*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,557 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It'll heat up quick. Paul's downfall is going to be epic. Them bringing back Cody really hurt this season from a fan perspective.

Sure it brought some memorable drama, but it killed the game.
TJJackson
Bringing back Paul has really hurt the season from a fan perspective.
Bunk Moreland
Jessica's speech was awesome
tk for tu juan
Guessing these dummies ignore Jessica's speech and continue walking into the rotating blades
ShawnTxAg
AG
Of course cbs does an edit that doesn't show Josh change his mind before the fight.
AcctAg11
AG
leakypipes said:

Bringing back Paul has really hurt the season from a fan perspective.

Absolutely. This cast would've provided a great season without Paul here. We had plenty of competitors, schemers, risk-takers and drama creators to provide a very entertaining season without him. But when Paul joined, everyone put aside their gameplay to get in his good graces. Really ruined what could have been.

Maybe the season is still salvageable going forward, but its going to require people to turn on Paul pretty soon.
4stringAg
AG
So why was Paul chosen to come back this season? Ratings?
Bunk Moreland
Yes. Been a recurring theme the last handful of years.
Bunk Moreland
Alex is ruthless. I hate her caving to Paul but I have to admit she has been swimming well in his wake.

Love Raven asking Alex to give it to her then she gets it wrong.

Cody has the safety comp then possible pov to save himself.
Dawnguard
AG
Sadly, seeing how Alex has been playing, her targets are going to be 1) Cody, then 2) Mark and Elana, then Matt and Raven.

I HOPE I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.

Maybe Jason and Kevin can talk her into something, since the showmances have no power anymore, and getting out Christmas would be fairly easy to do.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Why not put up one from each showmance and let Paul pick a side and piss one couple off. You can always backdoor Cody if you really wanted to but you'll force decisions to be made and shake things up.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
But then I guess you piss off a lot of people. What do I know.
htxag09
AG
At this point I've lost interest in the show so haven't watched any episodes this week, just read some twitter updates.

Apparently raven is mad at Cody for voting for her. Said it shows he doesn't respect her or something. lol.

And at least for now Alex told paul she wants to put matt and Elena on the block, to backdoor Cody of course. And someone's going to throw the temptation comp so Cody can't throw it to automatically get to play in veto.
Aggie95
AG
cody,mark,Elena are the three next evicted. so boring.
Bunk Moreland
Alex is all in on Paul's plan to backdoor Cody. If Cody won safety and somehow got picked and won POV he should use it no matter who is up to force more blood on hands of Alex and thus her side.
Dawnguard
AG
At least there's a double eviction to make it go a bit faster.
Carl Underguard
AG
Same here. I've checked the updates and listened to the podcasts, but I've watched like ten total minutes the last week. Maybe now that jury is here, they'll finally start playing like they said.
AggieGirl35
AG
Oh good. Essentially another Paul HOH. How thrilling.
Dawnguard
AG
Even better - he's been saying he threw this hoh for the probable DE night - which means that unless something magical happens, he's going to survive
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I figured he threw it. He was one of the first eliminated on a pretty easy question
Bunk Moreland
I wonder if zingbot will show up this week. My guess is it'll happen after the DE next week, but this would be a good week to do it.
BenFiasco14
AG
#TeamCody
Dawnguard
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

#TeamCody
I'll be impressed if he survives the double eviction.

Anyone catch Jess' eviction where Josh still thought it was a good idea to try to set them off?
Aggie95
AG
I will be disappointed if the audience doesn't start singing "dat-dat,dudda-dudda...." when Josh is evicted. what a moron and a tool.
gigemJTH12
AG
how do so many people like Jessica and Cody? blows my mind.

Calling josh a fatass and ***** Josh may be hateable but Jessica and Cody are some of the biggest ****** bag tools I have seen. Cody trying to fight everyone and make it personal.

screw him.
Flashdiaz
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

how do so many people like Jessica and Cody? blows my mind.

Calling josh a fatass and ***** Josh may be hateable but Jessica and Cody are some of the biggest ****** bag tools I have seen. Cody trying to fight everyone and make it personal.

screw him.
that side (5 or so people) collaborated to make it personal to get them to break. Questioning Cody's military service and trying to say stuff to ruin Jess and Cody's relationship. They were making it extremely personal to try and get them to crack. There's only so much you should put up with.

