*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,041 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
feeds have been out for 3 hours, temptation comp appears to be an endurance comp, that favors cody and jess in my eyes. Hopefully one of em gets it and spices things up
MooreTrucker
AG
ShawnTxAg said:

feeds have been out for 3 hours, temptation comp appears to be an endurance comp, that favors cody and jess in my eyes. Hopefully one of em gets it and spices things up
Is Christmas not competing because of her injury or something else?
ShawnTxAg
AG
She can only compete in the comps if the medical staff clears her for it. I imagine she could depending on exactly what the comp entails.
Aggie95
AG
would love to see Paul play in this company and come in last. IF that happened and the entire house had a chance to vote him out and didn't.....then it officially becomes the worst cast in history
aggie98infl
AG
I would be surprised if it is endurance. I imagine it is like last week or the Roadkill comps where everyone goes one at a time. Since almost everyone is playing it is going to take forever.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Wonder if they would use the hide your key comp and give cody or jess some super secret spot to hide it in
MooreTrucker
AG
Aggie95 said:

would love to see Paul play in this company and come in last. IF that happened and the entire house had a chance to vote him out and didn't.....then it officially becomes the worst cast in history
Then that's what it is, because right now they are all hellbent on getting Cody and Jess out.
Aggie95
AG
I realize that. NONE of those losers have the guts to put Paul up as a pawn or anything else, but if he essentially puts himself up there by losing comp then it would be interesting to see what happens.
ShawnTxAg
AG
That would be an amazing gift, not sure if they could resist pulling the trigger on that one
HTownAg98
They aren't smart enough to pull the trigger.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Josh, Christmas and Kevin have all made rumblings about no longer playing someone else's game or letting someone run their hoh this morning. Paul slept in hoh w Josh n told him to go get him water , in a sense kicking Josh out to talk game w Elena. We will so what happens or if it's just rumblings . Kevin has preached this all along but quickly follows back in line w hog in power and their agenda
ShawnTxAg
AG
Feeds off for seven hours. Must be Cody or Jess still competing or someone who doesn't feel safe.
Bunk Moreland
Could be a punishment prize comp that also has an endurance component, single runs as mentioned earlier that is taking forever..who knows.

Hell, maybe something bad happened during the comp. Either way, 7 hours is a long time.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Yep, should be an interesting night regardless
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Just got off the golf course figuring we'd have the comp and possibly noms done, but nothing.

Too sunbaked to do anything else for the evening so I'll probably settle in for some feed watching once it comes on.
ShawnTxAg
AG
according to reddit leak it's a one by one haunted house comp
aggie98infl
AG
It sounds like this one from BBOTT. It is one of my favorite comps. There is some good potential for funny reactions. Also there was some talk of people throwing it so that could add to the time it is taking.

Someone posted these to Reddit.
Quote:

if you're bored and want to see how everyone performed in this comp in BBOTT:
Danielle - https://streamable.com/4o9i
Justin - https://streamable.com/tb0l
Scott - https://streamable.com/qfhx (he gets scared the most)
Jason - https://streamable.com/6t4i
Whitney - https://streamable.com/gicj
Shelby - https://streamable.com/dqov
Bunk Moreland
Cody won the safety.

Josh immediately tells Paul that he wants to nominate Mark/Elena and Paul immediately bucks it and says put up Jessica.

This week has officially gotten interesting.
MrPlow2010
AG
Paul thinks he can control Josh's hoh this week. Hopefully Elena goes home.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Let's hope Paul goes too strong and pisses Josh off. Christmas and Kevin may get in his ear and get him to make an emotional move
Bunk Moreland
Paul angling so hard against sending Elena home...

As crazy as it is, Josh somehow sees right through it. At least it seems to me since feeds have come back.

I think Josh understands to not make Paul's move this week, which means no Jessica.
Aggie95
AG
MrPlow2010 said:

Paul thinks he can control Josh's hoh this week. Hopefully Paulgoes home.
fify
Bunk Moreland
Paul blames production insinuating they wanted Cody to win. That's so rich.

Wonder if he felt those vibes the first few weeks of the game. Can't wait to see this comp on TV to figure out what it was.
MrPlow2010
AG
Yea that would be the best but I bet Josh is too scared to put up Paul
Bunk Moreland
MrPlow2010 said:

Yea that would be the best but I bet Josh is too scared to put up Paul

Josh is currently telling Mark he's a pawn and Elena is the target. As much as I hate him, he's handling this hoh solid so far.

Edit* now he's just talking to the cameras like crazy. We'll see.
Bunk Moreland
One thing is for certain, Paul is gonna be hanging all over Josh's nuts and the hoh room this week.

He has already come up 3 times in 30 minutes.

He can't handle not having control
Aggie95
AG
who lost the competition and automatically on the block?
Bunk Moreland
Jessica
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Jessica

Does she get to play POV? I can't remember if Jason played in the weather game.
Bunk Moreland
I think yes.

Production just went to the cats so I'm assuming it's the nomination ceremony, so I'll call it for the night.

Should be interesting.
AggieAces06
AG
Yes, she gets to play. I believe Cody will be eligible to play as well if his name gets drawn.
Ag13
AG
But Christmas could take Jessica off the POV players right? That kind of stinks.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I think Christmas can only take the spot of someone whose name gets drawn.
Bunk Moreland
Correct. She can't replace Josh mark Elena or Jessica.
AggieGirl35
AG
It's not the worst place for Jessica to be (as the third nominee). I believe it does guarantee that she can play Veto. If she wasn't on the block, you know Xmas would have blocked her or Cody if they got drawn. If she wins she can take herself off and it doesn't affect Josh's target. If Josh wins he might fully go all in and take her off to make sure Elena goes home. If nothing changes she's one of three nominees, two of which are scrambling while she can just lie low.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.