*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,530 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep. He didn't know that though. Just dumb luck. He was also dumb for taking Paul to the end. The more. I saw the jury, the more convinced I am that Xmas wasn't gonna get more than 2 votes at most.
Bunk Moreland
Just joined cbs all access on a different profile for a 7 day free trial. Anyone know when backyard interviews start up? It's been about 5 years since I've watched em
Koldus131
AG
They're on the Big Brother FB Page live right now
Rick Dalton
AG
Should we expect a book and tour by Paul now..."What Happened"?
Bunk Moreland
thanks. Watching now.
Serious Lee
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/vb.64212309472/10155415360909473/?type=3&theater
HTownAg98
I just caught up. My reaction: bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
<deep breath after finding out Cody won fan favorite.>
Bwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Serious Lee
blazing7s94 said:

Should we expect a book and tour by Paul now..."What Happened"?
i think he will go into seclusion for months. he previously talked about needing therapy after BB last year so he might legit be on suicide watch after tonight.
Rick Dalton
AG
Maybe a walk through the woods? And wine? LOTS of wine?
MooreTrucker
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

Josh reminds me of the Aggie football team. Start the half strong winning the last HOH and then flame out...
Or not....
MooreTrucker
AG
4stringAg said:

What an ass. Paul just realized Josh blew up his game to each evicted person and called him a coward despite the fact that Paul didn't even own his own game
And shows that Josh really was smarter than he let on....
MooreTrucker
AG
So apparently according to the Reddit folks, it was something to do with Raven that ultimately turned the jury against Paul. Was it her incessant politicing for him or something else?

And hoe does Matt feel about his "girl" hanging onto and rubbing all over Paul?
HTownAg98
Bunk Moreland said:

Agree. I also think if one of 2 jurors came into the night unsure, Paul screwed himself with his jury question answers. He misread most of the jury, even some that voted for him. Christmas' question to Josh was so pathetic and more proof why she might have been the most worthless hg in history.

I mentioned it as a talking point for Josh a few pages ago, and while he didn't use it, I think the jury knew based off their questions... Paul overplayed his game. He didnt need to do half of what he did. And it burned bridges

With a normal somewhat intelligent jury, the game Paul played would have been perfect. But Paul played a game where half the contestants were stupid people. Just like in Survivor, part of winning the game is knowing who is on the jury, and how they got there. Paul had the "how they got there" part figured out. He put all of them there. He forgot what he was dealing with: a bunch of stupid people that would take everything personally instead of playing the game as a game player. If Paul plays a more personal game instead of being the bully and puppet master, he wins with this jury.

This season still royally sucks.
Sex Panther
AG
I dunno... I understand everyone's complaints against Paul, and I definitely soured on him big time this year. But I ****ing despise Josh, along with most of the rest of these idiots.

I don't understand Cody voting for Josh, and I really don't understand Mark voting for him... and it coming down to Cody's vote? Obviously reality tv is heavily scripted, but there was just too much going on this season that makes me question the validity of anything.
HTownAg98
If someone can post the recaps of the exit interviews, I would love to see them.
BenFiasco14
AG

Don post much around here...
Haven't read anything in this thread (was recovering from a ban on the football board for suggesting Chip Kelly)

Anyway, this season sucked ass. I really hope Christmas, being exposed as the terrible person she is, will hurt her brand on Instagram. But I doubt it. If she shows her ass, she'll be fine.

Anyway Josh was stupid to take Paul, but by god he won.

The fact that it came down to Cody's vote was the nail in Paul's fragile heart.

Then turn around, and Cody wins americas favorite player? If Paul doesn't recognize that that's such a referendum on......

Oh wait he's a lying sack of *****

So Josh wins. Meh. Glad Paul didn't win. He's 0-2 now on the final two, BOTH with 5-4 votes

TLDR Cody
La Bamba
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Timeline of emotions:
First hour: Yeah! Josh wins the final HOH. He's definitely voting out Paul.

A little past an hour: What! You are so dumb Josh. You evict Xmas and not Paul. Goodbye 500k.

