*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,549 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Production doesn't use info learned outside of the game to portray them on TV. But the info in question that has her so hated was learned in the game because she talks about it all the time, right?

I also slight disagree with your complaints on Dom. While I agree it wasn't as bad as they portrayed. .. The Dom flip basically can be chalked up to she was on the ins, then after the Cody "show" she immediately became an easy house target and was castigated by her group. And it wasn't even a week. It was a matter of 3 days. I don't recall seeing on the show what she did to flip and then be castigated.

She then very much upped her Jesus talk and imo was using it at times as an angle to help with her game.

Maybe the one thing they didn't do enough of was playing up her Christianness prior to this week, but I can't blame them for that because they didn't see this happening and other stuff was dominating air time in the house.
Bunk Moreland
aggietoolman was saying she's the most hated in the house by viewers/feed watchers etc, not by her houseguests. They don't know about all the craziness surrounding her family trying to exploit it. They only know about her condition and they all fawn for her "I'm a cutie" routine and feel bad.

Re: Dom, agree, production didn't show the accuracy of what happened with Dom. They did show the Cody thing and a bit of that last Thursday night before eviction, but production basically told the narrative of her getting on the block to be what Paul wants it to be, where he thinks he's making every move. Reality is that after the Cody episode, Cody spread stuff about Dom and Mark being in on the Paul/Xmas nominations and people started talking. Then when she asked questions and spoke about the alliances on her "talk show" the other hg's in her alliance didn't like what she was doing.

When Alex won, that side realized that someone on their side was likely to go and with zero shame every one of them was happy to let her take heat and then avoid her.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

aggietoolman was saying she's the most hated in the house by viewers/feed watchers etc, not by her houseguests. They don't know about all the craziness surrounding her family trying to exploit it. They only know about her condition and they all fawn for her "I'm a cutie" routine and feel bad.

Oh OK, I get it.

Quote:

Re: Dom, agree, production didn't show the accuracy of what happened with Dom. They did show the Cody thing and a bit of that last Thursday night before eviction, but production basically told the narrative of her getting on the block to be what Paul wants it to be, where he thinks he's making every move. Reality is that after the Cody episode, Cody spread stuff about Dom and Mark being in on the Paul/Xmas nominations and people started talking. Then when she asked questions and spoke about the alliances on her "talk show" the other hg's in her alliance didn't like what she was doing.

When Alex won, that side realized that someone on their side was likely to go and with zero shame every one of them was happy to let her take heat and then avoid her.
Except Elena, who said she wasn't happy and that Dom shouldn't be the one to go...at least at first anyway.
Bunk Moreland
True. Elena didn't and Mark is really close with her. But Elena has also *****ed about Mark being close with Dom before too, sort of half serious.

Elena is getting a good edit. It's not like shes evil or bad but she strikes me as that girl who is always around drama, but keeps it off her.

However, she and that large group have no shame about isolating people. They basically didn't talk to Cody and Jessica last week until the night before eviction, then as soon as he walks out the door and his face is turning gray on the wall Elena is hugging Jess telling her how sorry she is she had to go through that.

Came off as pretty hollow.
Bunk Moreland
Ok so tonights episode was boring. Unanimous eviction.

Jessica won the temptation to halt an eviction, so I guess that just means no eviction that week and they all go play an hoh comp?

She did not use it tonight, trusting that votes would send Dom out. She has 3 more weeks to use it. Paul is probably the only one aware enough to think about what the person getting the temptation means re: America's thoughts.

When Julie peaked in on the hg's at the end, he was telling others that he was pressing Jessica to admit she got it and she sort of gave it away but didn't work her get actions. I'm sure he's gonna freak himself out now thinking about what it means.

No HOH and Julie mentioned tomorrow's battle back has a twist. My guess is the twist will be that the battle back winner is the week's HOH.

JC also brought all 4 evictees out to teaser tomorrow's show and answer generic questions and it was hilarious to see how quickly Cody was discussing what happened with Dom.
bowser222
S
Most over used line ever. I could make Christmas come twice a year
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

No HOH and Julie mentioned tomorrow's battle back has a twist. My guess is the twist will be that the battle back winner is the week's HOH.

I thought that someone already said the twist is that the HG could block the bring back.
LHIOB
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I thought that someone already said the twist is that the HG could block the bring back.

I assumed that was if they didnt use the temptation. Production needs to get one of them back in the house since they are a man down.
aggietoolman
AG
A little fishy that Jessica won the temptation.
LHIOB
AG
She's at the top of lots of polls right now.
ftaggie09
AG
She also won 2 polls that Taran Armstrong, from RHAP, puts out. His polls are usually correct on who will win an america's vote.
Carl Underguard
AG
I saw a rumor online about the HoH and Battleback winners.

Supposedly Cody won the Battleback and Jessica won HoH.

We'll see if it's true.
Bunk Moreland
Carl Underguard said:

We'll see if it's true.

Wait it's not live tonight? Sheeeeit. I didn't know they were doing a taped HOH and taped battle back.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Carl Underguard said:

We'll see if it's true.

Wait it's not live tonight? Sheeeeit. I didn't know they were doing a taped HOH and taped battle back.
Then it had to be taped today for broadcast tonight, because last night's show was live.
Carl Underguard
AG
Feeds have been down since last night so it's possible they filmed everything already. The person who posted it on Reddit apparently has some cred when it comes to having inside information. I'm not sure I believe it.
Bunk Moreland
MooreTrucker said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Carl Underguard said:

We'll see if it's true.

