*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,218 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Christmas and Mark got into a big argument and Mark challenged Christmas to give examples of when he has been shady (which she alleged) and of course she couldn't. Josh came in and joined it and got louder. He asked Cody a question (who was listening in the other room) and he basically said he's done talking game.

Then Paul joins and goes to Cody's room and asks if Cody ever lied to Paul before he was evicted and Cody said no. And also semi defended Mark.

The argument broke up and Paul asked who wanted steaks... Cody actually joined the group and said he wanted one and is now the one cooking the steaks.

Noms coming up very soon. It's a long shot but if Cody just selectively picks who he wants to talk to and when, the house paranoia that is on the brink of splitting up might happen before he goes.

However, even if Paul had a change of heart (longest of shots), Alex is the one other hg playing a good game and my guess is she'd move forward to backdooring him
ccaggie05
AG
I just watched clips of that fight on YouTube. I didn't like Christmas before but I sure don't now. That arguement was completely ridiculous. Plus, I love how she calls Mark a bully while saying crap like "boo boo" to him. Of course Josh has to jump in too. All of this from apparently Mark talking to Cody after the comp.

I really hope Cody is picked, wins veto, uses it (forcing Alex to make another non) along with talking to select people in the house to stir the pot and all hell breaks loose.
MrPlow2010
AG
Xmas is a big b**ch
Bunk Moreland
Cody has already promised Mark and Elena if he wins pov he will take Elena off no matter what.

Mark is trying to talk Elena into picking Cody if she draws Houseguest choice picking for veto
tk for tu juan
Haha, I love the idea of Cody randomly talking to someone to cause paranoia

If Josh was smart, he would have forced the Elena eviction target more last week to shine light on how much Paul is running the house and used it against him this week if someone besides Alex was HOH.

It is just annoying that ole constipated face Matt is still in this game when someone who actually competed and wanted to win (Jess) didn't make jury
AggieGirl35
AG
In discussing noms, I believe Alex floated the idea of Paul being the pawn and Jason said something to the effect of "no put me on the block, not Paul, we don't want those ****ers to flip on him."

The stupidity astounds me. Truly. It's something to behold.
Bunk Moreland
Alex is infuriating. Paul comes up and they bag on Kevin for an hour. She then tells Paul they can go to f3 or f2. I sincerely hope we see a diary room session showing her clarifying she's playing him because that is game suicide for her. Alex would win over every person BUT Paul.

Kevin now thrown into the skepticism (as most everyone has been the last 24 hours).

One of the funnier moments was Paul saying Kevin interrupts him during his "friendship" chats, saying Kevin wants attention.... Not realizing the entire idea of a group chat named after his buzzword from last season isn't a blatant ploy for attention.
4stringAg
AG
So Jason, Elena, and Matt on the block.

If Cody gets selected and wins POV he takes off Elena. Who does Alex put up in her place?

Seems like all other scenarios have Cody getting backdoored if he doesn't win POV.
Carl Underguard
AG
Bunk, were you being serious when you said you thought Alex was playing a good game? I've always thought she's the one farthest up Paul's ass, hence her wanting to go to final two with him. What she does have is competition prowess if she ever needs to win a comp, but she's the last person who would ever evict Paul. I had hope for her at the beginning of the season but no more. She needs someone to take out Paul if she wants to win this game.
Carl Underguard
AG
I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex veto Paul off the block during a week when they're the two noms. Or she might pull a Clay and ask to be sent home to save Paul.
Bunk Moreland
Well it's not hard because she's basically the only other person actually playing the game.

At the time of her first hoh win, I think it was a smart move for her shaky alliance of Kevin and Jason (and ultimately Josh) to get in with Paul. They blended right into the group. What she stupidly doesn't understand now is the time to be talking her group into chopping Paul but she won't.
Bunk Moreland
Also, house was pretty boring last night. Cody did a deep clean of the kitchen, which I guess no hg has done all season... Others thanked him. He stayed quiet for the most part but was socializing a bit. Paul went on some wisdom tour offering advice and suggestions to half the house 1 on 1, continuing bringing up the "I came into this game knowing I can't win" nonsense... Even went in to Cody's room and tried to talk to him "on a personal level."

IMO he's blatantly over compensating because he's afraid of a bad edit.

