*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,894 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
SkinkyAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Surely they're going to show Matt breaking the rules all week...
4stringAg
AG
Raven: "it's just a game" when Kevin and Josh are blowing up, right on the heels of her losing her **** at Jason.
MooreTrucker
AG
I'm truly only watching for the competitions. The rest of it...Paul's gonna win and the rest of them are despicable idiots...not worth watching.
Bunk Moreland
Holy crap what a pathetic effort from production just glossing over the breaking of have not rules. So bad. Now it's just a laughing matter?
Bunk Moreland
Lol. Weak ass reaction to Matt leaving.
4stringAg
AG
BB production just revealed they have no balls. Might as well stop the have not rules.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Crowd has more balls than production. He was clapping to him self during the interview. Not one pop for him, and cbs too scared to bring anything up. I can't remember a season where what cbs showed was so ass backwards to the sentiments of the fans. I know they change some narratives but this is a steaming pile of **** and they're making sandwiches out of it thinking people will buy it.
LHIOB
AG
Im looking forward to Robs interviews in the backyard after the finale.
Bunk Moreland
ShawnTxAg
AG
Bunk is it live
Bunk Moreland
No. Rain delay. They had tarps draped over what was clearly this competition.

No clue when it'll happen
Jimmy McNulty
AG
This should be interesting if it's the one where they race. You'd think it would heavily favor Paul but aren't they all trying to throw it to Josh or Christmas (can't happen) or Raven? That's a hard event to throw without looking like you meant to.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. But he's going to throw it no matter what. Hell he probably has people telling him not to worry, they've got his back, he shouldn't win this one.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Damn I'm working from the road tonight, hotel room in Lockhart w crappy wifi n worse service....someone keep me posted. Kwanzaa can't compete, Paul is throwing it, gamer Alex will over condensate and get a fault, Raven.....well....it'll be Josh n Kevin I'm the finale and it'll be epic .....
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Matt really has America's pulse when he glorifies raven and not one person clapped. There's always the one couple who just knows they are americas sweetheart and damn that's an embarrassing look
ShawnTxAg
AG
I'm picturing Rocky 3....the race on the beach....Olympic theme music.....Josh falling flat on his face and Kevin gettn a huge win!!
Sex Panther
AG
I hate all these people
Sex Panther
AG
Except Kevin

"Matt. Take care... Goodbye"
tailgatetimer10
AG
When are they going to show how terrible Alex is. What a waste of a season
Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10 said:

When are they going to show how terrible Alex is. What a waste of a season

Not gonna happen. If they go down the rabbit hole of her just talking random **** behind peoples backs... Then they'd get torched for not showing Christmas, Jason, and more who have said equally or more horrific things.

If they show her plotting fights and getting Josh
/Jason to go stir **** up, then they'd get torched for not showing Paul doing it worse than anyone else in the house.

Seems they've decided to just scrub it all and pray social media doesn't pick up with real media other than tmz from time to time and they'll ride it out.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Raven: I swear on my pacemaker which keeps me alive.

I almost deleted the episode at that moment.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Just when u think this season can't get any worse......a one legged woman wins a hoh race comp.....
Aggie95
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

Just when u think this season can't get any worse......a one legged woman wins a hoh race comp.....
wtf
Bunk Moreland
Did everyone but Kevin throw it? Kevin said he went on the wrong one or didn't go on the right one?

It was ready set Woah.

Who cares. This house is a joke.
tailgatetimer10
AG
How does this come out looking anything but fishy. You're telling me Christmas, with a broken foot, was cleared by doctors to compete?
Bunk Moreland
According to updates, not a single leg of the race was run. Everyone faulted in an order set up by Paul. Then Christmas I guess "took off" and hobbled to her win against no one. He told everyone to throw it and they did?

Paul claims he told Kevin he better fault first and if he doesn't, Paul will win win hoh and evict him.

CBS should be embarrassed for having to show this on TV Sunday night. Good thing there's something else to watch that night instead. I'm probably done with the show now until the finale.

Xmas is going to nominate Alex and Jason today with Kevin as a backup option per Paul's request... But you know... It'll be her "big game move"
MooreTrucker
AG
Pulled this from Twitter:

Quote:

Raven: He (Matt) already told me that he's going to go off on Cody
Christmas: Good
Raven: He's going to lose it on that mother ****er #BB19
What do you wanna bet that Mat doesn't go off on Cody, either on his own because he doesn't have the guts or because production warns him not to do it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They are both dudes in really good shape but If I'm betting on that fight, Cody would beat the ever loving **** out of Matt.

...and there's zero chance Matt says a damn thing to him.
spanky
AG
Matt might win if the winner gets a bowl of cereal
tailgatetimer10
AG
Matt is whiney as hell and Cody is a trained machine.. not much of a fight.
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Xmas is going to nominate Alex and Jason today with Kevin as a backup option per Paul's request... But you know... It'll be her "big game move"

What does Alex think is going on? Will she wise up when Jason is evicted on Thursday and realize where she stands in Paul's hierarchy? So, so, so dumb.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I just want to see the crowd's response to Matt. The jury house is probably more interesting at this point.

And Matt isn't going to do **** to Cody.
SkinkyAg03
AG
There was polite clapping when he was evicted and then dead silence during his interview. You should watch just to see his lone, awkward clap after Raven's goodbye message, and Julie throwing some shade Raven's way.
4stringAg
AG
So why would Alex and Jason agree to throw the HOH comp to Christmas? I don't get why all of these clowns are listening to Paul.
tailgatetimer10
AG
You've got to think with Paul having his hands in all of this, it's only a matter of time till they turn.

Wishful thinking.
MooreTrucker
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

You've got to think with Paul having his hands in all of this, it's only a matter of time till they turn.

Wishful thinking.
Except they all think they're just following his "advice" as a vet, not his being the puppetmaster.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.