*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,047 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie95 said:

has anyone calculated what the take home is for $500,000? California tax would take a chunk of that.

Andy said he walked away with $325k after taxes.
Bunk Moreland
At this point I don't even care either. Reading updates yesterday and watching that youtube of them going after Jason was so pathetic.

Matt is sleeping in a regular bed, taking hot showers, and eating food against production rules.

Paul is telling the house that this year is so "different" than last year and everyone is way more cruel, etc...Dude you're the one feeding it all.

He's got F3 deals with Josh/Christmas, Alex/Jason, Matt/Raven, and none of them have once thought about Paul.

He was talking to the cameras last night about what he needs to happen...he needs nothing to happen. He's getting Raven, Josh & Christmas amped up about targeting Alex/Jason next...and he's talking to Alex/Jason about targeting Kevin.

He literally needs nothing to happen unless one person wises up in the game. It might be Alex, but I think Paul wants Alex out more than anyone next week...likely because he views her as a threat to winning the game.

Ditto whoever said they're just deleting eps off DVR. I haven't watched an Ep since DE night other than the segments on Raven from Sunday.

2 days from College Football, then fantasy draft and NFL...I'm going to be delighted when Im only checking on updates once every day or 2.

Honestly I'm more excited for the finale/downfall of what the HG"s are going to walk out to in real life. They are so ass backwards on what America is perceiving.

Kevin is the only one with a clue. Last night he told Jason how pathetic it was that people are just ganging up and calling them liars, and that Matt isn't even trying to play the game and getting penalty noms. He said America is laughing at them.
jac4
AG
I guess I should give Paul some credit. It's amazing that literally everyone else in the house trusts him implicitly. The only person left out from final 3 deals that Bunk listed above is Kevin. And Kevin made a point to say that he only really trusts Jason and Paul.

SMH
Bunk Moreland
Yeah. I mean, he's running the house, which is normally impressive. The problem is the house is full of sheep and he was given a head start on the season.

He really, really cares about his big brother image and respect from it. That much is clear. You could tell when the stuff got real bad with Cody/Jess and them pondering on the edit...you can tell from him talking to himself about if other veterans give him hell about being the only vet in the house, etc.

He wants more than anything to be respected like Dan, Derrick & Will after this...and he just isn't going to get it. The narrative from any fans who follow the show or past HG's is how pathetic the season has been.
SkinkyAg03
AG
If Dan tried the funeral bit on this group they'd wear black for a year and start a GoFundMe on his behalf.
LHIOB
AG
Dan would never have needed it
Dawnguard
AG
Instead of feeds, I've just been using my pass to easily watch old seasons for the past week.

I thought to myself - Season 9 is regarded as the worst season by far. I finished rewatching S9 today. S9 isn't terrible, but it's nowhere near any of my favorite seasons. Spoilers: The people in the house actually do campaign every once in a while (not that often though).

My thoughts after watching S9 is that S9 is VASTLY better than S19. Maybe after a year without BB and I'll forget about a lot of it - but this season is just plain bad. Pretty much zero gameplay in s19, and Paul has appeared safe and sound (although my view is tainted from the feeds) since his immunity came up. I have no clue how production is going to keep filling 3 shows a week until this is over without doing something.
jac4
AG
Reading the feed recaps, I really hope they take Matt's jury vote away. If they do that, people will take the HN punishments seriously from now on.

It sounds like a few of them are realizing what they are dealing with in Paul, but no one has the guts to do anything about it.

I hate everyone left in the house, I'm just rooting for someone to evict Paul.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Tue 4:53 PM BBT Matt says Raven wont win against Paul but will against Christmas. Raven says she'd still take Paul She couldn't do that to him. NT -

Quote:

Tue 11:50 AM BBT Alex thinks if she comes in 2nd or 3rd, she can start cashing in on opportunities that come her way from BB.

So are we actively trying for 2nd place??

Quote:

Tue 11:58 AM BBT 11:44. Alex explains that she learned abt what child molestors do on TV & sees how Kevin spotted Josh's weakness & conditioned Jas NT

Tue 11:58 AM BBT 11:44. Alex-Kevin cld see weakness in Josh. That's what child molestors do to kids. Its conditioning & he did it to u

Alex has become deranged
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She's just a complete moron....but most of them are
Bunk Moreland
Josh and Paul got Matt to blow up on Kevin earlier.

Kevin didn't bite but Matt was goading him into doing something.

Feeds have been down for quite a while. My guess is Matt is gone and house is getting a major lecture.

