*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,892 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
jac4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's why it was completely ridiculous for Alex, Jason, Matt, and Raven to vote with Paul exclusively. They aren't even playing the game.

Even Mark and Elena voted with Paul against Cody when they were on the outs with the rest of the house. It's completely insane.
Aggie95
AG
I thought Paul and Alex had a final 2 deal?

Bunk Moreland
Yep. Everyone keeps thinking to play nice and maybe they'll blend in even though they absolutely know they're next. So pathetic.

And Jason's dumb ass speech + telling Matt Alex is his for sure final 2(and of course Matt ran and told Paul) set forth in Paul's mind that Jason needs to go next week.

Hes got to evict one of jason/Alex and one of Matt/Raven and it's over.
Bunk Moreland
Aggie95 said:

I thought Paul and Alex had a final 2 deal?

If they did Alex is lying because she and Jason are 100% in until the end. She has confirmed in DR sessions plus private convos with Jason
Garrelli 5000
AG
Quote:

Raven: can't play next
From my vantage that's been a season-long affliction.

Due to the number of sycophants on this season, this has to be the largest group of worthless people at the end.

I respect that Paul is doing what he needs to do to win, but he's not entertaining and has shown he's also a POS.

I know that on many levels all of the HGs will look back on this season and think it was fun, it likely made them more money and temporary fame than they'd do otherwise, etc. I hope to hell however that the ultimately don't want to discuss BB because they realize what gigantic morons they've been.
jac4
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Quote:

Raven: can't play next
From my vantage that's been a season-long affliction.

Due to the number of sycophants on this season, this has to be the largest group of worthless people at the end.

I respect that Paul is doing what he needs to do to win, but he's not entertaining and has shown he's also a POS.

I know that on many levels all of the HGs will look back on this season and think it was fun, it likely made them more money and temporary fame than they'd do otherwise, etc. I hope to hell however that the ultimately don't want to discuss BB because they realize what gigantic morons they've been.

I actually think they are too stupid to realize that. By and large, they are all window licking morons.
Bunk Moreland
Mark was picked for veto. So he's got a shot.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Actually, that's an insult to window lickers. These buffoons prefer door knobs.
Aggie95
AG
if production really does manipulate the game they would be fools not to guarantee Mark win pov.
Bunk Moreland
Agreed. And I'd hope Mark would leave noms the same, so the house has to decide who to split up put of maven and Alex/Jason. At least that would get some drama going towards a house split next week.

But what will most likely happen is Mark would make a deal to work together with Alex & Jason, they'll promise he won't go up next week, they'll tell Paul and xmas quietly, then go "work" with Mark while xmas nominates Kevin who gets the axe, then one week later Alex wins an endurance HOH and nominates or backdoors mark.
AcctAg11
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Agreed. And I'd hope Mark would leave noms the same, so the house has to decide who to split up put of maven and Alex/Jason. At least that would get some drama going towards a house split next week.

But what will most likely happen is Mark would make a deal to work together with Alex & Jason, they'll promise he won't go up next week, they'll tell Paul and xmas quietly, then go "work" with Mark while xmas nominates Kevin who gets the axe, then one week later Alex wins an endurance HOH and nominates or backdoors mark.

Mark shouldn't trust anyone at this point, but he should take one of them down. This would make the rest of the house start speculating that the vetoed nominee might be working with Mark. It helps take the target off Mark. Doing nothing with the veto would be a very passive play, when what Mark needs is a shake-up.
HTownAg98
Labor Day having to get a little blood on her hands wouldn't be a bad thing.
jac4
AG
AcctAg11 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Mark shouldn't trust anyone at this point, but he should take one of them down. This would make the rest of the house start speculating that the vetoed nominee might be working with Mark. It helps take the target off Mark. Doing nothing with the veto would be a very passive play, when what Mark needs is a shake-up.

IMO, Mark would be a fool to pull Jason off. 2 nights ago Jason voted Elena off. Eff him and the horse he road in on. We are all counting our chickens before they hatch. Odds on scenario is still that Mark is back doored.

In the dream scenario that Mark wins POV, he absolutely needs to leave noms the same and lay low as the house cracks apart. #teammark
jac4
AG
Haven't been watching the feeds. Do Alex/Jason realize they are on the outs with Paul yet?

Jason wasted the PERFECT opportunity to back door Paul at DE, just for Paul to turn on him 1-2 weeks later. What a colossal b-word. Only bigger waste in the house right now is Matt.

And seriously, Elena in DE? She's the in top 3 (bottom 3?) of most useless players in the house. What a DA.
Bunk Moreland
AcctAg11 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I initially thought this, but all xmas(Paul) would do is nominate Kevin and he'd leave. No one would believe a person was working with him based off how the season has gone.

So Paul will know to have Easter replace with Kevin who doesn't have a partner. No blood other than maybe her losing Kev's jury vote, and the huge group stays together another week with the same common enemy.
Bunk Moreland
Apparently this conversation happened, which goes with exactly what I thought above re: mark using pov.

Quote:

Sat 3:48 PM BBT Up in HOH Paul & Christmas agree Mark out if he doesn't win veto, if M wins veto, Jason goes, if M takes Jason off then Kevin goes

Here was a rich quote too...

