*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,940 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So final three are Paul, Josh, Xmas.

If Paul wins final HOH, he takes Josh to final 2 because he'll for sure win jury vote.

If Josh wins final HOH, I think he'll take Xmas because he's already told her this and I think he'd rather see her win than Paul.

If Xmas wins final HOH, I assume she'll take Josh because she has to know she'll win a jury vote over him but likely not Paul.

Josh stands no chance of winning jury so his best hope is second place
Goose
AG
If Josh wins hoh and evicts Paul, that's a better reason for him to win than anything xmas has done this season.
agsquirrel97
AG
My mom, bless her heart, always falls for productions tricks and loves whoever production wants her to love. Even she has declared this season a complete waste and unwatchable.
spanky
AG
AggieGirl35 said:

Watching Raven claim to be the puppet master in the house was like this funny but also sad experience for me because it's hilarious how truly stupid and delusional she is, but also I legitimately think she has a mental illness and needs significant treatment.

I'm still laughing about that puppet master *****..holy hell
AcctAg11
AG
Paul alone talking to the camera to friends/family/fans: he believes taking Josh is his best chance at winning.

Bunk Moreland
Paul has easily manipulated the house, deserves the win, and yet he still lays it in so thick during his personal cam sessions, etc. He wants so badly for the audience and veterans to think of this as some master class in game play. I applaud him for utilizing 3 weeks of production manipulation and the dumbest cast in history to easily walk through the summer.

But he won't get the accolades he clearly wants so bad.
Sex Panther
AG
That jury house was amazing. Raven is either mentally challenged or legitimately delusional.

And the absolute no ****s given by Cody is epic. If he doesn't win AFP I'll know that CBS rigged it.
Bunk Moreland
Re: Cody and AFP... I've maybe voted one day in my life for that even though I've watched for years... And I've submitted 20 votes the last 2 days for Cody and will do so till the finale.

Yeah its one person, but I have to imagine there are a lot of people like me who watch the show but don't vote on the stuff that will be voting for him on top of those who vote for everything all the time
ShawnTxAg
AG
His response to the comments tonight about being in an alliance w Paul......was priceless
SkinkyAg03
AG
I'm interested to see what Kevin in the jury will do. He doesn't hold a grudge, thinks of it as just a game, and is generally pro Paul. Then again most of the jury doesn't like Kevin for whatever reason, so who knows. I think out of all of them Kevin might be able to convince Mark to vote for Paul. They're fairly similar in temperament.

I think Paul has a better chance of beating Christmas than Josh. A huge part of the game is social, and Paul has not been pulling it off with the evictions, minus the air head and her cereal. Josh has smartly been blowing Paul's game in the goodbye messages and Paul's acting on eviction night isn't convincing anyone. Josh can also say he did a lot of Paul's dirty work for him.

But really if BB and whoever insures them can go bankrupt and not give anyone the money I think we all win.
4stringAg
AG
Goose said:

If Josh wins hoh and evicts Paul, that's a better reason for him to win than anything xmas has done this season.

I agree and he's actually had some meaningful evictions during his HOHs like Jessica and Alex. But his role as Paul's attack dog, the frying pan banging, the whole blowup with Mark on the pool game, the impression he gives everyone as a doofus that's allowed himself to be used, etc have me thinking that people would still vote against him.

AcctAg11
AG
Paul won part 1 of the final 3 HoH, in an endurance comp. Josh came in third.
MooreTrucker
AG
I suspect we've discussed this but it really hit me last night as I was explaining to my wife about how production is manipulating the game. Chreistmas keeps getting excluded from competitions because of her broken leg, but the comp that they threw her the HOH was a RUNNING competition where she would naturally be excluded, and she's since been excluded from other less physical comps.

If Paul wins the first comp for the final HOH, then he skips part twop and goes to the third part automatically, right? So then Josh and Christmas compete in the second comp for the right to face Paul in part 3?

How perfectly has production set this up for Paul, that they can say Christmas isn't cleared to compete in the part 2 comp, so Josh goes to part 3 by default.

