*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,086 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Their mistake was bringing back only one well-liked cast member.
HTownAg98
Mark, you just made the most dumbass move of all time and deserve to go home.
AggieGirl35
AG
So the "save a friend" keeps Paul safe this week? I mean I hate that anyone is helping Paul but it's not the worst thing. There was slim to no chance of Paul being in any danger this week anyway. At the time Mark did it he still was hoping to play in and win veto and he knew even if he did do that and pull someone down, someone not Paul would be the replacement. Plus in the off chance he was able to win veto and keep himself safe, it sends some goodwill. Of course all of that is moot knowing who won veto, but it doesn't make me want to stab Mark.
jac4
AG
These people don't understand what a "big move" is. They do the exact opposite of what a big move is.

Hopefully production is laying in to Alex/Jason in the DR. Asking them who do you think Paul is taking to the final 2/3? Where do you think you stand in Paul's alliance? Who is Paul's next target now that Cody, Elena, and Mark are gone?
Bunk Moreland
Yeah it was a complete wash of a move. Didn't do anything either way and mark knew it.

Paul talked **** later on feeds apparently making fun of Mark for giving it to him hut who else would he give it to? He doesn't know Kevin was a backup backup
JABQ04
AG
Just now watching the episode and absolutely hate these morons. Also I hate the phrase "ride or die".
La Bamba
AG
Besides Mark, I can't decide to who I dislike the most in the house.

Matt/Raven: Super duo with the power of losing everything and dullness
Alex: Hotheaded annoying Pokemon
Josh: 13 year old, no, 12 year old stuck in a 23 year old body
Xmas: Licensed drama queen, attention wh**e, and overconfident in her abilities (or lack thereof)
Paul: backstabbing puppet master, Napoleon complex, crap starter
Jason: cuck

The only two people I somewhat like (Mark and Kevin) look to be the next targets. These season sucks.
Counterpoint
AG
WelchAg said:

This season just makes me irrationally angry.
I know what you mean. I've never understood why people fly banners or yell at houseguests with bullhorns...UNTIL NOW. I just inexplicably really want to tell them how stupidly they're playing this game. And for some reason (that probably doesn't reflect well on me) I also want to tell them that Raven has been America's least favorite houseguest almost all summer long.

Jimmy McNulty
AG
JABQ04 said:

Just now watching the episode and absolutely hate these morons. Also I hate the phrase "ride or die".

I can't stand it either.
Bunk Moreland
scanning through yesterday's boring day in updates...Paul has now convinced himself and Alex that Kevin isn't who he says he is. He probably doesn't even have kids. "put all the clues together."

He then talks Labor Day and Alex into them trying to get Josh to unleash on Kevin.

Later in the day they tell Josh he should call out Kevin and go off on him. Josh refuses and says he'll never do to Kevin what he did to Mark/Cody. Alex/Paul get frustrated that he wont' do it.

Then Paul just basically spent the rest of the night conspiring against Kevin with various members of the house around general chit chat. His next target is getting all lined up.
MooreTrucker
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

scanning through yesterday's boring day in updates...Paul has now convinced himself and Alex that Kevin isn't who he says he is. He probably doesn't even have kids. "put all the clues together."

He then talks Labor Day and Alex into them trying to get Josh to unleash on Kevin.

Later in the day they tell Josh he should call out Kevin and go off on him. Josh refuses and says he'll never do to Kevin what he did to Mark/Cody. Alex/Paul get frustrated that he wont' do it.

Then Paul just basically spent the rest of the night conspiring against Kevin with various members of the house around general chit chat. His next target is getting all lined up.
Have we confirmed that he has mob connections? It cracked me up that they seemed to convince themselves that he's a cop because "he knows all about jail and stuff".
emoney
AG
He sounds like someone who knows things about the mob. One of his kids posted on social media a couple weeks ago and said Kevin isn't connected to the mob. I haven't seen anything to say he has direct connections to them

I think he only knows about "jail stuff" because his dad was in prison, I believe for drug trafficking.
Flashdiaz
AG
Paul, and to a smaller extent Alex, are manufacturing targets and the rest of the idiots are just following orders.

In yesterday's episode when xmas brought in the pairs, she said she would put one of them up as a pawn to get Mark. If Mark won the POV, the target would be the other guy (told boring guy and Raven the target would be Jason.... told Jason and Alex it would be boring guy).

Why wasn't the next question... "what did you tell them"? Logically, she told them the opposite to get them to agree to be a pawn. Why can't they put potato together and realize she's playing one of them. Or maybe they don't care since it's not supreme leader Paul on the block.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They are so bought into their "side's" BS that they never back check anything. If any of the idiot couples talked to each other they would quickly realize Paul made final 3 deals with all of them. I keep saying they've bound to catch on eventually because he's playing too hard... But the days are counting down and nothing is happening.

I've got to think when one of them ends up in a tight situation, they may flip and expose Paul.. but that's wishful thinking I suppose. It's literally the only reason I'm still watching bc Paul's downfall would be epic.
Flashdiaz
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

They are so bought into their "side's" BS that they never back check anything. If any of the idiot couples talked to each other they would quickly realize Paul made final 3 deals with all of them. I keep saying they've bound to catch on eventually because he's playing too hard... But the days are counting down and nothing is happening.