Quote:

Sat 4:23 PM BBT 421-Paul to Mark: You hung out w/ Cody. Cody was the plague and if you hung out w/ him, people freaked out. NT

But this was the most ironic and pathetic by far...

Quote:

Sat 4:25 PM BBT 424-Paul says he is glad Derrick came in & told them what Paul's been saying: not be mean, bitter, hateful or aggressive & enjoy it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
451-Raven cant get near the zapping rat trap bc she wont survive. It will turn her pacemaker off. She wont survive. -Tigrress
Counterpoint
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

451-Raven cant get near the zapping rat trap bc she wont survive. It will turn her pacemaker off. She wont survive. -Tigrress
And Raven's mom was struck by lightning. Either this is the unluckiest family in the whole world OR....!
aggie98infl
AG
Jason won veto. Sounds like it was the slip and slide which is usually HOH. Another boring week.
Bunk Moreland
Meh. I'm more or less done. I'll keep up here and there but the season is just dead.
tk for tu juan

I'll be back the week Paul backdoors Alex or Cinco de Mayo for the drama
Goose
AG
I'll go out on a limb and say Paul won't win. Somebody'll wise up and realize that if he's in the final 2 he's winning hands down. Somebody will evict him pre-final two.
LHIOB
AG
It would be awesome if the jury house decided to vote for whoever Paul is with in the F2
jac4
AG
LHIOB said:

It would be awesome if the jury house decided to vote for whoever Paul is with in the F2

That's possible. I could see the jury house having an anti-Paul sentiment when they start talking. Especially Alex and Jason.
JABQ04
AG
I know y'all have posted it before but I love the fact that most people left in the house are being less popular than everyone who has been evicted. God they suck. Can't wait to see how we as fans think how ****ty they actually are.
Flashdiaz
AG
When people are beat, they like to think they've been beat by the best. So they'll vote for Paul to make it so.

That and they're playing like they've already conceded losing.
HTownAg98
Flashdiaz said:

When people are beat, they like to think they've been beat by the best. So they'll vote for Paul to make it so.

That and they're playing like they've already conceded losing.

That happened the minute Paul walked through the front door.
Bunk Moreland
I'll say this... If Paul makes F2 he better win. Unless maybe against Alex if she continues to make moves.

We've all said it... It's not his fault they're all sycophants. The issue is more with the rest of the house not even trying to play the game, so I currently don't think there are any more than 2 deserving winners in that house to date.

I hate bitter juries or those that vote personally. Vote for who played the best game. Which sadly is a very low bar so far.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I hate bitter juries or those that vote personally. Vote for who played the best game. Which sadly is a very low bar so far.

That makes sense, I guess I'm hoping that Paul becomes a target when the first out of Jason/Alex leaves. If one of these losers can get Paul out, that's a major skin on the wall to improve their resum.
Bunk Moreland
With you 100% there. Wish someone would play the game.

F6 is too far to let Paul go. At that point everyone plays veto and he knows the comps better because he has played in them already last year.

The move needs to happen next week or the week after at the latest
Bunk Moreland
Haven't read any updates today until now. Zingbot came in and house yesterday.

Slow day in the house. Paul had a cam session where he talked to the feeds for an hour going week by week taking credit for everything, talking about what he needs to happen (survive next 2 weeks - which he is right)... That his f3 with xmas and Josh is to ensure victory etc.

All of this thoughts are right, but it's just not impressive with this house. Also, just reading the flow of conversation from him sounds like he was doing it to over compensate for something zingbot said. Like he felt he needed to explain himself to the cameras about his game play.

Of course in that he bashed other hg's for being here for other reasons etc. Claims he threw the 2nd hoh to Cody because he "knew Cody would go on a power trip.".... Or you threw it because you knew you had 3 weeks of invincibility so winning would be pointless.

Will be interested to see Wednesday what zingbot zinged him with.

Did any update sites catch discussion of his zing?
Bunk Moreland
Also, Julie specifically said there won't be a jury battle back, but not that someone from jury could come back.

My guess is someone gets a pandora's box with money and the result is America votes on a jury member to come back.

Long shot but what the hell.
AggieGirl35
AG
Arbor Day: I'm ready to make some big moves and I'm one step closer to that 500k!

Reality: I'm going to get out the most obvious target who has zero power or strategic value and then I'm one step closer to just kinda bowing out to whatever my boss Paul wants.

Ugh.
HTownAg98
AggieGirl35 said:

Arbor Day: I'm ready to make some big moves and I'm one step closer to that 500k!

Reality: I'm going to get out the most obvious target who has zero power or strategic value and then I'm one step closer to just kinda bowing out to whatever my boss Paul wants.

Ugh.

I was about to post the exact same thing.
JDUB08AG
AG
I get angry just watching how beyond stupid these people are. Christmas saying it's time for big moves - wants to backdoor Mark. It Jason when after he reads his letter. Pretty cool that his wife is preggo and I'm happy for him, but then he says I gotta make some big moves and win for my kids. You just blew the most golden opportunity anyone ever has in this game by winning HOH on double eviction. This season just makes me irrationally angry. Can't CBS do some baseline intelligence test before choosing your cast?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.