*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

255,849 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
rhoswen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4stringAg said:

So why would Alex and Jason agree to throw the HOH comp to Christmas? I don't get why all of these clowns are listening to Paul.

Who on earth did they think she was gonna nominate? Paul?
aggie0959
Jason can't compete and Alex knows that she can't control Jason anymore so she is fine being on the block with Jason after last week. Alex is about to show her true colors to Jason and he is going to see that she is a piece of crap that is just using him to do Paul's dirty work.
Sex Panther
AG
I hope this doesn't affect her relationship with Cody

Jessica to the Bold and the Beautiful
Sex Panther
AG
Why exactly would Matt go off on Cody? And Matt isn't doing *****.. He's in shape, but Cody would destroy him in about 5 seconds.
rhoswen
AG
Yeah I think they go back to bromance status pretty quick.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Laughed my ass off when Matt made the asinine comment about ~anybody watching the show knows she's the sweetest girl in America~ or something along those lines. Then he looks out to the crowd for affirmation, and it's dead silence. Seemed you could see a flicker in his eyes that something was wrong.
Bunk Moreland
Jason and Alex nominated.

Paul and Josh playing dumb but Jason and Kevin have been talking. Kevin assuring Jason either he or Alex are the target. There's no backdoor plan if anyone other than Jason or Alex wins pov.

Jason finally realizing it sort of. Kevin telling him Paul knows everything, he made everyone throw the hoh to Xmas, so for him to act like she is doing her own thing is bogus. Kevin pushing him hard to understand it. He told him that Paul made him sit quietly in a room for 3 days and they just avoided giving him info. Step back and see what's happening.

According to the feeds Josh and Paul have basically been trying to break up the Jason/Kevin game talk whenever they see it.

Even if the week gets interesting with drama, it's all over. Hopefully Jason finally sees the light and calls Paul out, but it wont matter to anyone other than maybe Alex. Paul is untouchable to any future enemies at this point.

Xmas and Josh are his f3 because of how weak they are. Raven will do anything he says (she asked him earlier if winning comps is a "thing" jury considers when voting for a winner).

He controls all the numbers. So even if his game is blown up, his minions will ensure the person opposite him is sent home because this week reduces one of jason/alex/Kevin no matter what. Therefore his 3 votes (or 2 with a tiebreak) would win out during the double eviction.

We've said it for 3 weeks, but even Longshot chances are over now. I guess Alex could become a comp queen to save from being evicted and cut Paul after winning final hoh, but that'd be it.
HTownAg98
My God that hoh competition was ****ing awful. The only redeeming quality was looking at Veterans Day's boobs.
MooreTrucker
AG
HTownAg98 said:

My God that hoh competition was ****ing awful. The only redeeming quality was looking at Veterans Day's boobs.
Don't insult veterans like that.
jac4
AG
Well, 2017 Aggie football is already as bad as BB19.
Aggie95
AG
Sumlin obviously took the Den of Tempation at halftime and unleashed the worst curse in the history of cfb on Aggies everywhere.
Counterpoint
AG
Damn, I was purposefully ONLY venturing to the Entertainment Board to avoid triggering my UCLA PTSD, but it's everywhere!!
jac4
AG
I wonder if Jason realizes he's going home yet?
JABQ04
AG
Is there any real reason why Alex hates Kevin? Jesus Christ she is one straight up beyotch and CeeUNextTuesday. I get legitimately mad when she starts to bash him. I hope his job contacts break her ****ing knee caps after this season.
jac4
AG
JABQ04 said:

Is there any real reason why Alex hates Kevin? Jesus Christ she is one straight up beyotch and CeeUNextTuesday. I get legitimately mad when she starts to bash him. I hope his job contacts break her ****ing knee caps after this season.

She'll probably blame Jason's eviction on Kevin also.

When she only has herself to blame for falling into that stupid plan.
Bunk Moreland
Just read an update for the first time all weekend. Paul used pov on Alex and Kevin went up next to Jason.

Josh and Christmas spent time in hoh arguing over who will be the safer pawn to go up so Paul won't have to.
tk for tu juan
jac4 said:

Still wondering how Jason watched the HOH stuff go down and did not call out Paul. Paul was literally looking at each person before they false started. How does that not get his gears turning?
Counterpoint
AG
tk for tu juan said:

jac4 said:

Still wondering how Jason watched the HOH stuff go down and did not call out Paul. Paul was literally looking at each person before they false started. How does that not get his gears turning?
These people are morons!
Sex Panther
AG
I don't understand how Christmas was cleared to play in that? She hasn't been allowed in anything remotely physical... seems fishy
JABQ04
AG
Sex Panther said:

I don't understand how Christmas was cleared to play in that? She hasn't been allowed in anything remotely physical... seems fishy

Told the wife the same thing. Only thing I'm hoping for is that Kevin makes F4, which from what I've gathered on spoiler sites is the plan for Paul, Halloween, and Man Child cry baby. Then hoping Kevin wins and HoH and some Povs at that point. If (and long shot if) he makes it to F2 he wins imho.
jac4
AG
Sex Panther said:

IMO production was complicit in Paul's plan. No way was she cleared.
MooreTrucker
AG
Sex Panther said:

Yep, especially since it involves running.
AcctAg11
AG
From what I could tell, they didn't even come up with an alternate plan in the event that Xmas couldn't compete. Makes it even more sketchy.
HTownAg98
It was between Josh and Groundhog Day.
HTownAg98
Pity post, but the fans are letting Hanukkah have it on twitter. Warning: some tweets are NSFW.

tk for tu juan
Maybe Boxing Day should actually listen to Josh for once. Can't believe our hope is on Josh to win HOH and get Paul out. Tough to do with double eviction
rhoswen
AG
Does the HOH get to read the responses?

If not, #clueless!
HTownAg98
rhoswen said:

Does the HOH get to read the responses?

If not, #clueless!

Unfortunately no. This season I wish they could.
MooreTrucker
AG
So it's the Meatball that finally figures out that Paul just might not be on the up-and-up???
MrPlow2010
AG
Xmas and Alex are two of the worst humans alive. They are sh***y people and I hope they lose whatever fans they had.
AggieGirl35
AG
Bobby Moynihan saying what we're all thinking - that these people are idiots.

When Josh started having his epiphanies about Paul I just kept yelling "welcome to the rest of America in JUNE."
agsquirrel97
AG
Unwatchable
La Bamba
AG
This cast is so moronic. Sigh...
JDUB08AG
AG
The only reason I'm still watching is for the outside chance that Paul somehow doesn't make the final 2. I want to see the look on his face. And to see everyone's face when Cody wins fan favorite.
Redstone
AG
I 'member when we had real contestants like Maggie and her Cappy, James and Sarah, and King Kaysar.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.