*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,932 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I dont read this thread anymore becuase I dont do spoilers....but I just wanted to point out how hilarious and ironic it was that dumbass jessica was in Christmas' face calling her a coward...as she talked fighting words to a girl on freakin crutches.

god I have loved watching her suffer. she got in with the temporary house leader and thought she was about to CRUISE to the finals.

NOPE. hahahaha
gigemJTH12
AG
also this is all I can picture when I hear Kevin

MooreTrucker
AG
AND instead of distancing from him like the rest of their team, she's going all in with him. And it'll cost her because even if he does come back somehow, she'll be long gone by then.
ShawnTxAg
AG
The battle back is next friday. That coupled with the final temptation and paul coming off his safety, should make for an interesting next couple of weeks.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I admire Cody for realizing that Paul needed to go. But he did it in such a bone headed way. And then refused to adapt. See ya later, alligator.

I want Kevin to adopt me as his 8th kid. Going on twitter and looking up #thingskevinsays just makes me happy.
spanky
AG
I keep saying that nobody could be that dense, and hope Cody is getting an edit from hell. I did like the belittle Josh into self-evicting strategy. What do you have to lose at this point?
MooreTrucker
AG
The thing about Cody that detracts from the "just getting a bad edit" is how his team reacted when he blindsided them by putting up Christmas. It showed that he's power hungry, just playing for himself, and can't be trusted. He had it all going his way until he effed it up.

They are definitely embellishing it with the constant focus on his death stares, etc. But the stuff like "I don't care, I don't do dolls", etc. is all him.
rhoswen
AG
SkinkyAg03 said:

I admire Cody for realizing that Paul needed to go. But he did it in such a bone headed way. And then refused to adapt. See ya later, alligator.

I want Kevin to adopt me as his 8th kid. Going on twitter and looking up #thingskevinsays just makes me happy.

This is exactly how I feel and I'm especially happy to be shown #thingskevinsays! He reminds me so much of my irish bostonian grandmother sometimes I wonder if he's a long lost uncle.
Bunk Moreland
Cody read the house right, he read Paul perfectly accurate, and he read how everyone else was interacting with him and why that could be dangerous.

What Cody does wrong is he refuses to have a social game or acknowledge that a major part of BB is the social game.
spanky
AG
Uh, he kind of got how they would vote and who flipped completely wrong. Definitely didn't read Kevin or Ramses. The having to put so many folks up in week one was a real challenge though. Kind of destroyed a lot of game play.
Flashdiaz
AG
kind of tired of it being Big Brother - Paul edition so far. Them giving him all the tickets is messed up. They better turn on him after Cody goes and after he's no longer safe.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Cody read the house right, he read Paul perfectly accurate, and he read how everyone else was interacting with him and why that could be dangerous.

What Cody does wrong is he refuses to have a social game or acknowledge that a major part of BB is the social game.
He read the house right....until he betrayed one of his friends without letting his alliance in on his plan.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah he got that wrong but that was when his mind had just exploded and he realized just how badly he had gotten shat on. I don't blame him for not reading that one correctly.

But either way, his instincts on the house were right in week 1. He also made the right move. But little did he know production was never going to allow Paul to be a part of this season and not make it at least to jury.

His issue is his social game - even with his old alliance. He wanted to make the big power move, and make it his personal move.

Had Paul not had the magic power, it would have worked and those same lemmings would still be sucking up to him.
MooreTrucker
AG
You can't blame "production" for all of it, though. Part of the game is being able to react to the twists. It's been that way for a long long time.

And if he hadn't been so absorbed with making "his" big move and trusted his team, he might have been able to navigate the twists better. Look at Paul's decision not to nom Matt and Raven after Mark and the others explained to him that putting up the "other side" would accomplish the same thing without risking their teammates. He said straight out that he hadn't thought of it that way, and followed the new strategy. And when Ramses threw in his twist, Paul was still able to work around it.

Cody, OTOH, was so sure that he knew everything about everything (such as who betrayed his Christmas vote...and he was completely wrong) that he didn't get advice from anyone. They felt betrayed and turned on him.
Bunk Moreland
You can't even come close to comparing what Cody had to work with in week 1 to Paul in week 2.

I know what you're saying, and I'm not blaming everything on production. I also agree that production manipulation is part of the game.

But once he went for that move, and immediately it was squashed, he had to nominate his 5th person of the week, AND he knows he has no protection next week.

Paul then gets to basically decide the best way to make the easiest game move in history (getting the entire house target out), AND he knows he's safe next week so no one can come right back after him.

The Matt/Raven stuff was just Paul way overthinking a very basic situation. Ramses going up didn't do anything to change the program, because Ramses wasn't a vote they were counting on anyway.
ftaggie09
AG
They told the house that America voted on the temptation. They are all idiots if none of them realized that Paul probably got it. I know they didn't know what it was but they should've known that Paul received it.

Also he very easily could've put up anyone else not in his alliance once Paul announced he was safe. He still had Jason, Ramses, & Kevin as available options. I get his thinking on get rid of Paul but once that fails he could've saved part of his alliance if he didn't put up Christmas. The worst thing he did was not talking to anyone in his alliance about anything. He told Jason (non alliance member) more than even Jessica.
Bunk Moreland
Agree with all that. A smarter game player would know that Paul gets the first temptation, and also he could have put up a non-target, but he'd still have the same situation facing him this week with Paul.