I've got to think when one of them ends up in a tight situation, they may flip and expose Paul.. but that's wishful thinking I suppose. It's literally the only reason I'm still watching bc Paul's downfall would be epic.
the only way I see Paul getting out is if xmas or Alex make it to final 3 with their other partner and choose them over Paul.... but that's a long shot.
The Milkman
AG
Why in their minds is the idea of Kevin being a cop a reason to target him? They acted like "he must be a cop!" "Yeah I agree we need to get him out."
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They were going to bully Kevin??? TF is wrong with these people...
MooreTrucker
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Yeah, something tells me that will be a really bad idea.....
Bunk Moreland
all of them in various groupings and meetings with Paul keep saying "we have to get out x, then y, then z"

at what point are they going to say "hmm...I wonder what happens when he's talking with those other people & xmas when we already said they were the next few out"

Instead they just assume he isn't talking game and that's the plan.

They all keep thinking in terms of "we" without considering the fact that "we" runs out of time. It's mind boggling.

But oh well. the Countdown is on for me. I didn't even watch last night's show and probably won't. A co-worker filled me in + you guys on this thread.

If nothing big happens the next 2 thursdays, i'm likely only going to view from afar because I'll be so all-in on football. This is the 2nd year I've basically not paid attention to any college of pro football news till August.

And doing so makes the spring/summer so refreshing, but I'm about to burst with excitement for the seasons to start already.
Bunk Moreland
MooreTrucker said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

Yeah, something tells me that will be a really bad idea.....

Yep. Kevin is the only one who has naturally climbed back up the ratings through some of the evicted HG's...the rest are all still below everyone who has left the house.

So Mark is p3, Kevin is p6, rest of house is p11-p17.

Trying to turn on Kevin is not going to be a good look if the edit shows half of the **** they talk about him behind his back. But of course they won't.

I still can't get over how bad Paul misinterpreted Derrick's statement to the house to not be petty and personal and enjoy the experience, and of course turned it into himself and his message he's been "telling" the cast all season.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Last night's show can be ignored. All you missed was Christmas saying she was going to make a HUGE move repeatedly while coming up with a plan to backdoor Mark.

Only way this **** show is ending is if one of the couple's sits with the other one and uncovers Paul's BS. Sometimes it happens unexpectedly when one of them is in a tight spot and staring at an eviction.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I still can't get over how these children hide behind Josh out of all people. Why do they feel the need to "call someone out" also. These people are awful.
MooreTrucker
AG
My favorite moment of the season was when Josh said "I told you" and they all yelled "JOSH" and he just meekly said "OK", and they replayed it last night right after announcer guy said "Tonight on BIIIIIIG BROTHER".
TXAGFAN
AG
Even if they talk, they're all such tools they will think THEIR couple is the one with the real Paul alliance.
jac4
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Last night's show can be ignored. All you missed was Christmas saying she was going to make a HUGE move repeatedly while coming up with a plan to backdoor Mark.

Apparently a huge move for Arbor Day or Jason = whatever Paul tells them to do.
MooreTrucker
AG
From bbfeedster:

Quote:

Paul said that he doesn't even think it's possible for him to win since everything is so stacked against him.
Flashdiaz
AG
MooreTrucker said:

From bbfeedster:

Quote:

Paul said that he doesn't even think it's possible for him to win since everything is so stacked against him.

Paul sometimes confuses the words 'doesn't' with 'does' and 'against' with 'for'
Jimmy McNulty
AG
He's trying to play the house guests by saying things like that so they'll vote for him in the end. He's trying to play America when he says things like that to the camera. A few podcasts I've listened to talk about how it really bothered him when someone yelled over a loudspeaker outside the fence of the big brother house that America loved Jess and Cody. I'm sure he realized he's looking like a complete a hole because he is using personal attacks in the house. He's trying to make the viewers understand that it should be impressive what he's done so far.
Eugene4x
AG
These people are loldumb

MooreTrucker
AG
Eugene4x said:

These people are loldumb

Paul as GOT to have made some promises to Christmas if he wins. She can't really be this gullible/malleable, can she????
Bunk Moreland
not to mention he gets called to the DR 10x more than anyone else.

Raven whines about going multiple days without being called, and others have said they don't get called either. Yet none of them are even willing to consider it's because they're all his sheep and he's the only one with anything to talk about, and CBS has made it the "Paul" show this year.
Eugene4x
AG
jac4
AG
Eugene4x said:

I'm surprised these people can even open door knobs and perform basic personal hygiene. They are so profoundly stupid that it actually is remarkable.

They are actually dumber than Jessica thought they were when she was evicted.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I've only watched since bb17 but I've never seen close to this level of blindly following. All they have to do is each side ask a few basic questions but they're so scared to even do that because they pride themselves on running back to Paul to rat people out.
Sex Panther
AG
I didn't understand the whole ZOMG! revelation Alex had thinking that Kevin may be a cop...

Why the hell would that even matter? She acted like they're running an illegal drug smuggling ring and he was trying to infiltrate it Departed style

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.