*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,906 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Rex Racer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scotch said:

Did they figure out she misheard "Panda" when it was actually "Pow pow" and then just keep it quiet?
I guess they just wanted to stay out of it because, like all arguments in the house, it creates or strengthens a target on one or both of the involved individuals.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I think I'd love nothing more than for them to announce tomorrow that no one is being evicted since Megan left. Just to screw with their heads after all of the aggressive game play over the last week.

And if Jessica manages to win the next HOH I'm going to toss my tv into the bathtub.
Flashdiaz
AG
Scotch said:

Did they figure out she misheard "Panda" when it was actually "Pow pow" and then just keep it quiet?

Pao Pao and Panda sound quite different. Megan heard what she wanted to hear:

Megan simply wanted to hear something to take the target off her, then she pushed the point to make sure it was taken as racist. A ****ty move and i'm glad the house reacted that way.... it was good for Alex and Jessica to talk it out and get to the source fast.
jac4
AG
Am I the only one still pulling for Cody?

I have to admit, he's getting harder to root for being such an a-hole to people when he nominates them. His game is totally blown up at this point I would assume.
Bunk Moreland
I don't mind him. I haven't really been able to watch or read updates this week. 4th of July partying getting the better of me
Serious Lee
i like cody but im kind of a ***** like him. what i cant understand is why so many like paul. do they think hes cool or do they just respect how good of a player he is?
LHIOB
AG
You have to respect his honesty with the nominations.
Bunk Moreland
Uncle Gunnysack said:

i like cody but im kind of a ***** like him. what i cant understand is why so many like paul. do they think hes cool or do they just respect how good of a player he is?

He's a "celebrity" in their minds. Happens every time with the vets that come back. Paul is an OK game player but remember...there were about 3 weeks in a row of insane **** that went down to ultimately keep him in the house his first season ... And that was early on in the game when he didn't fully understand it.

I also think he did a very poor job of fighting for himself by the end of the game. Nicole may still have won as the jury was evenly split but I think he had an easy case to argue and didn't do it quite goof enough
SkinkyAg03
AG
I couldn't stop laughing at his face when Paul NOPED him.

It's been entertaining watching the fallout from his HOH, but I'm ok with him hitting the road. I kinda want to see if Jessica will pull some Gina Marie levels of mourning when he gets evicted.
MooreTrucker
AG
I can't stand Cody. He thinks he's all-powerful in the first HOH of the season, and he's treating everyone, including his own alliance, like crap. Staring and brushing his teeth as Paul talks to him. Not keeping his own team in the loop of his plan. The transparent crush he has on Alex while trying to pretend he respects her game.

And Jessica's just a moron for letting him crap all over her.

I would LOVE to see Christmas and Paul team up to wreak havoc right now.
htxag09
AG
I don't think Cody will last long, but I don't mind him at all. I really don't mind, actually I appreciate, him going against his alliance to try and nominate Paul. Paul has even said it multiple times, he should be on the block the first week and everybody in the house was dumb for almost letting him skate through. Like above, I can't for the life of me see why everyone trusts and loves Paul so much. He has a huge advantage over everyone else. And as Cody said, he played every side of the house all last season. Also seems like everyone gave him a free pass for lying about the temptation.
LHIOB
AG
From what I can tell from reading the updates Josh is the swing vote and hes told both sides hes voting with them. It will either be 7-5 to evict Jillian or 6-6 and Cody breaks the tie and sends Christmas home.
MooreTrucker
AG
My main problem with Cody nominating Paul is that he left his alliance in the dark. You can tell by Mark's reaction that none of them were on board with it, and then when Paul pulled out the pendant, they knew they were screwed.

And then he nominates Christmas, who was also supposed to be part of his "pretty people" group, when he had other more obvious options. Hell, he promised Jason he would keep him off, but breaking that promise would have been less damaging than going with Christmas against his team's wishes/thoughts.
ftaggie09
AG
MooreTrucker said:

My main problem with Cody nominating Paul is that he left his alliance in the dark. You can tell by Mark's reaction that none of them were on board with it, and then when Paul pulled out the pendant, they knew they were screwed.

