*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,412 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jason isn't burning the bridge with Josh though. That's a potential jury vote for him and Alex.

And I agree now they've waited too long on Paul so he's not a good option for this week for his game, except in an unexpected backdoor with silent support.

So just do Matt/Raven, then make a private deal with Matt/Raven after they're up about backdooring Xmas

But add stipulations. If he hears Paul or Josh or anyone else say a word about the deal they make or the possibility of xmas going or being a replacement, then he'll keep the noms the same no matter what and split them up, then if he wants to make a move on Xmas he can.

You know....actually play the game! Oh wait, that's expecting too much.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Xmas targeted Jason because Paul told her to, correct? My god, that guy is so protected by these idiots, it's insane. Set up shields to do your bidding, and if it backfires at all, they fall on the sword.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's just sad. Paul has an easy route to final 5 at this point. If he doesn't get evicted that week he'll likely make it to final 3
Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10 said:

It's just sad. Paul has an easy route to final 5 at this point. If he doesn't get evicted that week he'll likely make it to final 3

Yep. Next week is a possibility...because the HOH would break a tie, so you'd only need 2 votes to get someone out.

I could see a move being made next week. My guess is Paul knows that and will win next week's HOH.
tailgatetimer10
AG
After reading the updates it looks like Alex is trying to pin the two Mark votes on Kevin and Raven.

.. Thing is..

Jason already had told Kevin it was him. How stupid is Alex and Jason? You might as well sign them up for targets next week regardless of what happens this week. All they had to do was play it safe, but instead they cause friction
ShawnTxAg
AG
The way the HOH comp played out with the two of them being the last two competing and they were yelling back and forth about what each other wanted in order for the other one to drop, made the target on their back a lot bigger in my mind. The whole house knows yall are "ride or dies" and to act any differently in the open like that is just down right stupid. Matt was getting extremely annoyed and openly called them out several times and you could tell by the look on chrsitmas' face she was turned off by it.
Carl Underguard
AG
Have they considered Ramses? He could have been one of the votes.
ShawnTxAg
AG
I read some updates about how alex and jason screwed up the secret two votes last night. Jason told kevin it was them two and the whole house then proceeded to point fingers at everyone else, mostly raven and kevin. But please tell me i read this wrong, did alex really tell jason to lie and they would eventually pin it on christmas......who didn't have a vote?? I always thought alex talked faster than her brain could produce thoughts, but thats taking it to a whole other level. Some of these people are dumber than i thought, jessica thought they were.
HTownAg98
Count Counterpoint said:

tk for tu juan said:

Watched tonights episode...moderately surprised by Jason's wife. Nicely done Jason
Count me in as EXTREMELY surprised by Jason's wife!

He didn't just outkick his coverage; he kicked the ball out of the stadium.
theeyetest
Why wouldn't they just say the votes were sympathy votes if they were BOTH going to vote for Matt? I could see just one of them voting to cause a little chaos, but both of them voting really messed that up.
Bunk Moreland
If I were in the house I would literally say who TF cares about the votes from like 6 weeks ago? That's the dumbest thing in the world.

the house has changed so much. Some rando sympathy vote or hinky vote is just that. Has no bearing on the game now, especially with the way they directed all hate and rage towards Jody for 4 weeks.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's pretty clear that this was a last minute plan that Alex through together and didn't think it through. Mark said himself that Alex told him last minute. Meanwhile Jason is doing what the boss said
Jimmy McNulty
AG
What was Matt saying during the comp?
ShawnTxAg
AG
He kept pacing back and forth asking what they were doing, that it was shady. He was confused and throwing his hands up in the air. This was all out loud for everyone to see. I think he mentioned that he received two votes, now this. He was bothered by it all.
ShawnTxAg
AG
No im referring to the two votes from last night that alex and jason gave to evict matt, not the long ago "ramses votes"
Bunk Moreland
Gotcha
Bunk Moreland
Matt & Raven nominated. No idea what the fallout is though as I haven't read a single update
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Matt & Raven nominated. No idea what the fallout is though as I haven't read a single update

Matt ate cereal.

It sounds like things are relatively calm and Paul has them convinced they will back door Kevin.

With that said, I'm casually reading jokers while trying to follow hurricane stuff.

Bunk Moreland
Jason won POV. Haven't read a single update but this would be a perfect backdoor Paul opportunity.

You'd have alex, the one of maven you remove and only have to work on one more. Kevin would be that person.

Instead they'll likely evict Matt, making Paul's chance to win even better
Counterpoint
AG
There's some talk of bd'ing Kevin, but luckily so far Jason seems to be resisting. Sadly, he will probably call resisting the house wanting him to bd Kevin a "big move" that justifies Jason winning.

jac4
AG
Realistically, only Paul, Alex, and Jason have a chance to win at this point. Will Alex or Jason ever realize that they won't win a jury vote against Paul? I'm thinking the answer is no.

Also, on the feeds last night Paul and crew were bashing Matt. Once they lock in on a target they just totally turn on them and get that pack mentality against them. Matt will go unanimously this week too if Jason leaves noms the same.

Cody/Jessica still occupy significant real estate in their brains.
MooreTrucker
AG
I saw something on Twitter when Jason was complaining about being controlled and that he has a brain too and can think for himself.

He was talking TO Paul about Alex.
CheeseSndwch
MooreTrucker said:

I saw something on Twitter when Jason was complaining about being controlled and that he has a brain too and can think for himself.

He was talking TO Paul about Alex.
Counterpoint
AG
BB finally called out Raven's constant lies!
tailgatetimer10
AG
They made her look like the crazy person she is
Counterpoint
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

They made her look like the crazy person she is
That was pretty great.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Her mommy will not like that at all
rhoswen
AG
What did they do?
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They just showed her talking about every little illness she claims to have and showed the houseguests talking about how they believe she's a compulsive liar. It just made her look crazy as everyone else who watches feeds have been claiming since day 1.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She also mentioned how her mom holds the Arkansas record for fastest mile, her mom has been struck by lightening, and Raven almost qualified for the olympics. She's just a nutcase.
aggie0959
Don't forget Mensa
Bunk Moreland
aggie0959 said:

Don't forget Mensa

Paul asked her what her GPA in college was and she responded with "I got it in dance. Dance degree. I also studied business"
MooreTrucker
AG
My favorite part was when they showed her talking and how hard it was to understand her. It was "Bad Lip-Reading" level funny.

It was definitely the "bad Raven" show.

Jimmy McNulty
AG
Raven and her mom remind me of this hbo documentary

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6442978/

It's super disturbing if you decide to check it out, but I'm sure Raven is equally disturbing.
AGTX

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.