*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,905 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Serious Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Bunk Moreland
3 more hours to vote for today before it closes. Just finished my 20 for the day.

I'm shocked that my disdain for the cast and season not only led me to actually taking part in the vote, but voting the max amount every single day for Cody. The only thing I'm rooting for is to see everyone's face if he wins AFP.
Bunk Moreland
https://krazilialove.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/the-game-of-paul-abrahamian-how-big-brother-19-artificially-crafted-its-next-mastermind/

Here's a long winded blog about how Paul was basically picked to win, how bad this year's cast was (and how bad each season the last handful of years has been in regards to casting morons), and how production is more interested in manipulating the final outcome than letting the houseguests play.

Quote:

Production gave Paul Friendship Bracelets.

America gave Paul three weeks of safety.

What is the best way to ingratiate yourself with production? With America?
By ingratiating yourself with Paul.

The argument is accurate. They let him walk into the house and the first thing before he got "America's vote" was that they set up those stupid "interviews" where Paul got to talk 1 on 1 with each houseguest, all hoping to get a friendship bracelet for safety.

That was such horrible manipulation to make everyone conditioned that they must be with Paul. Then he got the invincibility shield.

Also, even if you dont' read the blog, this tweet from it is great.....

Rick Dalton
AG
Raven makes me sick to my stomach.
Flashdiaz
AG
blazing7s94 said:

Raven makes me sick to my stomach.
Bunk Moreland
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-jessica-graf-dominique-cooper-ramses-soto-interview-1040114

Interview with the HG's who didn't make jury. You can tell Dominique is still very much a self-produced reality "star" with how she answers some things. Not surprising given she was on a reality show before this one. Here are some highlights from interview...

Quote:

Looking back at this season what surprised you the most?

Cameron:
I'm surprised by the lack of gameplay this season! Everyone's game plan was to see what Paul wanted to do and fall in line. I thought $500,000 would be motivation for everyone to try and be the last person standing in the game, but everyone was fine with coming in second.

Dominique:
From the house perspective he was annoying, but it was so strategic. Before I left I said, "Josh, use what people have labeled you as to work for you in your game." He used that, and look where he is today.

-nice job taking credit for Josh making it to the end Dom

Quote:

What's another moment in the game you wish you got to be a part of?

Jillian:
The whole thing. I barely got a chance! When Megan quit, I should've been off the block! I got screwed!
- Agree completely with Jillian. Once they kept the eviction, it was so easy to not get more blood on hands and just evict the other nominee.

Quote:

You missed Zingbot. Give your best zings for three houseguests of your choice.

Dominque:
Alex, so how does it feel to be in the final three with Paul? Zing! Raven, I didn't realize you were multilingual. How many accents do you have? Zing!

Jillian:
I think Christmas mistakes "friendship" for "relationship." Zing! Let's hope they don't throw their jury speeches to Paul, too.

Quote:

Which comic book cover was the most accurate?

Jessica:
I wish they made Matt a piece of furniture. They should have made him a mattress. I didn't think that Paul's was that bad. I loved mine, it was really cool. I didn't like Cody's. I wish they made him a cyborg. I'm surprised they didn't. The one for Christmas was my favorite. Christmas being a lunatic oh, my God, yes! And the fact that she takes that as a compliment is so weird to me. She's such a bizarre human being.

Cameron:
Paul's was pretty accurate, but I don't think he knows the reason for his comic. Paul thinks he's a potty mouth because his breath smells. In reality, it's because he's full of *****

Quote:

Based on Paul's comic book and Dominique's, do you think he's aware that he might be the villain this season?

Jessica:
Between the bullhorn saying America loves Jess and Paul is a bully and the subtle hints like the comic books, he knows he's the villain this season. I think he's trying to change his image, and you saw that in the last few episodes where he's crying. He's just putting on a show because he's trying to save his reputation. He knows it's in danger right now. If you're starting to feel bad for Paul, then you're just being one of his puppets, like they are in the house. The Paul you've seen this season is exactly who Paul is.

Quote:

What did you make of the mob mentality and bullying this season?

Ramses:
The bullying started with Dominique's eviction. Why do you have to torture this poor girl who is already leaving? It sucked. Big Brother is a game. The whole bullying part came in when Paul set the tone that it was OK for everybody to do it. Tormenting someone to the point where they want to quit is not chill at all.

Quote:

If you were on the jury this year, who has your vote to win the game? Why?

Jillian:
Josh has my vote to win! He's not the brightest crayon in the box, but he made it! Christmas didn't do anything. Paul thinks he's entitled to win. He played everyone and the jury is salty.

Ramses:
Paul. He has it in the bag.

Cameron:
I would vote on who played the best game. The only person that would get my vote is Paul. He has been playing hard ever since he walked into the game.

