*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,840 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Flashdiaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
that HOH comp was pathetic and a microcosm of the entire season in one neat, sad HOH competition.
Paul says 'jump' and the rest of the guests say 'how high'
rhoswen
AG
Has anyone seen any articles about how maybe, just maybe, CBS knows viewership is down? The only way they'd know is Nielsen, right? If those Nielsen families are still watching I want to throw their tv's in the Addicks reservoir.

Edit: quick Google search makes it appear viewership is still very high. Ugh.
jrod2181
loved Kaysar. 10:00 min mark when he tells her I sealed your partners fate is to me the best moment in BB history
MooreTrucker
AG
Flashdiaz said:

that HOH comp was pathetic and a microcosm of the entire season in one neat, sad HOH competition.

It did seem like Josh and Christmas are on to him but maybe they think that taking him to an end will be a win for them because he might not get the jury votes.

And I wonder how hard Cody is trying to sway the jury members as they come in....and how successful he is doing it.
Flashdiaz
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Flashdiaz said:

It did seem like Josh and Christmas are on to him but maybe they think that taking him to an end will be a win for them because he might not get the jury votes.

And I wonder how hard Cody is trying to sway the jury members as they come in....and how successful he is doing it.
hard to argue against Paul. He's the only one playing the game, everyone else is just following his lead and doing what they are told. Christmas wins HOH's given to her, then she talks ****, and does exactly what Paul wants. So does Alex... all of them.

I actually think Cody would vote for Paul because Paul is the only other worthy competitor.
MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah, that's true. And it would be hard to argue FOR Christmas or Josh or any of the other idiots for that same reason. But I think she and Josh do think that, and also hasn't Paul been selling them hard on the "as a vet I can't win so I'm going for 2nd place anyway" scam?
Bunk Moreland
haven't watched or read updates at all...I assume Jason is the 100% target going home right?

Has he voiced displeasure of being played like a fool, or is he still just happy to be there like the rest of em?

Will he thank Paul for the opportunity on his way out?
MooreTrucker
AG
He still thinks Kevin is the target, I think, but he does seem to be unsure and therefore a bit upset at POSSIBLY being played.
AcctAg11
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

haven't watched or read updates at all...I assume Jason is the 100% target going home right?

Has he voiced displeasure of being played like a fool, or is he still just happy to be there like the rest of em?

Will he thank Paul for the opportunity on his way out?

Jason might still think Kevin is the target, but he will find out today before eviction, if he doesn't know already.

There are only 2 reasonably legitimate chances for Paul to not make it to the final 2 at this point:

1) Josh or Kevin winning final 5 HoH and (using the tiebreaker HoH vote) both voting Paul out. Of course, Paul has to not win the veto. If Josh is HoH (good chance since this is their plan), he should probably nominate Kevin and Raven and somehow convince Paul not to gun for veto. This way, if Paul does win, Josh can abandon the plan to get out Paul with no trail of his betrayal.

2) Final 3. Josh somehow has to beat Paul in the last comp to have the choice on who to send. Josh or Paul will need to beat Xmas (who should automatically lose the 1st comp, which is endurance) in the 2nd comp. The 2 winners (likely Josh and Paul) face off in what essentially is a coin toss of a third comp. Josh has to get lucky here for the win.

After Jason goes, the only people who dont want Paul in the final 3/2 are Josh and (probably) Kevin. Alex and Raven will both trust him still because they have no one left. Xmas has rightly figured out that she needs Paul to drag her to the final 2.
AcctAg11
AG
Of course, the DE could throw a wrench in their plan, since I believe they (Paul, Josh, and Xmas) were planning on Paul winning the final 6 HoH (tonight's DE), Josh winning final 5 and Paul winning final 4 (why they go along with Paul on this one, I have no idea. Idiots). Tonight's comp for the DE HoH will be interesting. If it's a studying Comp, Paul has the best chance to win it. If it's anything else, who knows what will happen.
jac4
AG
It's kind of like BB17 when Vanessa was running the house. Then she was finally evicted. IF someone can get Paul out, that is a YUGE skin on the wall.
4stringAg
AG
I think Josh and Xmas have to latch onto Paul for any prayer of getting to final 3. Xmas especially which is probably why she's trying to shut down Josh every time he brings up his Paul suspicions.

Both Jason and Alex think Kevin is the target tonight but I think Raven, Paul, and Josh will all vote Jason out and then Paul will "smooth it over" with Alex by telling her Jason had too big a target on his back from his last HOH and that he would have drug her down.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Alex will buy the blind side immediately. It's insane how cocky that girl is.
AcctAg11
AG
Unless Josh or Xmas pushed back enough to change Paul's mind, it will be Paul and Alex voting out Kevin, Raven and Josh voting out Jason. Christmas will break the tie to send Jason out. I still cant believe they are letting Paul get away with doing this. Both Josh and Christmas now know that Paul is playing for Jury votes, but I don't know if Josh has the courage to unilaterally make a move (though he is the closest left in the house to doing so, after tonight) and Christmas knows she needs Paul to get to the end.

