*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,030 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
MrPlow2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4stringAg
AG
I'm not sure how it would work out but I'd love to see Kevin win either F4HOH or F4POV. And obviously Paul not win either but I think he'll win F4HOH.

To me, the only one that may be able to beat out Paul in a jury vote might be Kevin. Josh won't and I don't think Xmas would. One of the things Kevin did was "chum up" to several of the houseguests that were being evicted like Cody I think and Mark. Plus he was Jason's pal throughout it seemed. If he and Paul were in the final 2 somehow and there was a bitter jury, Kevin might be able to get enough votes to beat out Paul.

I'd love to watch as Paul came in 2nd again, or better yet somehow get eliminated before that.

Sex Panther
AG
I think Kevin would beat Paul and easily. It would be out of pure spite for most of the cast, but it would be hilarious.

Oddly enough, if it was Kevin vs Paul, the person who hates Paul the most, would almost assuredly be the one to vote for him (Cody)
Bunk Moreland
yeah Kevin/Paul would be an odd combo, but just knowing what the upcoming comps will be, I don't see any way Kevin makes it. No one will take him and he stands no chance of winning on his own.

Kevin is destined for P4/P3 at best...which is what we all described way earlier in the year. Had he possibly worked Josh a few weeks ago to understand that Paul/Xmas are taking each other, they maybe could have struck a F2 deal...but in the end Josh still "trusts Paul" more than he trusts his own instincts in the DR.

Oh, and that "trust Paul" mashup was so great. Cody saw it from the very start. I do like how he was talking to Alex about everyone trusting him and mentioned "did you even watch his season?!"

The answer, sadly that we found out....was no, they didn't watch his season. Many hadn't watched any seasons.
4stringAg
AG
Once Paul got Cody/Jessica out, he had the game pretty much sewn up, which is why I think he was so headstrong in isolating them and getting them out quick before they could recover any semblance of favor in the house. Everybody else were dupes. total weak season.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
If they get out Paul week one, do the showmances of Cody/Jess, Matt/Raven, Elana/Mark run the house for most of the season? They were all buddied up early on.
Bunk Moreland
I think they would have for the first half of the season, but you would have seen the natural split and moves made against a couple....plus you'd have the natural "other side" of the house & floaters in the middle.

I don't think Matt/Cody/Mark would have been tight enough to stay together and keep their side alliance girl like some of the past alliances have.
Counterpoint
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

If they get out Paul week one, do the showmances of Cody/Jess, Matt/Raven, Elana/Mark run the house for most of the season? They were all buddied up early on.
What if nobody took the money, so Paul never entered the house? Do you think Cameron would have made any noise in the game?
Sex Panther
AG
Paul was coming in, one way or the other
Bunk Moreland
Yep. The next temptation would have just let him in, and so on.

Also, there's no way no one takes the money. I think 6 people at least hit the buzzer.
Counterpoint
AG
I know, I know. But IF...!
I think this cast might have been pretty good without him.
HTownAg98
Count Counterpoint said:

I know, I know. But IF...!
I think this cast might have been pretty good without him.

It would have been an ok to decent season. Remember, some of these doofuses couldn't rub two brain cells together. One of them actually talked about backdooring at F6. Two of them didn't realize that the cameras are broadcasting live. Alex may be one of the only people who became dumber as the season went on. One claimed to be an "interrogator" and quit after a week. I could go on.
MrPlow2010
AG
Alex was just evicted. It was a tie vote and Josh broke the tie and chose to evict her.
tailgatetimer10
AG
What a dumb ass
Bunk Moreland
Good lord what a ****ing moron. Paul and Xmas were so sure of the plan to continue and confuse votes that they gave him an out and he didn't do it.
Aggie95
AG
what do you mean they gave him an out? Wasn't it Kevin on the block? Why would he vote to evict Kevin?
JDUB08AG
AG
Aggie95 said:

what do you mean they gave him an out? Wasn't it Kevin on the block? Why would he vote to evict Kevin?