In the end, Cody went for a big move and whiffed. He also has a negative social game, not even neutral....so there was no way he could save himself.

A more liked person could have used the Ramses twist to build some votes throughout the week.
MooreTrucker
AG
Cody had an alliance of 6+ to work with, and was doing what needed to be done, Paul or not, until he nominated Christmas. That's when it all fell apart. Paul, nor production, had anything to do with that.

And he had more than one other option, and even spelled it out when he identified his team, the "pretty people" that weren't in his core alliance, and the "outsiders". And I would bet money that if he'd shared ANYTHING with his team they might have saved him from himself like that did Paul. And he would have plenty of protection going forward because his core alliance would still be with him.

As for Paul and his pawns decision, he was going to make what could be considered a "veteran" move, as many before in BB seasons past have put up their own alliance as pawns to backdoor someone, knowing that they had the votes to save the pawns.

Ramses going up did change the strategy to an extent because if he won the POV he takes himself off with no replacement, Paul couldn't replace a pawn with Cody.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Paul's side told Ramses to put himself up this week, so that if Cody managed to win veto they still could send Ramses home.

If Cody had just once said during his 2nd or 3rd (or 4th) nominations that he just wanted to send Megan home and he felt bad for having to continue to nominate people he could have saved himself a little grief. But he was a complete dick every time. Act like it's making you sad to keep doing it. Whip up some crocodile tears. Anything but the death stares.

I bet he has amazing dental hygiene though. He has got to have the freshest breath of anybBB player ever

MooreTrucker
AG
The show that aired last night made it seem that Ramses made the decision on his own to put himself up.

And yeah, the toothbrushing is a great example of Bunk's statement that Cody has zero social game.
SkinkyAg03
AG
To be fair Ramses was leaning that way since time is running out for him to use it, and Christmas and Co convinced him it was the perfect time.
Flashdiaz
AG
what started a lot of doubt was how he handled the POV his HOH when he gave up and let Alex win. All he had to do was act like he was trying and nudge his stack to make it fall towards the end.
Instead, he decides to just stand around and let time expire just to let everyone know he let Alex win.
MooreTrucker
AG
Yep.And then to follow it up with the Christmas nom, etc. just made him look untrusting and untrustworthy.
htxag09
AG
I actually don't disagree with his Christmas nom. She was playing both sides, like Paul. And was basically Paul's puppet. And a damn strong puppet at that.

Now the way he handled it and basically every aspect of his social game, yeah, he made his bed.
riley290
AG
why is my TV listing a one off Friday episode of big brother on the 21st, is this how the battle back happened last year?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Yes, I mentioned it earlier, that's the day the battle back has been announced
Bunk Moreland
riley290 said:

why is my TV listing a one off Friday episode of big brother on the 21st, is this how the battle back happened last year?

I think so.

Cameron v Jillian v Cody v one more?
tk for tu juan
Did Matt only bring one shirt for the whole summer? The damn sleeveless teasip shirt is getting old
Serious Lee
MooreTrucker said:

And yeah, the toothbrushing is a great example of Bunk's statement that Cody has zero social game.
i dont get why this rubs so many people the wrong way though Sure hes an ass hole but is this kinda gameplay not the perfect balance to a prdick like paul?

MooreTrucker
AG
LOL. It rubs people the wrong way BECAUSE he's an ass hole. People are trying to talk to him and he just death stares at them and endlessly brushes his teeth. Its a ridiculous way to treat people.

I don't understand why Paul rubs people the wrong way. I love him and think he's hilarious.
Serious Lee
even fans make it more personal than it should be i guess. what really irks me though is the people like james and elena that are obviously just using the show to jump start a career or someone like raven trying to garner sympathy votes. apparently her family has been throwing her at the media for years to try and get a payday
Dawnguard
AG
Just in case anyone was wondering about the results of the POV ceremony:

Paul exercised his power of veto on Josh. Put Cody up as a replacement.

3 people to possibly evict: Cody, Alex, Ramses.

As it stands, it sounds like 8 - 1 (Jessica) - 1 (Kevin - if he follows through with his agreement with Paul)

Cody already talking about a battle back, Jessica already trying to mend relationships, but it's likely too little too late. Something needs to blow up in the house next week (before the battle back) otherwise everyone on the couples has agreed to just send Cody back out of the house the week he comes back (if he does).
Serious Lee
silverleaf said:

As it stands, it sounds like 8 - 1 (Jessica) - 1 (Kevin - if he follows through with his agreement with Paul)

last i heard, those two were conspiring to throw some chaos into the house and kecin was going to evict ramses.
MooreTrucker
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

silverleaf said:

last i heard, those two were conspiring to throw some chaos into the house and kecin was going to evict ramses.
Kevin and Jessica or Kevin and Paul?
rhoswen
AG
Kevin & paul.

Throw a random vote in there for ramses and watch everyone go nuts trying to figure out who did it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.