*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,046 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone from Jersey Shore
Ag13
AG
Johnny Manziel
Sex Panther
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

they want ratings for the winter half season? OJ is available now

This would be the most amazing thing in TV history.

To see everyone's faces when OJ came through the door and say, "Hey guys! Looks like we're locked in a house together for a while!"
Ag13
AG
Sex Panther said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

they want ratings for the winter half season? OJ is available now

This would be the most amazing thing in TV history.

To see everyone's faces when OJ came through the door and say, "Hey guys! Looks like we're locked in a house together for a while!"
You think OJ would try to angle for a showmance?
jac4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Pretty funny reading updates last night of Alex isolating herself reading the bible, and talking mad **** about Paul and how he ****ed her game up.

All season long she trashed each person that they forced into the corner to read the bible, making fun of them. Now here she is, and she is so bitter that she got played.

Plus she keeps re assuring Paul that he's got her vote and that she'll talk Jason in to voting for him.

Nice "secret" alliance with Paul you have there Alex, DA.
MooreTrucker
AG
Terrell Owens
Sex Panther
AG
So final scenarios:

Paul definitely beats Josh, right?

Paul almost assuredly beats Christmas, right?

Paul actually could lose to Kevin.

I think Paul and Christmas want to go to final 2. I think Christmas doesn't care about winning and is only in this game to further her personal brand, and I think she's convinced that due to her injury Big Brother will bring her back next season. I also think she has a thing for Paul and wants to help him win.

It will be interesting to see if Paul screws her to take Josh to final 2, since last year has to bug him more than anything. I just don't see him making that mistake again.

Is there any chance Kevin actually pulls this off? I realize he would have to win something and that's clearly impossible for him.
Ag13
AG
If Kevin wins Final Four HOH and manages to send Paul out, it'll probably be the biggest move of the game. I think Kevin wins vs Josh.
Flashdiaz
AG
Ag13 said:

If Kevin wins Final Four HOH and manages to send Paul out, it'll probably be the biggest move of the game. I think Kevin wins vs Josh.
Paul wins if he's in the final. If he's not, whoever took out Paul wins.
Bunk Moreland
if Paul gets to the F2, he wins hands down.

Kevin unfortunately just doesn't have a chance to win a competition imo. Especially because the F4 HOH usually is based off some sort of memory or knowledge of the house.

Usually a "fill in the blank" on what a HG said, or a comp purely based around what days things happened. Kevin will struggle in that. Paul has been studying the entire season for that.

I think the most realistic chance of something happening other than Paul winning is Josh wins F3 HOH and chooses Prime Day to go to F2...which at this point I think he would.

I'll be interested to see if Paul senses that and makes the move against josh before Kevin. It'd be the smart move.
AGTX
AG
AcctAg11
AG
Is there any reason to think Paul won't win the rest of the remaining competitions? I am pretty sure Paul should be favored in all of them here on out. The game is pretty much done at this point, unless Paul makes a huge mistake. Splitting the vote against Alex could be It, though. But I probably shouldn't get my hopes up on thinking Josh would flip it.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

12:28 - Alex talking and asks for a jury buy back or revenge, such a lame season. Says Great job picking a lame cast. NT

lolol. Good job playing Big Paul, Alex. Yes it was a lame cast, but you were one of the very few who could have forced the action and you didn't. Enjoy watching Cody win AFP.
Bunk Moreland
Paul/Xmas/Josh completely confident they'll kill Kevin in the F4 HOH...and they will.

Here's the scenarios on who would bring who imo...

Paul would bring Xmas - Paul Wins
Xmas would bring Paul(spurning josh's F2 with her because she now clearly loves Paul on an emotional level) - Paul Wins
Josh would bring Xmas(obvious) - Not sure here..probably Josh
Kevin would bring Xmas. - Hopefully Kevin would win.
Sex Panther
AG
Quote:

Alex talking and asks for a jury buy back or revenge

what does this mean?
Bunk Moreland
Usually the first jury members compete in a competition for a chance back into the house. They did it for the last handful of years, but Julie already said they aren't so she's just whining to whine.