Kevin ain't winning **** and Josh can't play in HOH. It will either be Paul or Christmas. Josh is going on the block next. He had a chance to align with Alex (solid comp player) and flip the house to get Paul out with some actually game play. But he is stupid and has zero chance at winning big brother now. Bunch of cowards.
Bunk Moreland
Exactly. If Josh had half a brain he'd save Alex and gain an ally in her. Kevin can't win anything. Josh just stacked the deck further against him.
MrPlow2010
AG
Paul won HOH
Serious Lee
Bunk Moreland
Yep. As I said he knows the format and the hoh's from here on out. All over
4stringAg
AG
This thing has been rigged since he got back in the house. I know he knows how to play the game but he's had everything align perfectly for him throughout which seems a bit suspect since you are dealing with "randomness" regarding people, their emotions, alliances, etc. There are a bunch of morons in this house for sure but geez, its almost been too perfect for Paul.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
If he saved alex, she probably would have gone right back to Paul anyway if she won hoh.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What's stupid is Josh wanted to do the split the whole time and pushed for it to paul. Now it just looks like Josh was the one who put her out which might seal another jury vote for Paul. Idiots, all of them.
Flashdiaz
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

What's stupid is Josh wanted to do the split the whole time and pushed for it to paul. Now it just looks like Josh was the one who put her out which might seal another jury vote for Paul. Idiots, all of them.
Josh has been doing the dirty work for Paul.... worst part is he knows it and keeps doing it.
Josh even cried and said sorry to houseguests he didn't even evict.

this season after Jess and Cody has been like Billy Madison playing dodgeball:
HTownAg98
I know the game is rigged for Paul to completely take luck out of it. The comps from now to the end will be all skill and knowledge questions. Even the final HOH where they ask who said what will be completely skill, unlike last season's questions which appeared to be completely random.

The only time I've seen where the F3 HOH series weren't skill was when Jordan won the second HOH compnin the final three. It was some kind of comp where luck was heavily involved.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
Just checked today's Jokers ratings, and Paul has actually passed Matt for second most disliked houseguest (everybody still hates Raven most). That's the first time I've seen movement in the bottom 2 spots in at least a month. I really wish i could see Paul's reaction when he finds out how much America hates him.
RAT90
AG
How well does Joker's fair as a predictor of the AFP on finale night?
LHIOB
AG
I wonder where Paul ranked at this time last year? 2 or 3 at worst Im sure.
4stringAg
AG
I wonder if Josh is blubbering so much because the producers are telling him to do everything Paul says and he doesn't want to. He's had opportunity to blow up Paul's plan at least 2 or 3 times in the last 2-3 weeks and even recognized that Paul was setting himself up for jury and putting blood on Josh's hands and yet still went along. Josh "outing" Paul to Jason on the exit message seemed like Josh's way of fighting back a little.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
I'm not sure. This season is the most I've ever paid attention to the ratings. Maybe Bunk knows. AFP is so susceptible to Big Brother manipulation, I'll be surprised if Cody actually gets it.
Bunk Moreland
RAT90 said:

How well does Joker's fair as a predictor of the AFP on finale night?

Using a cache site of image snapshots, so it won't be the exact day in some cases, but within a week before the finale. So if I say "xyz was ranked 1st 4 days before it aired" that just means that's the closest I got to the finale, so assume it was the same or extremely close on finale night.

BB18: Victor won AFP and was ranked #1 for at least 10 days leading up to the finale (snapshot was 3 days before finale night). ...Paul was floating back and forth between 2nd and 3rd.

BB17: James won AFP and was ranked #1 4 days before finale aired (was ranked 1 for a while before that too). Also of note, John & Jason were the 2nd/3rd vote getters for AFP, and ranked 2nd/4th respectively on Jokers.

BB16: Donny won AFP and was ranked #1 the night before finale (and had been ranked #1 for a while).

BB15: Elissa won AFP (Rachel's brigade of voters) and was ranked #1 for a long time on Jokers

BB14: Frank won AFP, and was ranked pretty low on Jokers (but he had that past HG following)

BB13: Jeff won (2nd time) AFP, and was ranked 2nd (behind only his now wife Jordan) about a week and a half before finale.

BB12: Britney won AFP, and closest snapshop is about a month before finale, she was first on Jokers then and had been first forever, because Britney is the greatest houseguest in the history of big brother.

BB11: Jeff won (1st time) AFP and was trading 1st/2nd with Jordan on Jokers, but she won BB so was not eligible.

Frank is the outlier..

Now some Britney photos and gifs for everyone.

GT_Aggie2015
AG
To this day she is the hottest razorback I've ever seen.
tk for tu juan
The real Arkie sassy
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Dayum

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.