*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

257,944 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Carl Underguard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it wrong for me to give Jess a bit of a pass for that? I'm a very mild mannered person, but the way Josh was going off on people - not to mention everyone else - might have cause me to snap. I was livid watching the feeds over those few days.
MooreTrucker
AG
Carl Underguard said:

For some reason I'm not sure I understand, people online have begun referring to Christmas by the names of other holidays. Thanksgiving, Columbus Day, Arbor Day, etc.
i can see this, as in "Christmas is the best holiday and she's not worthy of using that name"
Bunk Moreland
Carl Underguard said:

Is it wrong for me to give Jess a bit of a pass for that? I'm a very mild mannered person, but the way Josh was going off on people - not to mention everyone else - might have cause me to snap. I was livid watching the feeds over those few days.

It's both ways. I basically just don't read too much into it but also dont' dismiss it. The psychological hell Jess and Cody have to have felt at that point was probably brutal. But you still gotta stay above the fray, or at least try.
aggie98infl
AG
Carl Underguard said:

I feel the same. I know she went for really low blows and was out of line, but at the same time it seems pretty mild compared to what the rest have done and said. After the fight she mentioned to Cody that she saw the tutus and lost it cause it took her back to the week before. I know Alex was wearing one but am not sure if anyone else was. I think she thought they were going to start in on them again so she went for a preemptive strike with the spelling comment. Of course the fat comments would have never happened if Josh was as mature as he claims and not been Paul's minion to run back in there and reinstigate things with the "can you spell evicted" line.

ETA: I also think the stuff Paul says about Josh behind his back (calling him Blob, etc.) is just as bad if not worse than insults thrown out during a fight in the heat of the moment.
AggieGirl35
AG
If I'm not mistaken, Paul referred to Josh as a "blob ass" earlier this week (or sometime recently). It did knock Jess down a few pegs for me when she name called him because I was so hoping she'd just stay above it, but I agree they're giving the Paul side of the house a hard pass on *most* of their egregious behavior. Even that Christmas and Mark fight before was heavily edited to make Mark look like a wordstruck buffoon, when in reality it was Christmas who had nothing so she resorted to just calling him kitty boo boo.

Edit to say I completely agree with ^ - we had the same thoughts about Paul's name calling and harrassment.
Bunk Moreland
Christmas last night said hated Cody because he was "arrogant and entitled"....she'd rather be "humble and *****y"
AggieGirl35
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Christmas last night said hated Cody because he was "arrogant and entitled"....she'd rather be "humble and *****y"

I saw that and had ALL the eye rolls. This coming from a chick who has literally done NOTHING but roll around on her little leg scooter starting s**t all summer.

Most recently Jason and Alex were talking about Xmas being friendly with Paul and how they didn't want her trying anything with Josh and Paul. Alex said something like "you don't mess with Paul, he will ruin you." Literally Paul only has the power that you guys continue to bestow upon him. That's it. He's not vested with some special abilities that are just inherent to him.
Flashdiaz
AG
AggieGirl35 said:

He's not vested with some special abilities that are just inherent to him.

um, he was completely immune to even being put on the block for 3 entire weeks... of course the rest of the house guests are scared. No telling when Expect the Unexpected will do something else to favor Paul. Maybe they saw the writing on the wall early on and are just going for second best.
Serious Lee
Bunk Moreland said:

this is rich coming from the soul eater that said, and i quote, "Ive got the golden sunshine pu**y. I'm not called the voodoo baby for nothin. I pu**ymatize motha ****ers"
Bunk Moreland
Cody spent a lot of time earlier this morning talking to the cameras. Was pretty funny.

Apparently Alex said Cody could have a bowl of her cereal and she claims he ate it all and went off on him. After she got all on him he told her to **** off and Jason/Alex went nuts.

Asked him if he really even had a kid and how she was doing. Jason hopped in too, and xmas in her typical pot shot way after someone else starts it up.

Catching up on the feeds now. This was earlier in the afternoon

tailgatetimer10
AG
Maybe I'm being naive but I still don't think Paul will just pick off one person after another.