Dominique:
Josh has my vote to win the game. I'm pro-underdog. I saw how people treated him at the beginning and he has a really good heart. With the exception of the pots and pans, I don't think he played a bad game.

Jessica:
It's looking like Josh and Paul are going to be final two. I would give Paul my vote. Paul played the best game, but I don't think his strategy would have worked if he was in a house with any different cast. If he wasn't surrounded by people who were star-struck by him, he wouldn't have been as great as he was. He got really lucky. Comparing him to people like Dr. Will [Kirby] and Janelle [Pierzina] is just horse crap.

Quote:

Do you think Paul will win this year no matter what?

Ramses:
I don't think they jury will be bitter towards Paul. I see them being extremely bitter towards Josh.

Dominique:
Paul is not going to win! I don't even want him to have the luxury of sitting in those final two chairs.

Cameron:
I don't see a way that Paul is in the final three and doesn't win. I don't think this year will be a bitter jury. He has played a hell of a game being the only vet with a massive target and made it all the way to the end.

Jillian:
Absolutely not. Judging by the jury's reactions to him, they were not happy.

Jessica:
It would be such good television if Josh cut Paul at the end. Paul getting third place would be insane. Because everyone is such a beta this season, they need to follow somebody and Cody is the alpha. So when everyone goes to jury they're going to look for another leader, and Cody has the ability to swing the votes whichever way he wants. But I don't foresee Cody ever voting for Josh to win it. Paul's going to win. Nobody else deserves it. I'm rolling my eyes having to say it.

Quote:

If you can't win "America's Favorite Houseguest," who should get it?

Ramses:
I would love to win it since I never got the first $25,000 that I "had." If not me, [then] Kevin, because I love that guy. He stayed true to who he is the entire time. It's going to be between Cody and Kevin.

Jessica:
Cody has a great chance of winning. The only way he wouldn't win is if all of the Paul fans rally behind Kevin. It's going to be close, that's why it's so important for us to unite the vote!

Jillian:
It will go to Kevin. He's such a great guy and really loves his family!

Dominique:
If I can't win, Cody has my vote. He saw it first and I have to give him respect and props.

Quote:

Who will you stay in touch with once the show is over?

Jessica:
I know I'll have a relationship with Mark and Elena. I talk to Elena's mom on the regular and we plan on doing lunch the Friday after the finale. I might have a relationship with Kevin. I can't stand Alex, Raven and Christmas. I want to forget that they exist.

Dominique:
I talk to the pre-jury regularly and I'm hoping to have a conversation with Mark and Josh.

Ramses:
Me and Kevin are going to be friends forever.

Serious Lee
i see ramses still doesnt have a clue and dominique is just as vindictive as ever
4stringAg
AG
I keep talking myself into the jury being bitter and not voting for Paul if he makes final two. I also hope there is a "he wasn't one of the original cast and he had his chance last year" type feelings as well but since they've periodically brought back previous year's houseguests to compete, that may not be a big deal anyway.

I just wanted to puke every time I heard one of the houseguests this year say "we need to protect Paul" because I'm thinking, "why the hell would you need to do that?".. apparently Jessica and Cody were the only ones who saw that and we're ganged up on and eliminated as a result.
HTownAg98
I had completely forgotten about the friendship bracelet interviews. Production had this gift wrapped for Paul from the get-go. The only thing that could possibly top this would be for Josh to win and evict Paul, and then the lights flicker and some Grodner-esque cyborg shows up on the TV screen saying Paul has the super duper infinity immunity and he can't be evicted.
Flashdiaz
AG
HTownAg98 said:

I had completely forgotten about the friendship bracelet interviews. Production had this gift wrapped for Paul from the get-go. The only thing that could possibly top this would be for Josh to win and evict Paul, and then the lights flicker and some Grodner-esque cyborg shows up on the TV screen saying Paul has the super duper infinity immunity and he can't be evicted.
they won't let Josh win the final HOH comp... it's going to be a 'they said what' comp. first 3 will be random houseguests. Last 4 will be Paul in the diary room.
HTownAg98
To make it less obvious, the answers to the questions will be things that only were told to Paul.
Serious Lee
is paul really going to take bisexual awareness day over josh?
Flashdiaz
AG
Uncle Gunnysack said:

is paul really going to take bisexual awareness day over josh?
Monday hasn't done anything at all. Josh has at least won some comps and evicted people (for Paul).
HTownAg98
Feezle Day won one HOH that wasn't thrown to her.
Bunk Moreland
yeah she'd be the one to ASK the jury to vote for Paul. And it'll be sickening.
4stringAg
AG
Flashdiaz said:

HTownAg98 said:

they won't let Josh win the final HOH comp... it's going to be a 'they said what' comp. first 3 will be random houseguests. Last 4 will be Paul in the diary room.
Yep, this season has just worked out too perfect for Paul for me to believe he just played the game so well that everything fell his way. Random chance and crazy personalities (like Raven and Josh) would suggest that at some point this season his plan would have gotten blown up in some week but it never did. So I think this season was rigged as much as it could be to ensure Paul got the final 2.
Serious Lee
HTownAg98 said:

Feezle Day won one HOH that wasn't thrown to her.
you'll have to remind me of that, cause i only remember the memory comp that she never hit the button on and paul clearly guessed wrong the final answer....and then the infamous leg race.
ZEEB
AG
I think the shuffle board comp was an HOH where everybody avoided picking Paul in case they knocked him out on accident. When it was finally forced on her to play him she tried to over shoot the puck and landed a sweet shot off the edge of the board. She was visibly upset that she knocked him out rather than celebrating her victory.

Counterpoint
AG
I don't think production necessarily wants Paul to win. In fact, I think finally seeing Paul's downfall would have been great for ratings. I just think they wanted him to last long enough for people to get attached to the new houseguests (if the new houseguests didn't suck, obviously).

Garrelli 5000
AG
Given the options, my preference is for Josh to win with worthlessmas winning second.

I'm a bitter juror. Yes, Paul played a fantastic game and deserves to win. However, if you made 25 year old Adam Ag 98 the QB/MLB of his 5th grade football team, he'd run up the f'ing score.

I've often wondered if the promised everyone the top 1+X get the same 500K prize money.

PermianBasinAggie
AG
I'm tired of the idea that Paul played a masterful game. Sure he moved all the chess pieces, but he went personal and bullied certain players. Then he failed to own his game and lied in goodbye messages. In a game where other people have to want to reward you with $500k, why would you needlessly put your game at risk by alienating jurors?

Not that Manchild or Nudie Magazine Day did anything worthy of winning. But like I've said before...this putrid season is deserving of an unworthy winner.
HTownAg98
This season is in the bottom three all time. There was literally one week where everyone didn't know who was going home. Only 3-4 people wanted to play the game. Comps being thrown all the time with no one (except for Cody and Jessica) wanting to win.

The first season was the all-time worst.
Carl Underguard
AG
Paul played really well. I just finished listening to the RHAP podcast overview of his game, and if there was one thing that came across clearly it's that he ran the house from beginning to end. And the alternatives are Christmas and Josh, two people who had no agency in the game and were more obnoxious and mean than Paul. The one thing you can knock him for is not owning his game. We'll see if it costs him tonight
Carl Underguard
AG
I only voted Cody for AFP one day earlier this week. I hope it doesn't cost him.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Christmas definitely showed the ass in her, but she was doing his bidding.
htxag09
AG
Carl Underguard said:

Paul played really well. I just finished listening to the RHAP podcast overview of his game, and if there was one thing that came across clearly it's that he ran the house from beginning to end. And the alternatives are Christmas and Josh, two people who had no agency in the game and were more obnoxious and mean than Paul. The one thing you can knock him for is not owning his game. We'll see if it costs him tonight

I don't put much weight into paul running the house from beginning to end because he didn't do anything to earn it. It was gifted to him.
Bunk Moreland
That's what the blog I linked earlier sort of gets at.

Basically, only vet returning + friendship bracelet interviews + 3 weeks of safety with America voting for him (then his ally Christmas getting the next temptation) all created a scenario where a lot of the house would have been foolish to go against him.

He the got to use the "let me walk you rookies through everything. I'll help let you know what it's like."

But more importantly, all that **** early on once Cody tried to nominate almost conditioned those morons to think they can't target Paul. Either subconscious or knowingly thinking it. If they do, their game will bow up. Look what happened to Cody.

I also believe the idea was to give Paul a head start to help with ratings and they werent protecting him till the end, but I also think they're making awful casting decisions on purpose so that they know only a small subset of people in the house have the attributes needed to win the game, so they can manipulate outcomes(also in that blog).
aggietoolman
AG
Tried, but couldn't watch it. Have to check in periodically for announcing winner. I think this whole thing is scripted for Paul to win. There is nothing that makes me think a bitter jury will vote for anyone else. Hoping that anyone but Paul wins, but don't see it.
4stringAg
AG
Just had the jury panel with Will and the "little birdie" was right (from the post the other day) Only ones really sticking up for Paul were Raven and Matt
4stringAg
AG
Josh wins final HOH . HOoooleeee ****
Eugene4x
AG
Is finally tonight? I haven't watched in a month...
Eugene4x
Eugene4x
Eugene4x
AG
Tell me what happens!!!!
4stringAg
AG
Josh evicts Xmas and takes Paul to final two....what a dumbass.

Paul got in Josh's ear suggesting Xmas would beat them both so Josh gave up his biggest move of the game to evict Paul in favor Of keeping Paul. I wonder if the jury would have respected josh more for evicting Paul

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.