Also, Kevin was crying about something, I think being lonely. Later in the evening he and Christmas snuggled in bed for a while, and before she got up to leave he kissed her on the cheek. Weird.
Carl Underguard
AG
Cody didn't get picked for the veto. Looks like he's going home.
Bunk Moreland
Cody told Kevin he has a 5 year old kid that he lost custody rights to and can only see her in the summer, and that his brother died in a motorcycle accident or something. Didn't exactly know what all it was but it was tied together, like the woman he had the kid with was grieving after losing Cody's brother to the accident and he was in Afghanistan and then they sort of had a relationship? It was hard to tell from updates on various sites. Either way, Cody said don't say anything and Kevin waits all of 3 hours to tell Paul.

POV happened... It was the prize/punishment pov where the first person out gets pov, and each person then selects another item that reads out the prize or punishment and then they can either trade for something else or keep it.

Matt won POV, Mark won a vacation to Colorado for 2, someone has to wear a tutu? (again?), Paul has to be tied to Xmas.

Alex had $5k but Elena stole it and Alex was pissed. So was Paul and others.

Cody told Elena afterwards he loved seeing that. It's exactly what she should have done because she'll always be on the bottom. A pawn until she leaves. (which is true as they have already began discussing Elena leaving next). Also told her anything she does they will condemn her and anything they do they will justify it. (also true)

She agreed and they shared a fun moment. Cody seems at peace overall. Trying to play super neutral.

Christmas brought up the idea of getting Elena out now and Cody next but Alex more or less talked over her before it ever got serious.

Still a lot of time, but apparently Matt will pull Jason off the block and Cody will go up.

90% chance he goes home, but don't put it past the DR to drum up hysteria around Elena "stealing" Alex's money.

Was hilarious watching Alex Josh and others sound so pissed off about what Elena did.
Aggie95
AG
damn....so boring. Cody then Elena...it's the most predictable big brother ever.
Bunk Moreland
Also, before pov Raven was crying about all her bills at home, how hard it is for her etc. Milking it yet again. Elena told her she'll make tons of money on gofundme's (little does she know Raven has gone down that path before and used it to party instead).

Raven then even said her mom has told her Raven won't live much longer and to enjoy life now and that's why she did the show. Then seconds later says she hopes to move her mom to LA (guess she's not going home after the show??)

She is pure trash.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Oh, and the whole house 100% expects next week to be a DE... So for about the 4th season in a row, when it comes to when a DE will happen, expect the expected.

Mark & Elena are currently talking and Elena said if one of them win hoh during the DE, just go rogue and nominate Alex and Paul. Elena now knows the main strongest alliance is Paul Alex Jason Kevin Josh.

Mark seemed to like the idea but he's a big softy so we'll see. Elena seems to completely understand she's gonna go home if they won't win it, especially after taking $5k.
tk for tu juan
Sounds like I can skip the Sunday and Wednesday shows and wait for Thursday.
Dawnguard
AG
If I had any effect on the ratings, I'd do the same.

BB19 has been killing their competition, and if i remember correctly, they're doing better this year. A drop in viewers after Jess leaves may get the "WE NEED A VET" philosophy to end.

This season now feels like the boring season of survivor where Coach made all of the tribe go everywhere in the buddy system in order to avoid being tempted by the players who were not part of his alliance.
ccaggie05
AG
silverleaf said:

If I had any effect on the ratings, I'd do the same.

BB19 has been killing their competition, and if i remember correctly, they're doing better this year. A drop in viewers after Jess leaves may get the "WE NEED A VET" philosophy to end.

This season now feels like the boring season of survivor where Coach made all of the tribe go everywhere in the buddy system in order to avoid being tempted by the players who were not part of his alliance.

Is that the same season where Boston Rob basically coasted to a win with his tribe of minions? I get seasons mixed up. Boston Rob winning is what reminds me the most about BB19. I've seen so much talk on feed updates about pretty much everybody outside of Cody/Mark/Elena thinking they are final 3 or 5 with Paul.
AggieGirl35
AG
Isn't Matt the third nominee? So he's willing to take someone not himself off the block just to follow the minions? What freaking loser.

Also, it took Paul less than 10 seconds to start making fun of Cody talking about his daughter. So if Cody doesn't talk or share anything about his life, he's a closed off a***ole, but when he does he's just doing it so people feel sorry for him? Has anyone in that house even met Raven? Good god.
HTownAg98
Boston Rob did more or less the same thing on Survivor. Having one charismatic vet in the house this season has ruined it. And the edit Paul and Christmas are getting is just icing on the cake.
Bunk Moreland
Cody mixed in with the house all night, and had a private conversation with Alex super late. He's trying a bit because he knows Alex personally doesn't like Elena. Played off that and the apparent personal connection he has with Alex, but Alex said she would piss off 5 people if she didn't put Cody up.

