*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,696 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like a terrible idea. Kevin should just go to sleep for a while.
MooreTrucker
AG
I actually think it sounds funny. Definitely would shake things up and not affect the vote.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
But it might put the target on them when it eventually comes out who did it for being shady
SkinkyAg03
AG
Raven fell down the stairs, and Cody was the first one to get to her and carried her to the DR. He might be an ass, but he is good in a crisis. And of course Paul was a drama llama when he saw that she was bleeding and couldn't handle it.
Dawnguard
AG
So - what is the opinion of Josh of those who have not seen the unedited version of him?

Especially after watching that fight during the veto ceremony - how does he come across? My view of anything he says or does is heavily skewed.
Bunk Moreland
silverleaf said:

So - what is the opinion of Josh of those who have not seen the unedited version of him?

Especially after watching that fight during the veto ceremony - how does he come across? My view of anything he says or does is heavily skewed.

Josh is a joke. He's a non threat.

Also, Cody is exactly right on a bunch of betas.

Mark and Matt are just Bros who don't have balls, Cody and Ramses don't even defend themselves, etc. Christmas is an alpha so I'll give her that.

Earlier today Cody and Christmas talked about why he put her up. He was completely honest and didn't hide anything. Not like he'll be saved, but he did mention if he won a battle back he'd love to come back and play with Paul/Xmas to mow down the house.

He also made some funny comments about Matt being nowhere to be found to help raven when she fell.
CheeseSndwch
I don't watch the feeds but based on what I've seen of Josh he's the type that can dish it out but can't take it.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Josh is... special. But Cody and Jessica have been complete *******s to him, so it wasn't unwarranted. Cody has no problem going after and *****ing at the "weaker" house guests, but isn't nearly as verbally aggressive with the "alphas".
Bunk Moreland
The Cody/Jess v Josh thing has been since before feeds turned on I think.

Also, the broadcast edit the other night that made it look like Cody was breaking down Josh to trigger a self evict or meltdown was not that at all.

I watched bbad that night, and Josh kept "having" to tell them his feelings and they wanted no part of hearing it at the time. He followed them into like 3 different bedrooms. They asked him in a somewhat respectful way to not talk to them for a while and he kept trying to over and over.

That's when Cody finally got serious and basically told him he doesn't give a **** about him and there's no reason to say anything.

Then Jessica just acts as Cody's chihuahua.
Dawnguard
AG
The night before evictions Dom has decided to host a "Talk Show" and interview guests who may go home.

It's probably too late for Thursday's episode, but in the last 2 hours, more stuff has happened than the entire week since veto was played. Very short version of events: Cody is being blunt and honest. He's let on that 1-2 people were involved in each of his game decisions. (He told Christmas earlier today that Dom and Mark are why she was put up.) Mark got very agitated and tried to get Cody to say something (and he wouldn't).

Cody has basically brought chaos back to the house. He's still very likely going home, but clearly articulated a very accurate read on the house and events. He's put a massive target on Dom, and the target on Mark has grown. The "Outsiders" will probably be ignored next week due to this fallout. Cody has put himself in a good position if he makes it back in, and it seems that he's shrunk the rage against Jessica.
MooreTrucker
AG
SkinkyAg03 said:

Josh is... special. But Cody and Jessica have been complete *******s to him, so it wasn't unwarranted. Cody has no problem going after and *****ing at the "weaker" house guests, but isn't nearly as verbally aggressive with the "alphas".
That's pretty much the definition of a bully.
TopFlightReject
So whats the deal with Christmas? I thought she was supposed to be back sometime tonight.
Bunk Moreland
I guess we all see what we want to see. Cody is no more a bully than Paul, Paul is just nicer about it.

Paul was bullying the hell out of Ramses right before pov which they showed last night. Paul knew Ramses wouldn't say anything back so he corners him when they're changing into their costumes and won't shut up about trusting him, letting his game move work. Then who comes in to help corner him and apply pressure? Big victim Josh.

If I were Ramses I would have nicely told Paul to stfu and leave me alone. Then again, Paul wouldnt have done that to me in that situation.

You know, sorta acting not as aggressive towards alphas as he does betas.
ZEEB
AG
Yep. Cody made all the right moves up until the stupid temptation ploy stepped in and gave Paul immunity for 3 weeks. I hope he makes a comeback, but idk how often that happens in BB
Flashdiaz
AG
i'm hoping the majority of the house is letting Paul have his way now because he's basically untouchable (thanks producers) and they'll turn on him after week 3 after he's allowed to be evicted.
if that's not the plan, they're all idiots.
Bunk Moreland
Flashdiaz said:

i'm hoping the majority of the house is letting Paul have his way now because he's basically untouchable (thanks producers) and they'll turn on him after week 3 after he's allowed to be evicted.
if that's not the plan, they're all idiots.

I hope, but that rarely happens. Usually they all just get entrenched and let the vets lead the way towards the end.

Even this week Mark, Elena & someone else are just casually talking about how Paul is easily the favorite at this point. NONE of them say "we need to get him out at some point."