Revenge I would have no idea what that would be.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Revenge against herself for not trusting Paul enough!!!
Bunk Moreland
did last night's episode show any jury house scenes? If not I'm probably going to just delete it from the DVR without watching.
Sex Panther
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

did last night's episode show any jury house scenes? If not I'm probably going to just delete it from the DVR without watching.

No, just all of Paul's plans from last week. Which somehow in the diary room Josh is "figuring it out" but then he goes along with everything absolutely clueless, and takes the entire blame while Paul walks scott free.

Doesn't make any sense
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Oh and Josh cried a lot.
Sex Panther
AG
Oh yeah... he definitely did.

It was truly embarrassing to be honest. Like hard to watch.
aggie0959
Our favorite part was Josh's face when Paul went from crying to smilin and praising the plan in the apple room. Josh's face was that of one who had just seen a ghost
MooreTrucker
AG
I haven't watched it yet except for the last 30 seconds or so. What was the costume that Alex was wearing? Like a pink Power Ranger or something.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They definitely had fun with the Josh face edit showing it multiple times like it was one long face but that was def the funniest part of the episode
Sex Panther
AG
Serious Lee
leah remini would be perfect for celeb BB. could you imagine her diary rooms? "You people think its bad being locked in a house for a few weeks with a bunch of nutjobs? Ever heard of scientology?"
Counterpoint
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

It didn't, but it was a good episode (by this season's standards!). Tons of unseen stuff from the eviction night.
LHIOB
AG
Will Kathy Griffin crawl out from under her rock for this?
Flashdiaz
AG
LHIOB said:

Will Kathy Griffin crawl out from under her rock for this?
as much I hate the current cast and how they play... Kathy Griffin is a deal breaker. No way I watch anything with that unfunny person (i've felt this way about her for years so not Trump related).
Bunk Moreland
Kathy Griffin is exactly what her character on that episode of Seinfeld was...just the most annoying person who needs to go away.

Sex Panther
AG
How hilarious would it be if James Franco decided to do it just to be weird? Like when he was on a soap opera for a while.

Especially if he did it in a character or something... It'd be funny to see a bunch of D-List celebrities reaction when he walked through the door.
Bunk Moreland
would be awesome if they could find one A lister to mix it up, preferably one with a bit of a weird streak like Franco.
aggiedrew08
AG
If it wasn't during the time CBS is shooting their shows I would guess they'd load it with their own people to promote their shows. Not with the lead actors, but fill it with the supporting cast members of their bigger shows.
katag08
I read on the updates that Paul told Josh to stop calling him and Halloween a showmance and that he wasn't cuddling with her he was just consoling her. He said he doesn't want his girl to think there is something going on
Bunk Moreland
katag08 said:

I read on the updates that Paul told Josh to stop calling him and Halloween a showmance and that he wasn't cuddling with her he was just consoling her. He said he doesn't want his girl to think there is something going on

I read that they were snuggling in bed together the other night, then Paul said "are we a showmance?" out loud when she was laying in his lap with him playing with her hair and Josh hanging out in the room.

My guess is he's less concerned about his girl, and more concerned that it would give the impression Paul would take Xmas to F2 no matter what, and Paul doesn't want Josh knowing that completely. ...but Josh is at least smart enough to see that on his own, so it doesn't matter.

Alex was telling Kevin to study the days things happened in the house last night...Kevin then goes and tells Paul exactly what Alex told her.

Paul/Josh/Xmas then get mad at Alex (to themselves) for doing that, and accuse her of being bitter for telling Kevin to study the days. Paul then told Kevin that Alex was feeding him wrong info...Christmas said she wanted to bash Kevin's face in when she hears her voice, then all 3 decided to go downstairs and talk to Kevin so they can keep him from talking to Alex (which he had no plans of doing).

Even at the end with full control these 3 are pathetic.

I'm so shocked that after night 1 and Josh's ***** ass took that safety thing and screwed his team, that I'd be sitting here hoping he won the F3 comp and took Xmas.

------------------------
That being said, here's my prediction:

Alex goes tonight.
Paul wins F4 HOH or throws to Xmas if possible (Josh can't play)
Paul/Xmas nominates Josh & Kevin
(assuming Josh does not win POV)
Paul/Xmas send Josh home as Paul concinces Xmas it's the right move (it is).
Paul wins Final HOH, takes Xmas, Paul wins.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.