and a week to convince his yuppies to keep him. I think he's fairly confident he could do just that.
As a former Yuppie in the original sense of that word, I am offended by this use to describe these idiots.
Bunk Moreland
Agreed.

Alex & Paul. Worst case scenario is Xmas winning POV and talking Paul off. Then you have to just go with Raven or Matt because Paul would control votes, so at least one of Raven/Matt go home.

But Alex & Paul are safe no matter what if one of them comes off. They have to both be up at eviction for one to go tonight.
spanky
AG
Man, I'm having a hard time watching this garbage. Kind of ashamed I liked Alex and Christmas at the start. These fools are so bad, I'm actually pulling for Paul to just win at this point.
Bunk Moreland
season sucks no doubt.

If Alex makes it to the end with Jason and wins, then I'll respect her game because she is a super fan and she has a strategy.

If(and most likely when) she gets blindsided by Paul around F5 or F4, and thanks him for the opportunity on her way out, then I'll look at it as garbage.

Her pettiness and *****iness is sometimes gameplay sometimes psychotic. What a weird culture this season has created in the house.
spanky
AG
...and I might have missed it, but why didn't Christmas compete in the temptation safety challenge?
spanky
AG
yeah, she's actually played some game, but her jumping around and getting excited over the pot banging and such just irritates the crap out of me
MooreTrucker
AG
Not medically cleared yet?
aggie98infl
AG
I think because they didn't know what type of comp it would be if it was something she wasn't allowed to participate in she would automatically be last and then likely wouldn't be able to play for veto and "the team" wanted someone strong to play in the veto.
AcctAg11
AG
I'm just hoping the audience starts chanting Cody's name tonight when evicted, however unlikely that might be, or at least give a thunderous enough cheer that it makes Paul & minions super paranoid/self-conscious.
spanky
AG
that makes sense...also hate that she is still in the game. I know it sucks to get hurt and have to leave, but altering the game for her is not my idea of BB
ftaggie09
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

season sucks no doubt.

If Alex makes it to the end with Jason and wins, then I'll respect her game because she is a super fan and she has a strategy.

If(and most likely when) she gets blindsided by Paul around F5 or F4, and thanks him for the opportunity on her way out, then I'll look at it as garbage.

Her pettiness and *****iness is sometimes gameplay sometimes psychotic. What a weird culture this season has created in the house.
"Super fan" I think that word gets thrown around way too much. I know she says she is a super fan but she was a recruit. I have a hard time believing how big of a fan you are if you were recruited and didn't know who Jeff was in the cast interview.
MooreTrucker
AG
spanky said:

that makes sense...also hate that she is still in the game. I know it sucks to get hurt and have to leave, but altering the game for her is not my idea of BB
Altering the game = BB....expect the unexpected, and all that.
Serious Lee
xmas should have been forced to participate in the comp that she elected to be a part of. let her ass get hurt again, its all about rating anyway, isnt it?
Bunk Moreland
Was Alex the one who didn't know who Jeff was? I forgot that if so.
Carl Underguard
AG
I've heard people go back and forth over her "fan" status on podcasts. From what I've gathered, she is probably a casual fan of the show but was a recruit. She certainly talks like if she's a superfan. Jess, Ramses, and Crawford had more of a claim to that title.
spanky
AG
Let her juice up again to get back out there
ftaggie09
AG
Yeah it was alex
Bunk Moreland
gotcha. Well whatever she is she shows a good acumen for the game. She's without a doubt in the 2nd best position in the house, but she's testing my nerves.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
How do you know which house guests were recruited and how does one get recruited for the show?
tailgatetimer10
AG
They will openly talk about it. Plus you'll have the people who absolutely know nothing about the show, an obvious indicator

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.