*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,916 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I work with a girl that looks a LOT like her.
Bunk Moreland
just checked the Jokers HG ratings...Jessica has overtaken Kevin and Cody is .01 away from doing it too.

WOW. Once they both eventually leave the house I bet Kevin goes back to the top, but I'm a bit surprised by that. How CBS shows the fight on Thursday is going to be real interesting.

Bottom 6 in order are:

Alex
Christmas
Matt
Paul
Josh
Raven

....and that's below other evicted HG's no one cares about. Woof.

What's interesting is that even at the top, Jess and Cody are both clearly divisive among the fans. They've got a lot of 0 votes, but just a **** ton of 5 votes and a solid amount of 4 votes.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I still don't like either one of them even though the way they are being treated is disgusting. I'm ready for whoever is left to turn on each other and form their own alliances.

and I also never liked Paul being in the house at all.
Counterpoint
AG
I'd love to see this season of BB play out in an alternate universe where Cody didn't try to blindside Paul that first week (even though that was awesome).
Flashdiaz
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

I'd love to see this season of BB play out in an alternate universe where Cody didn't try to blindside Paul that first week (even though that was awesome).

Would have been better if they didn't give Paul immunity for 3 weeks. He would have been voted out and we would be hating Cory right now because he would be leading the house of betas
Dawnguard
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

Paul in DR: Those guys are stupid for not trying to evict me day 1
Cody during Veto: Paul, I nominate you
Paul: Those guys are smart for trying to back door me day 1.

The house would have a very clear line still between the outsiders and the showmances - and power would boil down into who won that candy crush HOH
tk for tu juan
That Christine video led me down a rabbit hole of BB videos to this one:

I've never seen Season 2, how did that guy get casted? The DR sessions were very different than the over produced ones today
Bunk Moreland
Yeah I started around season 6 then stopped until season 10. The went back and watched a lot of the seasons when I had time.

It was way different back then. They were still more like the European show it was based on. Now you basically have 2 shows. The "tv only" show and those who read updates/or watch feeds + BBAD.

The DR sessions are so overly produced now.

That was a dark day for the show. Will played well that season and did great again in all stars.
Bunk Moreland
slow day yesterday and last night it looks like.

Jody for the most part was just talking about being outside of the house together nonsense.

The entire rest of the house spent the whole day and night continuing to talk about Cody & Jessica, warping their minds, justifying their actions, talking more **** about them all damn day.

Jessica did say some stupid **** about Alex that she fired off in ***** mode at one point:

Quote:

905pm

Jessica calls Alex a little twat

906pm
i think we should all just grab Alex by her hair and drown her in the Jacuzzi and all just live happily ever after
Cody - smiles
Jessica- Oh did i not say that in my head
Jessica- Whoops. It's gonna take 3 of us though cause her fake tits are gonna hold her up over water.
Cody: Jessica
Jessica: i said it out loud again oh *****sorry
Cody: i just dont want u to look b*tchy to everybody
Jessica: oh baby that ship has sailed
Mark - sitting there quiet.

Stupid girl. Just as they were getting sympathy, she runs her mouth and sounds just as bad as Christmas, Alex, and Raven.

I'm running out of anyone to root for due to how pathetic they're all acting this week.

I did think one funny thing was earlier in the day the whole house was just giving Cody and Jess the silent treatment, and Paul went to grab eggs, and some of the eggs in the carton were just egg shells. and he said out loud "who put empty egg shells back in the carton like that?"

Cody said he did, and Paul asked curiously why he would do that. Cody said "hold that thought" and just walked out the back door and never came back.
Flashdiaz
AG
one of these facts is surprising...

redass89
I call bull****
Carl Underguard
AG
You don't think she does yoga? She seems like the type.
MooreTrucker
AG
Carl Underguard said:

You don't think she does yoga? She seems like the type.
Yoga, loud, nocturnal....those I believe. The rest, not so much.
Bunk Moreland
She talked about it in her interview with Jeff, and she's also had a reduction in the past.

IMO they look much more real than fake, at least if you see her on feeds when she isn't dressed up in the DR with them shoved out for the world.

I don't know what happens when they do a reduction, but I assume they do something to tuck skin away and maybe that helps them look "too good" in a fake way at times.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I think they look real..

https://instagr.am/p/BN1NITlj4hB
redass89
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wow that is an amazing photoshop opportunity. Also, she's most definitely a prostitute

Edit: are the two bros interlocking fingers?
MooreTrucker
AG
redass89 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Wow that is an amazing photoshop opportunity. Also, she's most definitely a prostitute

And they're looking into the camera instead of at Jess like the other guys.
Counterpoint
AG
MooreTrucker said:

redass89 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

And they're looking into the camera instead of at Jess like the other guys.
That guy by her shoulder sneaking a peak!
MooreTrucker
AG
The guy on the far left is not even sneaking. He's full-on staring.
LHIOB
AG
I think he's staring at the 2 guys holding hands...
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Over/under on how long she and Cody make it outside of the house?
redass89
Until he realizes that her job requirement requires her to **** other dudes...

So like .0000001 seconds
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Or he goes out the first night to party with her. He'll walk right back out the other way, and be like nope.
Serious Lee
i beleive theyre real, elena is the one who claims to have had reduction surgery and thats really just a euphemism for reconstuction. this was her just two years ago.

rhoswen
AG
Yeah he doesn't strike me as the clubbing, bottle service type.
Rick Dalton
AG
I give it a weekend outside the house. But hey, I'm an optimist.
ShawnTxAg
AG
So the house was given a mallet and ball to practice for Hoh comp. Everyone was told to practice including Paul. That leads me to one of two conclusions, one Paul can compete if hex is used, or it's a double eviction and the comp they are practicing for is the second Hoh comp. Anyone remember if anything was said about Paul competing if hex is used. I assumed he couldn't compete, but who knows.
Aggie95
AG
someone claimed to have heard an interview with producer that mentioned Paul cannot compete in HoH
jac4
AG
So as of right now, Jessica hasn't officially played the Hex?
Bunk Moreland
No. It had to be used prior to an eviction vote.
LHIOB
AG
I dont think theres time for a DE plus Julie hasnt mentioned it. I highly doubt there is a DE tomorrow. I would be there is one in 2 weeks when the Temptation Comp is done.
tk for tu juan
They are up in the HOH room talking about making one last effort to get Jessica to not use the hex and then vote her out so it cannot be used at all.

Edit: ...and somehow they still do not know what the hex does even though Jess and stated it at least twice to different houseguests
Flashdiaz
AG
if Paul really wanted Cody out, he would have used the veto on Jess and put up a pawn beside Cody.
She could still use the hex but it would be just for Cody and would be harder to justify.
Leaving them both up there it's an easier decision for her to use it.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah but then he couldn't have been so "right" about her bluffing.

Just like Jess and Cody "must not be able to play hoh" if she uses the hex.
Bunk Moreland
Also, he's decided, and now the whole house has agreed with him, to go after Jessica first.

Honestly I want to see Mark win to see what he does. He was clearly not ok with what happened on Monday and has since told both sides what they wanted to hear, but he had no reason to tell Jess and Cody he's with them no matter what. He could have just doing what he had been doing with them and been fine.

I think he'd put up 2 or Matt/Raven/Alex. But then again he's a big softie. The other side would use Elena to coerce him into nominating Jess and Cody.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.