Then it had to be taped today for broadcast tonight, because last night's show was live.

I just thought maybe we'd get a live show tonight, but I guess that was me thinking too much of it. Now that I remember, Victor's battle back was a pre-taped episode too.
jac4
AG
Carl Underguard said:

We'll see if it's true.

If that's true, then Your Boy is going to be #PISSED

Not Friendship
aggie0959
I would put up mark and Josh with a Paul back door option.
Paul's protection is over right?
Bunk Moreland
I'll give this to production... While there was a physical element to the 2 competitions, being a physically superior person did not factor into a win very much imo. So it wasn't completely stacked for Cody.
aggie98infl
AG

Feeds are back. Jess did win HOH. Not sure if noms have happened yet.

Quote:

I'd put Raven up against their plan B option with the goal to backdoor Paul. That way you are guaranteed one of your top two targets go. No one is voting against Raven so there would be no chance for Paul to save himself by turning the target onto someone else.

Bunk Moreland
aggie98infl said:

Feeds are back. Jess did win HOH. Not sure if noms have happened yet.

Quote:

I'd put Raven up against their plan B option with the goal to backdoor Paul. That way you are guaranteed one of your top two targets go. No one is voting against Raven so there would be no chance for Paul to save himself by turning the target onto someone else.

Exactly. Raven is the one you want Paul up against, if that's the strategy of Jess and Cody.
rhoswen
AG
I just watched it and I can admit to yall... my blood pressure was way too high watching that battle back. Not as bad as aggie football, but damn. I'm way too invested in this.

#teamcody
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Sounds like Rhos needs an intervention.

#anyonebutcody
Dawnguard
AG
rhoswen said:

#teamcody
He was quite entertaining on the full show.

I'm more #teamChaos. So far, this season has fulfilled my chaotic desires.

Also - Jessica nominated Josh and Ramses.

Her plan is to do what the house wants to get brownie points. The house wants Ramses and Josh gone before Jury - so they don't have to live in the jury house with them. We'll see what happens. #TeamChaos has a feeling that if Josh is on his second week of slop and still on the block after veto, we'll see some unbridled emotion instead of isolation and moping.
jac4
AG
I've only been watching BB for 3 seasons (plus BBOTT). This is the best cast I have seen.

From yesterday's live feeds, Paul and Matt have a really good feel for the house but differ in how to attack it. I understand Josh is irritating as hell, but putting him against Ramses = weak sauce.

Better play would have been Raven and Matt/Paul. This guarantees Matt/Paul would go home. Now Jessica has no cohesive strategy for a back door as she has the 2 bottom feeders on the block. I guess she can protect Cody one more week with her temptation, but they don't have a long term strategy with the current 7-3 split.

Paul knows this and he has the big alliance eating out of his hand. He also has 2 shields in Josh and Christmas. Unless he blows up his game, he's a lock for Final 3 with Alex and a goat (Elena?).

I'd love for the twist on 7/27 to be that Nicole comes into the house. I really don't like her, but she'd blow up Paul's game and make him eat (insert poop emoji).

Also, I've never seen a person so beloved by the house, but hated by America as Raven.

Lastly:
1) #teamchaos
If that fails,

2) #teamcody
MooreTrucker
AG
#notcody #anybodyBUTcody
Sex Panther
AG
I don't follow anything Big Brother related outside of this thread.

Raven is hated by America? I don't really see that at all.

Also, I love Paul... he's greatness.
jac4
AG
Sex Panther said:

I don't follow anything Big Brother related outside of this thread.

Raven is hated by America? I don't really see that at all.

Also, I love Paul... he's greatness.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

Caution: potential spoilers on the above the link.

Bunk Moreland
Apparently she and her mom have shopped this illness around all over for coverage, fame, and some say money. They've been on CNN back when she was younger. Other people who suffer from gastroparesis seem to think that she is over selling the hell out of the condition, etc.

She has done gofundme's in the past talking about Healthcare bills and hundreds of thousands in debt, and how she'll never lead a normal life but her social media shows different, etc.

I haven't actually dug too far into it but it happened about a week ago and fans don't like it.

I liked her at the start but the little time I've had to watch feeds this year, I've gotten so annoyed by her. Seems every comment is overdone and seems insincere, but she just polishes it with that cute accent and "gosh darn" bubbliness.

I could take or leave her in the house. I'm just impressed that all of the eye candy is still in the house. Each year usually one hot chick goes out the door early, or at least it feels that way.
jac4
AG
I hope Jessica pulls Ramses off the block and replaces him with someone from the big Alliance, like Raven or Elena.
Eugene4x
AG
Or Alex
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Josh definitely needs psychiatric help.
htxag09
AG
Yeah, I hate Josh so freaking much. Whether its the feeds, the actual show, the comps, doesn't matter, I can't stand him.

On one hand I'd like for Jessica to take out a bigger target or someone in the larger alliance, but on the other I just want Josh gone.
MooreTrucker
AG
htxag09 said:

Yeah, I hate Josh so freaking much. Whether its the feeds, the actual show, the comps, doesn't matter, I can't stand him.

On one hand I'd like for Jessica to take out a bigger target or someone in the larger alliance, but on the other I just want Josh gone.
This. The smarter game move would be to lessen the big alliance, but the whole house will love her for getting Josh out.
Bunk Moreland
These pre jury weeks usually go like this. My guess is production is helping convince the house about getting those types out as well to keep more "tv" houseguests there till jury. Ramses is nothing and fine for them to cut.

Josh is TV gold because of how weird and emotional he is, but he's also a major pain on the house.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.