Let's be honest here. He's gotten by mostly by blaming Jessica and Cody for "everything wrong with the house".. literally the only person evicted so far, that was not related to Jessica/Cody was Dominique.. and at that point Cody was out of the house.

I'm not for certain he will navigate getting out whoever he wants without receiving blame. Even when Josh was going after Elana, others were catching on to his agenda.

Elanas only saving grace was Jessica being unable to keep her cool.
Bunk Moreland
Looks like after ganging up on Cody they then just spent the afternoon talking **** about him.

Josh and Elena got in a loud fight for a while that the house watched. It's all just so gross. Paul and them calling Cody a sociopath, not human, etc.

Alex also speculated he did the cereal thing as a ploy to make himself look like a bigger target and maybe have them evict Elena(she's probably semi right).
Serious Lee

Bunk Moreland
Thanks for posting. Good lord it was the community cereal?!

I thought it was some special cereal she got for being hoh. Wow that's so pathetic. Just ask him not to eat so much.

I love everyone just telling him to his face he's a bad person or a psycho or he's lying or he's protecting someone etc, then handing him advice on how he should be acting. Do they think that's a good look in any way?

Of course Kevin had to do that in front of everyone due to the heat he's been getting for talking to him
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Tue 7:17 PM BBT

Jason gives Paul a pep talk about not worrying about the outside world since it's beyond his control. Paul appreciates the advice.

Jason: You're an asset to a lot of us in here, and if you're not here, like HERE (points to head) then a lot of us won't be either.

Wowowow.
tk for tu juan
Haha, confronting Cody over eating "your" cereal, and then asking condescending questions while making stupid faces. He is a vote in the jury, a precious commodity for $500k.

Wow, that Jason ass kissing
Serious Lee
jason is the most disappointing house guest to me. I thought that since he was one of the older guys, and a farmer, that i would like him since im from a similar background but hes mostly proven hisself to be just another stupid redneck that likes to talk s**t.
Serious Lee

Quote:

Christmas to Josh/Paul: I don't put people on the block, I put 'em in the grave. I love my skills.

where does production find people like this?
Bunk Moreland
Agreed. Lately he's been awful. I know he misses his family but he's acting like he's in love with Alex.

He said he only blew up on Cody today because Cody said **** off or whatever when Alex attacked him over making a big bowl of cereal.

He then called Cody out and accused him of not being from Iowa or the Midwest because Cody wouldn't talk to him??

The worst part about the ganging up today and post session **** talks were Paul and Jason constantly imitating Cody and saying things, but specifically calling him out of not helping anyone or doing anything for anyone in the house.

Let's go back and review Cody's time in the house...

He made his move week 2, and as soon as he did he was given leprosy by the entire house end of week 2 and into week 3...was gone for week 4 and 5? Then he comes back and they **** up with Jess's hoh by banging all week upstairs and not getting a target out (but still appeasing the house who every person immediately broke their word one week later - but they justify their lying and backstabbing).... Then the last 2 weeks he still has leprosy to everyone not named Kevin and Mark and yet they have the gall to ask him why he won't talk to them?.

When was he supposed to make moves or work with the house? The one week he and Jessica did, they all agreed to just turn on them a week later.
tk for tu juan
The week that either Christmas or Alex get blindsided will put firework shows to shame.
Bunk Moreland
And according to updates Josh told Paul about Kevin winning opening night $25k. Paul immediately says he can't wait to use that and Josh better back him up. Josh says he hasn't told anyone and doesn't want Paul to use that because he doesn't care who won't it and Paul says he agrees but he's gonna bring it up.

And another moron gives Paul an extra bishop.
Bunk Moreland
DR has to be questioning the cast on what they're doing. Too much talk the last day about it. Paul and Jason wondering, now Christmas and Josh reassuring themselves they're loved on the outside and people realize it's a game, etc... Too much random conversation.. My guess is the Dr questions were to try and see if there was a temperature in the house to flip and vote out Elena.