And then he nominates Christmas, who was also supposed to be part of his "pretty people" group, when he had other more obvious options. Hell, he promised Jason he would keep him off, but breaking that promise would have been less damaging than going with Christmas against his team's wishes/thoughts.
Totally agree the main problem was leaving his alliance in the dark
redass89
Thought Christmas was going to whoop Jessica after the vote
htxag09
AG
Paul wins HOH
rhoswen
AG
Hoddamit
Bunk Moreland
Good lord production gave a veteran a 4 week head start over a house full of rooks. Now "your boy" can freely get blood on his hands and receive no retaliation next week
Jimmy McNulty
AG
It is ridiculous how they set it up for him.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They should have made it where he couldn't win hoh during his safe period
Carl Underguard
AG
This exact same situation that Paul is in happened on Big Brother Canada this past season with this girl named Neda. It made everyone in the house turn against her and she got voted out as soon as her protection expired. I'm not so sure this is good for Paul.
LHIOB
AG
Yeah Paul needed to lay low. Should make for another fun week tho!

That was one of the better 1st weeks in a while. The house didnt vote together and people were legit shocked. The last I read when the feeds turned off was Josh told both side he was with them but he told the cameras he was keeping Christmas. The shocker was Kevin. Paul must have got to him and let him know he needed to be on the "winning" side.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Kevin has everyone thinking it was Ramses who flipped his vote. I love him.

I do love watching someone like Cody go down in flames, but I wish someone else had gotten HOH. Josh would have been fun to watch.
Dawnguard
AG
I didn't catch the whole thing, but it sounds like Paul is going to put up Raven and Matt as pawns in order to backdoor Cody. He thinks that Ramses will also put himself up this week, giving less potential veto player pick chances for Cody. (if you have feeds, it's around 8:20pm on cam 3/4)

I'm going to love the schadenfreude if this blows up in Pauls face if Ramses doesn't put himself up, cody gets the temptation, wins, and now his pawns go home. (i'd allow production interference for that storyline to keep the "villain" in the house)
Bunk Moreland
No way Cody is getting the temptation.

My guess is Christmas, which keeps the house tilted.

Good for the Canadians if they saw a similar scenario and ousted the vet but I doubt it happens here.

There will be 5 more house fights before he's eligible to go back on the block. He'll slink into the background and hang out through the middle of the season.

Watch Josh make it all the way to final 3 after the week 1 he had.
tk for tu juan
Josh might self-evict well before jury if he has anymore run-ins with Cody/Jessica tonight.

So far the best comment I read elsewhere: "Josh is incorporating Dan's funeral everyday in the house"

tk for tu juan
Matt and Mark may have talked Paul out of the double pawn plan. Pointing out any person sitting next to Cody is safe, why use a pawn from the group and take away a sure vote.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Paul is still way overthinking this.
Counterpoint
AG
Josh is crying again after a fight with Jessica.
Ambres
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

No way Cody is getting the temptation.

My guess is Christmas, which keeps the house tilted.

Good for the Canadians if they saw a similar scenario and ousted the vet but I doubt it happens here.

There will be 5 more house fights before he's eligible to go back on the block. He'll slink into the background and hang out through the middle of the season.

Watch Josh make it all the way to final 3 after the week 1 he had.
I swear this house is dumb. You have two .. not one but two chances to get out a strong competition and instead they eliminated a none threat both times. I hope xmas keeps coming for them.. because this is house is dumb. Jillian was not a threat.

BTW: great 1st HOH. Probably the best first week of the show since I started watching in BB12. Loving the temptation..makes the show a little more interesting.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
If xmas can't compete in physical comps, how much of a threat is she really?

At least every remaining houseguest brings something to do table. Jillian brought zero entertainment value. Can't believe she was cast in the first place.
MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah, when a saleperson talks about "coming out of her shell in the house" something doesn't line up.
redass89
Kind of like the self appointed interrogator that had a mental break down the first time someone yelled at her
Rex Racer
AG
redass89 said:

Kind of like the self appointed interrogator that had a mental break down the first time someone yelled at her
I'm guessing that Megan was trained as an interrogator, but she never actually was one because she sucked at it.
LHIOB
AG
Casting cant win them all but they seemed to have won more than lost this year

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.