*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,813 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
alot of them get referred by former HGs i believe. elena knows clay, raven knows paul, james may have been joking but claimed he was related to julie chen.
ftaggie09
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

How do you know which house guests were recruited and how does one get recruited for the show?

In her case she said it in the preseason interview and a BB producer tweeted that she was a recruit
MooreTrucker
AG
Ok Cody is officially my favorite of the season after that exit.
Serious Lee
#teamcody for life
HTownAg98
The fact that Cody didn't get booed is going to give those in the house something to think about.

Oh who am I kidding.
TXAGFAN
AG
This show is awful. No one wants to make a move.
HTownAg98
This is such bull*****
AcctAg11
AG
Can't believe they had a "choose the next 2" comp with the house as stacked as it is.
Serious Lee
that comp was such BS. i hate that production is allowing me to get emotional over this
Koldus131
AG
God this season sucks
HTownAg98
That was a parade of stupid doing that puzzle, save for Mark and maybe Jason.
AcctAg11
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Matt and Raven didn't even get past the first puzzle lol. So useless.
aggiedrew08
AG
I hope Mark wins the HoH and then he can just throw anyone he wants up bc he's out of allies assuming Elena goes.
ccaggie05
AG
Loved Cody's exit.

Happy Mark won the POV but I'm assuming it'll will be a repeat of this week assuming he doesn't win HoH.
tk for tu juan
Just when I think I'm done for the season, they pull me back in. Mark is the last thread of hope
JABQ04
AG
AcctAg11 said:

HTownAg98 said:

Matt and Raven didn't even get past the first puzzle lol. So useless.

I told my wife the same thing. Even Josh, who has the mental capacity of an 8 year old moved on to the second puzzle. What a waste of a season on these *******. If there is any justice Mark will win HoH next.

tk for tu juan
Wonder if Jason wants his speech back?
HTownAg98
I know it's a cliche about "this is the worst season ever," but if something doesn't change soon, this one might be the worst.
Serious Lee
tk for tu juan said:

Wonder if Jason wants his speech back?
when he gets out and sees public opinion, hes going to be wanting his balls back
AggieGirl35
AG
Cody's speech and exit were amazing. That DE HOH comp was a load of crap. "Hey how can we make sure Paul's side of the house wins." All the eye rolls. So many.

Thank god for Mark. SAVE US.
La Bamba
AG
These house guests are freaking terrible. The fact that we are all rooting for Mark is a bit sad. But he's the best that's left. I literally can't stand anyone but Mark in this house. Does Alex remind anyone else of a Pokmon?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Paul hasn't been in one ounce of real danger given his built in advantages. I feel like he's a spoiled kid with rich parents in real life and he think he's the coolest thing going. Whatever fans he thought he had are likely long gone.
Dawnguard
AG
The info just got me to go ahead and watch the Friday episode.

Derrick won't straight up call them all minions, but I hope he goes overboard in explaining his strategy: Always have the next target cooking (hummm...) and always be talking to everyone. Maybe these housepets will be able to connect the dots.
maca1028
The rest of this season is going to be boring.
Carl Underguard
AG
I hate Josh. That is all I have to say.
Aggie95
AG
maybe Zingbot will tell the houseguests how far up Paul's @ss they all are.
Dawnguard
AG
Aggie95 said:

maybe Zingbot will tell the houseguests how far up Paul's @ss they all are.
<Zingbot enters house>

<zingbot zings Paul>

<zingbot looks at Christmas>
<zingbot zings Paul>

<zingbot looks at Jason>
<zingbot zings Paul>

/repeat until completed
tailgatetimer10
AG
Am I bitter or was that a clear attempt for production to keep Paul during double eviction
Flashdiaz
AG
Yep... and all the minions didn't pick Paul so he could make it to the end. They got scared when he had to play. This season sucks.
Give it Paul already while the rest jump for joy.
jac4
AG
The thing is Paul's lifestyle depends on being popular and being liked. He is going to be hated by BB fans by the time this season is over. He'd be better off without the $500K.
ZEEB
AG
I couldn't miss DE night,but I wish I had; final nail in the coffin for me this season.

I still look forward to reading Bunk's daily summaries, though.
Bunk Moreland
As we all mentioned a week ago, this was the most expected result on what should be the most unexpected night of the year. The entire house was ready, and they had their plan set. Paul threw the ****ing HOH. That's how comfortable he was.
Bunk Moreland
aggieZephyr said:

I couldn't miss DE night,but I wish I had; final nail in the coffin for me this season.

I still look forward to reading Bunk's daily summaries, though.

Haha. Unless the house flips quickly, they're close to done.

Weekend trips planned the next 3 weeks + football starting is not good for me when the season sucks as bad as it does.
Bunk Moreland
No feeds until after tomorrow night's show.

If Mark doesn't win HOH, his only move imo is to let the house get more annoyed with Kevin or Maven and hope that works.
aggie98infl
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Am I bitter or was that a clear attempt for production to keep Paul during double eviction
It sure felt that way. What's sad is it wasn't even necessary. I don't think there was any person that would have stayed over Paul if he was on the block, so even if Mark or Elena had won Paul wasn't going anywhere. Having a knock-out comp like that when the whole house is against two people is stupid. My favorite seasons of Big Brother are when there are two sides going back and forth, not knowing what is going to happen. This season is so predictable and I really don't see any scenario where is changes short of Mark winning HOH or veto every week for the rest of the seaon.

I'm sure that whatever the new temptation twist is will benefit Paul, my only hope is the consequence is something like the Pandora's Box that brought Rachel back into the house to torture the houseguests. I'd love to see Cody (or even Elena) come in the house to torment them and take away some of their screen time. They were both doing little things to screw with everyone else right before they left, Cody made decaf coffee and let everyone think it was regular, and Elena dumped all of the ice out of the ice trays. Part of me wishes Elena at least made it one more week, she was just starting to get petty. She always took the hot dog Alex had to make and had Mark take his, then threw them in the trash so those on slop couldn't eat them. She was talking about throwing out food too. I normally wouldn't root for someone to do that type of stuff, but it would be nice to see the rest of the house suffer a little for once.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.