They really can't...or won't...do that because they'll want to have part 2 to show on TV for the drama of it, but by doing an especially physical comp or something like that, they can effectively disqualify Christmas before it even happens.
LHIOB
AG
I liked this thread more when it was about Brit
Anagrammatic Nudist
AG
MooreTrucker said:

...about how production is manipulating the game....
It's almost as if production is ruling like a totalitarian government, spying on and manipulating their constituents' every move and abusing their power, just because they can. They should consider naming the show "Big Brother", after the Orwellian character from the book 1984.

Oh wait.
Sex Panther
AG
I'm convinced that Christmas has been promised she will be returning in the next season.

I also think she doesn't really give a **** about the 500k as she's just trying to grow her fitness/lifestyle brand. She just wants the exposure.
JDUB08AG
AG
Sex Panther said:

I'm convinced that Christmas has been promised she will be returning in the next season.

I also think she doesn't really give a **** about the 500k as she's just trying to grow her fitness/lifestyle brand. She just wants the exposure.
That will piss me off royally. Next year needs to be a special season with a special cast of houseguests. Xmas doesn't even remotely fit into that mold.
HTownAg98
Sex Panther said:

She's in for a surprise when she realizes the fans hate her guts.
tailgatetimer10
AG
How in the hell does Josh come in 3rd
spanky
AG
This is Josh we are talking about
jac4
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Sex Panther said:

She's in for a surprise when she realizes the fans hate her guts.

Man, I really hope so.

I hope it's not a scenario where any publicity is good publicity.
4stringAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

I suspect we've discussed this but it really hit me last night as I was explaining to my wife about how production is manipulating the game. Chreistmas keeps getting excluded from competitions because of her broken leg, but the comp that they threw her the HOH was a RUNNING competition where she would naturally be excluded, and she's since been excluded from other less physical comps.

If Paul wins the first comp for the final HOH, then he skips part twop and goes to the third part automatically, right? So then Josh and Christmas compete in the second comp for the right to face Paul in part 3?

How perfectly has production set this up for Paul, that they can say Christmas isn't cleared to compete in the part 2 comp, so Josh goes to part 3 by default.

They really can't...or won't...do that because they'll want to have part 2 to show on TV for the drama of it, but by doing an especially physical comp or something like that, they can effectively disqualify Christmas before it even happens.
Perhaps Part 2 is a mental comp? I have no idea.
HTownAg98
Part 2 changes depending on who production wants to win that round. Round 3 is always "person said a or b," and that can even be completely random questions or things they actually said.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Part 2 changes depending on who production wants to win that round. Round 3 is always "person said a or b," and that can even be completely random questions or things they actually said.
usually they ask interview questions to the jury in the jury house so neither player has a real advantage, unless production tells them the answer will in the DR. Usually it is something like, funniest part of the season was when..., my best game play was when I...
emoney
AG
I think Christmas will be fine in the real world. I don't think there's a big following in the fitness world that keeps up with Big Brother and if they do, they probably will not be too bothered by what they saw on the show. I don't know if I want her back next season but I am curious how she would've done if she didn't break her foot. I'm also curious how this season would've gone if Paul didn't enter the house
MooreTrucker
AG
I think they'd bring her back for that exact reason, how would she do without the injury.
Bunk Moreland
She mentioned early on I think that they said she could either come back next year or stay in the house and compete this year.
HTownAg98
Bunk Moreland said:

She mentioned early on I think that they said she could either come back next year or stay in the house and compete this year.

Why not both?
Bunk Moreland
Well she played it up as if it was one or the other but who knows. Let's get real weird with it and say production made a deal for her to help Paul to the end this year and she could come back next year
HTownAg98
That seems more plausible.
Counterpoint
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Well she played it up as if it was one or the other but who knows. Let's get real weird with it and say production made a deal for her to help Paul to the end this year and she AND Paul could come back next year
FIFY.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Well she played it up as if it was one or the other but who knows. Let's get real weird with it and say production made a deal for her to help Paul to the end this year and she AND Paul could come back next year with safety for the first 6 weeks

FIFY
PermianBasinAggie
AG
I assume nobody wasted their time on tonight's show? We just fast forwarded to the end. I doubt I missed anything.
MooreTrucker
AG
Nah, basically just a recap show.
Serious Lee
PermianBasinAggie said:

I assume nobody wasted their time on tonight's show? We just fast forwarded to the end. I doubt I missed anything.
ive strictly been downloading episodes via bittorrent for weeks now so as not to improve their ratings. i didnt even bother with last nights.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.