I think he's playing his very very small chance the right way. Play up Elena taking 5k from the hoh, socialize and see if he can sneak through. It's a long shot, but at least he's trying. Otherwise this week will be boring as *****
jac4
AG
The most interesting thing about this week is the change in the jokers player rankings.
russaggie
AG
If the third nominee comes off the block there is no replacement, so if Matt takes himself off they can't put Cody up.
rhoswen
AG
Do he'd rather risk his own neck?
AggieGirl35
AG
russaggie said:

If the third nominee comes off the block there is no replacement, so if Matt takes himself off they can't put Cody up.

I get that. I shouldn't be surprised given the sheep level of these people this summer, but it just astounds me that Matt would 1) really try to win veto knowing it would put him in a weird spot (I haven't seen the actual comp so I don't know what happened) and 2) put himself in danger by using it on someone else just so his little group of Paul's minions can screw over Cody. It's so unlikely, but it would be amazing if Cody convinced just enough people to vote for Matt after he leaves himself on the block to play someone else's game. Blow it up in his face.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Yes , anything to advance Paul's agenda
Bunk Moreland
Pretty sure nothing has changed so far but it was interesting that Alex told Jason "Paul is playing himself vs 15 others" and says she was on board for him to leave day 1.

Going back to my earlier post on Alex, I think she made the right move to blending in her alliance with Paul and I hope against hope she makes a move against him soon.

I may not like that she teamed up with him, but she did it out of necessity early on for her alliance. If she's a good player she'll realize he has to go before they get too close to the end.
Carl Underguard
AG
I'll go ahead and concede that Alex is in the second best position in the house, especially because she could theoretically pull out a comp win down the line and evict Paul. I will maintain, however, that I'm not sure she did any of the positioning intentionally. Alex is Paul's most devoted alliance member, but if Paul is smart, he'll evict Alex before they get down to final four/five. Even I don't think she's dumb enough to pull a Cody and take him to the end. Probably. Maybe.
jac4
AG
If Matt uses POV on someone else so they can back door Cody, he is the biggest vagina in BB history.
AggieGirl35
AG
FYI golf ran long today so BB starts about 18 minutes late. For your DVR safety.
theeyetest
Jason and Alex had the perfect opportunity to put Paul up on the block as a "pawn" and send him home and they blew it. Paul even "volunteered"! It's insane how much they worship the ground that Paul walks on. Weird!
AggieGirl35
AG
The social police (aka Paul's minions any time someone breathes the same room air as Cody) make me want to stab my own eyes. It's beyond ridiculous.

On feeds it appears that Cody was making a pitch to Jason and Alex. When asked, he even mentioned it was Raven, not Jessica, who took Alex's cat ears and dumped out her Coke. This is been a bone of contention with Alex all season. They seem to all agree that Raven is a terrible person who has just floated by. Cody's pitch made a lot of sense but unfortunately he is dealing with a group of people so attached to Paul's a** I'd be surprised if they haven't already run to tell him.

*edit* I wasn't wrong. The minions have assembled in HOH and I think Kevin told everyone Cody has a daughter and somehow this devolved into calling Cody names and accusing him of lying and talking about him being a psycho. (?) I can't with these people. They are truly vile.
jac4
AG
AggieGirl35 said:

The social police (aka Paul's minions any time someone breathes the same room air as Cody) make me want to stab my own eyes. It's beyond ridiculous.

On feeds it appears that Cody was making a pitch to Jason and Alex. When asked, he even mentioned it was Raven, not Jessica, who took Alex's cat ears and dumped out her Coke. This is been a bone of contention with Alex all season. They seem to all agree that Raven is a terrible person who has just floated by. Cody's pitch made a lot of sense but unfortunately he is dealing with a group of people so attached to Paul's a** I'd be surprised if they haven't already run to tell him.

*edit* I wasn't wrong. The minions have assembled in HOH and I think Kevin told everyone Cody has a daughter and somehow this devolved into calling Cody names and accusing him of lying and talking about him being a psycho. (?) I can't with these people. They are truly vile.

Agree completely. Christmas, in particular, is terrible. It will be enjoyable to watch them pick themselves apart when Cody is gone. Hoping for Mark HOH next week.

I really don't think any of them have the stones to nom Paul, they are so pathetic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.