4-4 Tie: There's no way Cody votes for Josh, he hates him. Cody is all about the game.

5-4 - Whaat! Cody voted for Josh. Laughing at Paul's reaction.

Cody wins AFP!!

This was almost spot on how I felt watching it. Although I had a feeling Josh would win. Jury was just too bitter. I think had Paul just done a bit less bullying, he would have had Elena's vote and won. Maybe even Mark's vote. He lost it for being such an ass and praying on people when they were down (Cody, Jess, Mark) just to make others a target.
Ganondorf
AG
Sex Panther said:

I dunno... I understand everyone's complaints against Paul, and I definitely soured on him big time this year. But I ****ing despise Josh, along with most of the rest of these idiots.

I don't understand Cody voting for Josh, and I really don't understand Mark voting for him... and it coming down to Cody's vote? Obviously reality tv is heavily scripted, but there was just too much going on this season that makes me question the validity of anything.

Technically the votes went down in reverse order of joining the jury. Could they have manipulated for a 5-4? Sure. But Cody was always going to be the last vote revealed.

Cody probably voted Josh to screw with him.
JABQ04
AG
Just watched it and this episode made the season worth it. First let me say, if there was a way for both of those morons to lose I would have chose that, but just seeing Paul's entitled face when he lost.....Fooking priceless!!!! So glad that smug ******* lost. And to be fair he did play a hell of a game, he literally had a hand in everything. But, he's an entitled d-bag and it blew up.

Cody for AFP! Thank you 8lb 6 oz baby Jesus. Maybe CBS would have known there would be a riot if that didn't happen. Also Kevin is the only other player I could have lived with being AFP. Need to see how the HGs reacted to that shot to the gut! Especially that petty ***** Alex.
tk for tu juan
4stringAg said:

What an ass. Paul just realized Josh blew up his game to each evicted person and called him a coward despite the fact that Paul didn't even own his own game

CBS should have shown Paul's goodbye messages back to back with Josh's tonight. One lying and one telling the truth of the alliance made a small enough difference.
4stringAg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

So apparently according to the Reddit folks, it was something to do with Raven that ultimately turned the jury against Paul. Was it her incessant politicing for him or something else?

And hoe does Matt feel about his "girl" hanging onto and rubbing all over Paul?

I'm not sure but every time Raven spoke there were rolling eyes everywhere. And if she affected anyone in the jury it was most likely Mark and Elena who truthfully had little to no reason to vote for Josh because of how he treated them. Mark just didn't like her and Matt by seasons end and her dumbass overselling of Paul and her as puppet masters may have been enough for some to blow him up.
tk for tu juan
I did not watch the live feeds, did Josh periodically flip into salesman mode during the season. Seemed like he flipped a switch into more mature Josh tonight during jury questions
AggieGirl35
AG
What a wonderful night. I agree 100% that Paul played a hell of a game, but a crucial part of the game is jury management. Paul had a hand in everything and he wasn't even man enough to admit to it until he tried to use it tonight. Playing the goodbye messages side by side would be a perfect example of that. Every one of Paul's was "if you're reading this it means someone went rogue and it wasn't me." Except yes Paul, it was always you. Just own it. People can forgive and recognize a houseguest who goes all in and owns it. I think that's part of what helped Josh. Everyone knew Josh was an a**hole who wore his emotions on his sleeve. What you see is what you get with Josh.

I found it quite rich when Paul tried to claim that Josh's goodbye messages were cowardly, when he literally sat in the shadows and played everyone. He would have been much better served to make it strictly game. He added a vindictive personal attack element that was totally unnecessary.

Best part of the night was when Julie read Elena's vote and Paul realized it was down to Cody. I made my husband rewind so we could watch it multiple times. The "I deserve this and I've got this" to "godda**it" switch flipped so beautifully.