The funny thing has been Raven talking **** about production not having her in for a DR. Constantly yelling about "I'm still alive btw"

Looks like production knows the internet ratings and will only bring her in for commentary on comps and that's it.
Serious Lee
Bunk Moreland said:

The funny thing has been Raven talking **** about production not having her in for a DR. Constantly yelling about "I'm still alive btw"

Looks like production knows the internet ratings and will only bring her in for commentary on comps and that's it.

i think you hit the nail on the head. with all the talk about production interference (even from past houseguests on twitter) there is zero chance they dont check things like jokers' ratings to gauge the publics opinion for their own manipulation.
Aggie95
AG
they just called Raven to DR. You would have thought she won the lottery.
Counterpoint
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

Bunk Moreland said:

this is rich coming from the soul eater that said, and i quote, "Ive got the golden sunshine pu**y. I'm not called the voodoo baby for nothin. I pu**ymatize motha ****ers"
Dafuq?
CheeseSndwch
There was a fight about cereal and it didn't involve Matt?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Holy crap. Watching that really irritated me. I really want Cody out of the house to put an end to this saga. His battle back torched this season.
Bunk Moreland
Paul is totally playing to the cameras for fear of a bad edit.

He talked yet again last night about how he's portrayed, and hopes the fans understand. He didn't know he'd be the only vet coming back (oh sob sob) etc... Then said last year after the show he was thanked by fans for standing up to bullying, etc.

Christmas then went in about how horrified she is to lose fans, but knows she will because they'll see her arguing but without context so her fans won't understand.... Smart x-mas. Call your fanbase stupid if they are upset with your actions in the house.

Then, Jason gives Paul a pep talk and tells Paul it would be an honor to lose to him, and he has balls 2x the size of anyone else in the house...

Simply incredible.
AggieGirl35
AG
I just threw up in my mouth. I 100% agree that production is prodding them in DR sessions about what garbage people they're acting like (in so many words). It's hilarious/infuriating watching them try to walk it back and explain themselves.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Quote:

2:38 AM
Paul: I'm a peppered player. When I came into this house I was looking around and going noob, noob, noob. -PowerofVito
2:36 AM
Paul: Unlike these people I travel every month. You should see my passport. Alex: Me too. I've been to Thailand. -PowerofVito
2:35 AM
Paul: There are different reasons why I play this game. I have a fan base. -PowerofVito
My god these people are full of themselves.
Bunk Moreland
The house is a tinderbox.

Apparently Jason told Kevin to stop calling Alex babe, Josh just randomly blows up on peopel still.

Paul goes up and confronts Mark about Mark saying Paul is his target and he better watch what comes out of his mouth, then Paul says if Mark is his target Mark would know it (Mark is Paul's target...and Mark pretty much knows even though Paul doesn't realize it).

Mark and Elena seem to not be phased by the wedge the house is driving between them & Cody with any stigma. As Cody has explained, no matter what they do they're on the bottom of the totem pole, and as soon as Cody is out they're the target no matter what is said.

Paul is getting severely annoyed by Raven. Alex has jumped on everyone recently, though she says half of it is just gameplay to create targets.

In a way, it's almost a shame the double eviction is happening this week. THe house is ready to explode and they'll just conveniently get out Mark/Matt/Elena in the 2nd eviction tomorrow night and it'll re-set the house.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
The best thing that could ever happen would be Mark winning HOH.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Mark ended up just telling Paul he's gonna make a statement when he wins tomorrow night.

Hope like hell that's the case.
Flashdiaz
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Agree. Mark ended up just telling Paul he's gonna make a statement when he wins tomorrow night.

Hope like hell that's the case.
gosh I hope so. put up Paul and xmas, if one wins the veto, put up Alex.

I have a feeling they're going to keep Raven around because she is so pathetically useless. Having her in the final 2 assures the other person will win.
Bunk Moreland
Mark has told Elena if he wins, it's Paul/Alex on the block.

Paul was pretty funny yesterday talking with someone...I think Jason or Kevin about Raven and how annoying she is, and they were joking that they need to get Matt out next, so that way Paul can have some time alone with her and Paul was over the top joking back at how horrible that would be.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.