What does the talk pivot to? "I want to just make jury."

So ****ing dumb. I wish everyone was sequestered and paid all summer, or the ones who go home and aren't on jury make the same amount. The last 4-5 years have become so brazenly open about HG's just wanting to get to jury. Fewer and fewer actually talk about winning. They see safety net #1, and once they get there they don' give a *****

Then the 3 or 4 players who do want to win usually is whittled down to 1 or 2 at that point, and those 1/2 bring a scrub with no chance to F3.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Meh, Paul is pretty obnoxious (ok, incredibly obnoxious) to everyone. He hounds everyone constantly about what they're supposed to be doing.

Stick to the ****ing plan. I know what I'm doing. I did it 7 ****ing times last summer. Why would I ****ing lie to you? Actions speak louder than words. Why did you ****ing blink? I told you not to move a muscle. I wanted to trust you, but you ****ing blinked after I specifically told you to do just what I said. Because I've ****ing done this before and you have to just trust me. But you're making it difficult. Everyone is on the same page, but you blinked and now everything is ****ed up. From here on out, just do what I say. Why would I ****ing lie to you. Just don't ****ing blink ever again. Are we good? I've got you as long as you do exactly what I say. What the ****? I told you not to ****ing blink!

Except with more swearing and repeat 10 times a day, per person.

I'm ready to fast forward a few weeks.
MooreTrucker
AG
aggieZephyr said:

Yep. Cody made all the right moves up until the stupid temptation ploy stepped in and gave Paul immunity for 3 weeks. I hope he makes a comeback, but idk how often that happens in BB
Cody made the right moves until he nominated Christmas without letting his team in on that plan. He had other choices, similar to when Paul listened to his team and switched from Matt/Raven to Josh/Alex.
MooreTrucker
AG
SkinkyAg03 said:

Meh, Paul is pretty obnoxious (ok, incredibly obnoxious) to everyone. He hounds everyone constantly about what they're supposed to be doing.

Stick to the ****ing plan. I know what I'm doing. I did it 7 ****ing times last summer. Why would I ****ing lie to you? Actions speak louder than words. Why did you ****ing blink? I told you not to move a muscle. I wanted to trust you, but you ****ing blinked after I specifically told you to do just what I said. Because I've ****ing done this before and you have to just trust me. But you're making it difficult. Everyone is on the same page, but you blinked and now everything is ****ed up. From here on out, just do what I say. Why would I ****ing lie to you. Just don't ****ing blink ever again. Are we good? I've got you as long as you do exactly what I say. What the ****? I told you not to ****ing blink!

Except with more swearing and repeat 10 times a day, per person.

I'm ready to fast forward a few weeks.
OTOH, I think he's hilarous.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Oh, I think he's funny. But I'd want to poke my fingers through my ears if I had to play with him. Just let people be!
htxag09
AG
The funniest part of the Paul Ramses debacle was literally a minute after Paul was so mad at Ramses for doubting his plan and not trusting him; he said, besides we need Ramses on the block as a back up.

I understand the game plan but how can you honestly be that upset at someone for not trusting you when that's how you feel? This was before veto players were chosen, btw.
Dawnguard
AG
HOH comp going on:

Josh is first to drop. He's trying to use this as an opportunity to spin game with Paul.
Dawnguard
AG
Mark was next to drop. Happened while feeds were down, but during that time Paul seems to have been given permission to press a button that had green goo shoot at the other HGs
La Bamba
AG
Christmas is so freaking annoying, and an enormous attention *****.
jac4
AG
Hopefully Kevin, Jason, or Alex gets HOH.

Actually, I bet Kevin doesn't win a single comp the whole time he's in the house.
m-walker
AG
Someone always takes the paranoia bait when the vote numbers don't add up. It doesn't matter people.
Dawnguard
AG
jac4 said:

Hopefully Kevin, Jason, or Alex gets HOH.

Actually, I bet Kevin doesn't win a single comp the whole time he's in the house.
Kevin is absolutely team chaos. He has no real incentive to win, and just needs to act like he's tough enough that he MIGHT win a veto if it was necessary.
Dawnguard
AG
Raven jumps down.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I'd love for Alex, Jason, Ramses, Kevin, or even Josh next time to win HOH just to see what they do with it.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Raven exclaimed about the slime: "AND IT's GREEN FOR GASTROPARESIS! HOORAY

My god that has to get so old. I bet they hear about this daily.
Dawnguard
AG
Ramses is down. wall is actually starting to stay tilted for more than 10 sec now.
Dawnguard
AG
Kevin drops.

Jason is trying to use the James method (squatting) - so if he wins (esp since he's tall) I expect the wall to completely be changed next year.
Carl Underguard
AG
I want Jessica to win. Let's shake the house up in preparation for Cody's triumphant return.
cr0wbar
AG
This is my first year of feeds. The switching back and forth to puppies, is that normal? Or specifically when Production speaks to them?

I'm watching the quad camera feed, the mic volume is surprisingly clear
m-walker
AG
Live feed cut for production, or if the house guests are doing something like singing

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.