I also wish I could be a fly on the wall when Paul and Victor talk for the first time in almost three months. Like "hey bud I know you just lost by one vote again and your nemesis won AFP, essentially proving that you're sort of a piece of s**t, but also I've been hooking up with the girl who beat you last year, basically this whole summer. Sorrrrry byeeeee."
Sex Panther
AG
AggieGirl35 said:

I also wish I could be a fly on the wall when Paul and Victor talk for the first time in almost three months. Like "hey bud I know you just lost by one vote again and your nemesis won AFP, essentially proving that you're sort of a piece of s**t, but also I've been hooking up with the girl who beat you last year, basically this whole summer. Sorrrrry byeeeee."

what?
AggieGirl35
AG
Nicole and Victor met up again at the premiere of this season and have basically been inseparable ever since. So Paul gets out of the BB house to find that his homeboy now comes as a packaged deal with the girl who broke him last summer.
agsquirrel97
AG
Lots of comments tonight reflect my sentiments (Cody deciding vote, AFP, Paul's horrible answers, Paul calling Josh a coward AFTER THE VOTES WERE CAST!)

I think the most condemning move for Paul was "sending his dogs" on Cody/Jess. Mark even said in his final HoH competition response that is what he hated the most about the season. Mark/Elena were voting together and that, IMO, is what turned their vote. They knew Paul controlled everything, and were able to somewhat forgive Josh for pots and pans because it was always Paul telling him to do it. Cost him 2 votes minimum.

Perfect ending to worst season ever!
agsquirrel97
AG
Final houseguest ranking - Cameron was 7th as a litmus test.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php
ccaggie05
AG
The last fifteen minutes of the finale were well worth it. Seeing Paul realize he was about to lose 5-4 again was priceless. I wish they would have shown everybody's face when Cody won AFP.

Some of these house guests are going to have a rude awakening when they realize how hated they are by the fan base, especially Raven and Paul.
The Milkman
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

Final houseguest ranking - Cameron was 7th as a litmus test.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

The final 3 that were revealed tonight for Americas Fav were pretty hugely different. Kevin and Jason are 6 and 9 on Jokers
Counterpoint
AG
aggietoolman said:

Almost made the garbage leading up worth it. Paul doesn't understand what happened.
I'd watch a season twice as crappy and twice as long if it meant an ending like this one! Cody winning AFP and Paul losing by 1 vote again and then finding out that Vic is dating the girl who beat him by one vote last summer. Epic.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
MooreTrucker said:

GT_Aggie2015 said:

Josh reminds me of the Aggie football team. Start the half strong winning the last HOH and then flame out...
Or not....
lol unlike Paul I'll own up to my actions. I was wrong
Counterpoint
AG
GT_Aggie2015 said:

MooreTrucker said:

GT_Aggie2015 said:

Or not....
HOPEFULLY, the Aggie football team stupidly chooses to take Clemson to the final two with them but then beats them by one point!
4stringAg
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

Lots of comments tonight reflect my sentiments (Cody deciding vote, AFP, Paul's horrible answers, Paul calling Josh a coward AFTER THE VOTES WERE CAST!)

I think the most condemning move for Paul was "sending his dogs" on Cody/Jess. Mark even said in his final HoH competition response that is what he hated the most about the season. Mark/Elena were voting together and that, IMO, is what turned their vote. They knew Paul controlled everything, and were able to somewhat forgive Josh for pots and pans because it was always Paul telling him to do it. Cost him 2 votes minimum.

Perfect ending to worst season ever!

Yep. During the vote reveal Paul was up 4-2 with Mark, Elena, and Cody votes yet to be revealed and when Julie went to read Marks vote, Josh covered his eyes and I guarantee he was thinking "oh ****" and when they revealed Mark voted for Josh the swing in emotion was obvious as Paul started shaking his head and probably knew at that point he was done because Elena was going with Mark. And then the big pain for Paul when he realized Cody was the final vote!!

Good drama there...
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

GT_Aggie2015 said:

MooreTrucker said:

GT_Aggie2015 said:

Or not....
HOPEFULLY, the Aggie football team stupidly chooses to take Clemson to the final two with them but then beats them by one point!
JABQ04
AG
They need an after big brother episode in a few months. I wanna see how some these idiots realize how truly detested they were. Also I'm halfway tempted to send in an audition for B.B.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.