Also, it appears that Christmas might be in love with Paul, based on her conversation last night to the cameras. Would help to explain a lot if her actions.
Bunk Moreland
I hope like hell Alex just goes crazy ***** on Paul, but y'all are probably right. She'll be so excited to have been "protected" from knowing about the "obvious" move.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They are going to let him vote for Kevin to claim ignorance to Alex. These people are absolute fools.
AcctAg11
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I hope like hell Alex just goes crazy ***** on Paul, but y'all are probably right. She'll be so excited to have been "protected" from knowing about the "obvious" move.

The beauty of Paul's plan to vote with Alex to evict Kevin, is that it not only makes Paul look good and trustworthy to Alex, but also means he can control her in the off chance she wins HoH to help keep Josh and Xmas safe. So he has convinced both Josh and Xmas that its in their best interest to let him vote out Kevin (and he's somewhat right), but he gets points for Jury votes from Alex and maybe Jason in the end!

I hate the guy and this season, but Paul is playing a great game. Can't blame him for the house being full of idiots. His only downfall might be underestimating Kevin or Josh, but we will see.
MooreTrucker
AG
I think Kevin is wary of him, but still lets him get away with "just trust me" with no explanation way too often.
Flashdiaz
AG
AcctAg11 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

The beauty of Paul's plan to vote with Alex to evict Kevin, is that it not only makes Paul look good and trustworthy to Alex, but also means he can control her in the off chance she wins HoH to help keep Josh and Xmas safe. So he has convinced both Josh and Xmas that its in their best interest to let him vote out Kevin (and he's somewhat right), but he gets points for Jury votes from Alex and maybe Jason in the end!

I hate the guy and this season, but Paul is playing a great game. Can't blame him for the house being full of idiots. His only downfall might be underestimating Kevin or Josh, but we will see.
Paul's win will have huge ************************************* next to it. He would have been taken out by Cody in week 2 had it not been for production actually making him untouchable.
AcctAg11
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I think Kevin is wary of him, but still lets him get away with "just trust me" with no explanation way too often.

I agree, Kevin is wary of him for sure. I think he could be counted on to vote Paul out, if the opportunity arises. The problem for Kevin, though, is that he can't win comps and is a target for everyone left who is not Paul Josh or Christmas. He has no one to work with after Jason is gone. Kevin really has no plays left, unless he can pull out a comp win, which he has demonstrated is very unlikely.
4stringAg
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

They are going to let him vote for Kevin to claim ignorance to Alex. These people are absolute fools.
Good point. Didn't think about that earlier so that'll set up Xmas to be the bad guy to Alex but Xmas has some cover because she already said she's putting up Jason because he's so good at the comps. Paul will have immunity from Alex because he'll vote with her.

4stringAg
AG
Just look at the people left:

• Xmas--crippled, has to rely on Paul (and Josh) to carry her
  • Josh--total pawn the whole season, probably has no chance with a jury vote given he's pissed off a lot of the house with his bull***** Appears to be an ignorant fool, but is at least seeing some of Paul's angles.
  • Raven--total schizo psycho. Who the hell knows what she's capable of.
  • Kevin--can't win a competition for anything.
  • Alex--probably the strongest comp for Paul to win so she'll be the house target very very soon.
  • Paul--in a normal year would have already had houseguests seeing through his bull**** but got put into a perfect situation with a bunch of total clods.
Bunk Moreland
Also, tonight is a DE, so Kevin will just waltz right out the door.

Paul will realize that as soon as it's DE and make sure to tell everyone to just target Kevin next so they can get to F5 easily, and they will absolutely do that.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
AcctAg11 said:

Also, it appears that Christmas might be in love with Paul, based on her conversation last night to the cameras. Would help to explain a lot if her actions.

what did she say?
Farmer1906
AG
I think Paul has done a masterful job this season. He's run the house the entire time and has been in absolute zero danger. I don't fault him for being in the house with a terrible cast.
Bunk Moreland
I don't fault him either, but I also don't give him credit to be a top player in the game's history.
4stringAg
AG
Good lord, Paul fakes getting mad to make it look good to Alex
n_touch
Josh knew and had the chance right there to flip the house and didnt. Would have worked perfeclty. Jason knew the minute he heard there was a tie.
AggieGirl35
AG
Paul is such a piece of s**t and Josh is such a b**ch for not blowing up his game right then and there.
AggieGirl35
AG
Alex is so mind-numbingly stupid.
Hockey_Ag
AG
The two most worthless people? Really?!
n_touch
Chance #2 and he did not take it. Could have Paul out right there.
AggieGirl35
AG
And JOSH. GOD.
AggieGirl35
AG
It's SUCH a waste of a DE. Congrats Alex you literally targeted two people who had nothing to do with your ride or die going home. Nice.
4stringAg
AG
Why would Alex put up Kevin and Raven? I know she doesn't like Kevin but he is incredibly bad at these competitions. Surprised she didn't go after xmas or josh

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.