If that's the case, I wonder if they'll evict anyone else this week.
Bunk Moreland
Feeds back. Matt still there. Guess it was just a house lecture.

BB getting made to look like a ***** with how Matt is pissing on the rules.
Serious Lee
nothing nice to say about this abomination of a cast/season but i'll just leave this here...

James rescues BB fan from Houston flood
Bunk Moreland
Apparently Jason just found out everything that happens on the show is documented online and sorta freaking out.

Josh didn't know either until Mark and Elena told him.

That's how stupid this house is.
Bunk Moreland
Uncle Gunnysack said:

nothing nice to say about this abomination of a cast/season but i'll just leave this here...

Good for James. You know production will use the **** out of that. They need stuff to air.
Carl Underguard
AG
I haven't watched much lately, but I'm rooting for Paul to win. He deserves the money. He's run circles around everyone else. Someone else winning would be a Big Brother tragedy. They'd deserve it less, and I'd still hate the winner. **** Josh and Christmas and Alex and everyone else.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I remember thinking last year that I didn't think Nicole did anything to win. Did she play more of a game than I remember except for right at the end?
tailgatetimer10
AG
No , you remember correctly. She was snuggled up with cccoooorreyy
LHIOB
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

My brother texted me a pic of Russell Hantz on a boat doing the same
Bunk Moreland
Matt telling Raven to run everything by Paul once he's gone.

"let that boy work. He's amazing"
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I just can't believe how brainwashed these people are and trustworthy of Paul. It's a total no no for anyone to ask questions but totally ok for him to check in on everyone and have his bases covered for each group. What a waste.
Bunk Moreland
Later in night Paul told them he actually won AFP last year but Victor got it because Paul won 2nd place.

May be true I guess, no clue.

The glorious part was Matt telling Paul afterward that he can't wait to watch Paul's season (last year).

So we're officially casting multiple people who didn't even watch the prior season. Loaded a house with morons.

Maven also convinced America likes them more than Jody and Marlena.

Josh/Jason/Alex/Paul convinced one of them 4 will win AFP.

It was a really sad night of discussions in the house

Apparently during the feed cut with Matt, Alex jumped Kevin top and they got in a major fight. Anything Kevin has said after has been regarding Alex.
MooreTrucker
AG
Wise for such a young one...

Jimmy McNulty
AG
I would imagine Raven is going to have a really hard time when she comes out of the house. She's been in her mothers bubble all her life and people are going to be mean as hell to her.
HTownAg98
The final episode where they ask the final two the "questions they've agreed upon" is going to be an epic mess if Paul is in the final two.

Question: what game changing move did you make to get into the final two?

Answer: oh, I just hitched my wagon to Paul. Just vote for him instead.
Bunk Moreland
Cody, to the F2 winner: "Why didn't you once try to go after Paul, knowing his good standing with all sides of the house & the further you got in the game, the harder it would be to take him out?

F2 winner: "Are you kidding? Look at how good he was doing. I wasn't going to get in the way of that!"
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Isn't she worried that rubbing lotion on your vag could stop your pace maker?

Jimmy McNulty
AG
The F2 winner can just say that they had the REAL final 2 deal with Paul, and ANYONE who get's to that point will be able to say that.
Bunk Moreland
It's not like any of the Matt stuff will get aired other than maybe one clip of him eating or taking a hot shower so BB can act like he did it once and they gave him a penalty vote.

But, I hope against hope the crowd tomorrow night has people in it who dont' respect that ***** Raven telling Matt the crowd is going to go crazy when he walks out. I hope they boo his ass or don't clap at all.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Didn't you say they'll just fill the crowd with people that work on Big Brother so they make sure there's not a ton of boos? Matt and Raven have been the lowest on the rankings for a while right?
Bunk Moreland
I've read that they have done that before. I know they let fans in who wait there and hope to be part of the live studio audience...but I read on reddit in a previous season that if they know it'll be contentious, they try to minimize the amount of seats the public gets for specific evictions.

I'm not sure Matt would fit that bill. I'm just hoping production is still misreading the fans animosity towards them and the season.
MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah, the last thing they want is a bunch of negative toward their houseguests.
redass89
Aggie1944s Kid said:

Isn't she worried that rubbing lotion on your vag could stop your pace maker?

What a piece of trash
LHIOB
AG
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/30/cbs-slammed-over-big-brother-rape-joke.html
PermianBasinAggie
AG
Not sure why anybody ever like Jason. He's proven himself to be just as awful as the other losers in the house. The only interest I have left in this season is watching the jury footage. I'm sure production will do everything they can to make Jody and Marlena look as bad as possible to help swing America's vote.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.