Although Cody and Jess aren't the best people, the other side is that bad that they made many people like Jessica and Cody. I can't stand listening to Josh, Alex, Christmas, Raven and Paul. They are the epitome of dish it but can't take it mob mentality. If they didn't have their group, they would be in the corner in the crying the entire game. Instead, it's a constant stream of OMG you know what I said to Jess and\or Cody?!!! high five!
Garrelli 5000
AG
My wife HATES Jessica and Cody. Based on what I've read on this thread, I've tried to explain to her that while they might be a-holes, the other side of the house is getting an incredible edit to make them look like decent people.

Doesn't matter, CBS has elicited from my wife exactly what they want.
Flashdiaz
AG
Yep, CBS intentionally left out much of the uglier let's get them to crack conversations and actions. They also highlighted Jess's ugly remarks to Josh because CBS knows Jess and Cody are out and there's still several weeks left with these other votes\players.

I bet the next focus after let's get evil Cody out will be 'let's get out whoever was talking to evil Cody' out.... Mark and Elena. Then it's 'hey Kevin, didn't you want to work with evil Cody once?' ... you're next (lots of Paul head movement).
Bunk Moreland
FWIW Cody said on the feeds last night to Kevin he only got personal with Josh and blew up a little extra because it would give Jessica some peace in her final 2 days because he knew the blow up would cause both sides to back down.

Not saying I believe him or not, that's just what he said.

House spent the entire night bashing Jess basically. Paul clearly took her comments to him personally and spent the entire night obsessing over being portrayed as a bully, and went on to list reasons to justify any actions multiple times with multiple people again. It clearly has gotten to him.

But again, the last week and of shows have been about the most inaccurate edit of a house squabble I've ever seen by production, so for TV watchers only he's fine.
ShawnTxAg
AG
I agree with flash. I watch the feeds and the amount of time spent by Paul and his dogs talking crap about Jody is sickening. They don't talk to them and shun anyone who does, when they do talk to them it's to make petty or personal comments to elicit a response. Fifty days of that would of had me in a lot worse state of mind than Cody's. We haven't even touched on the constant banging of pots and pans, yelling, circus music and petty comments
ShawnTxAg
AG
I laughed at how all the house wanted to do was get Jess out and once she was out all they could do was talk about her for hours haha. She has real estate in their heads
Bunk Moreland
This interaction sums up the entire night....Paul bossing people around (earlier in the evening he and Josh told the whole house for nobody to speak to Cody)...and then justifying his actions because he's worried about an edit.
Quote:

(9:27) Paul: Because I'm playing so aggressively, I'm probably being portrayed as a bully. -

Kevin says Cody farted in front of him.
Paul says he doesn't know why Kevin even entertains him.
Kevin said I was eating cereal and he came over, what'd you want me to do? Move somewhere with my cereal??
Paul then goes into every way that what Jessica said was wrong, and all the things she did.

htxag09
AG
Even if you go back to Cody's biggest blow up (when he was in the HOH room with Paul and Jessica right after Paul put them on the block), he got heated, realized he got heated, tried to leave, and Paul escalated the situation. Yes, Cody was in the wrong and initiated the blow up, but as Cody said, he didn't even want to be up there, Jess and Paul insisted he went. And when he started to get heated he left, yet Paul knew exactly what buttons to push to get him going even worse. Oh, you're going to get in my face? You're an immature child, etc. Oh you're going to walk away from the situation? You're a ***** who can't handle it, etc.

Everyone throws that blow up on Cody. Sure it was his fault, but Paul knew exactly what was doing and made sure it happen.
MooreTrucker
AG
htxag09 said:

Even if you go back to Cody's biggest blow up (when he was in the HOH room with Paul and Jessica right after Paul put them on the block), he got heated, realized he got heated, tried to leave, and Paul escalated the situation. Yes, Cody was in the wrong and initiated the blow up, but as Cody said, he didn't even want to be up there, Jess and Paul insisted he went. And when he started to get heated he left, yet Paul knew exactly what buttons to push to get him going even worse. Oh, you're going to get in my face? You're an immature child, etc. Oh you're going to walk away from the situation? You're a ***** who can't handle it, etc.

Everyone throws that blow up on Cody. Sure it was his fault, but Paul knew exactly what was doing and made sure it happen.
Lots of the Josh/Jess/Cody situation is on Josh, too. He started to walk away from it several times, but he just couldn't let it alone and NOT have the last word. So he'd come back and take one more shot and escalate things further.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Mark hit the nail on the head when he confronted Paul about everyone claiming Josh is a victim, but if he was really hurt by what they said, he wouldn't say I'm gonna make their life hell and go right back to banging pots and instigating things.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.