*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

259,961 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sex Panther said:

Thought it was a great start

And I love Paul so happy friendship is back
at first I was weary of Paul and the power he got, but its fine. Its just one guy.

that was a great opener.

I could not BELIEVE christmas wanted to go to vote. and I was even more shocked she didnt get voted out.
aggiedrew08
AG
Unless Christmas knew for sure she had the votes already if it went to a vote. Without the internal feeds it's hard to know what conversations had/hadn't happened.
Sex Panther
AG
Quote:

I could not BELIEVE christmas wanted to go to vote. and I was even more shocked she didnt get voted out.

Me too. Thought it was going to go down as one of the dumbest moves I'd ever seen... but I guess she knew what she was doing.
ftaggie09
AG
I like Paul but wish we could get a season with only new people.

This cast seems good and really didn't need a returning player in the house.

Hopefully he doesn't last too long
rhoswen
AG
^
|
|
This.

I didn't mind paul. Last year. I'm *already* tired of "my boy" and "friendship."

I felt so sorry for the kid who left. Go through all that, travel all that way, be voted out before you've even slept in a bb bed.
LHIOB
AG
LHIOB
AG
Listening to the RHAP recap from last night and Rob made a good point about Christmas' decision. She can say she chose a vote because she trusted people.

Also I guess there are some bad photo shops in the cast photo involving Cameron and Paul.
Sex Panther
AG
It did make me laugh when Paul called her Cindy Lou Who
spanky
AG
Christmas could have also assumed that the comp would not be another endurance challenge...maybe she sucks at puzzles.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
I guess I've never given it much thought in prior seasons, but the intro videos when they find out they're going on the show are some of the most cringeworthy moments on TV.
aggietoolman
AG
If you take out the fact that they brought back Paul, that was actually a pretty entertaining start to the season. It really sucks for Cameron, but he seemed like he was going to be really annoying in the house as the season went on. Of the three, he was the one that I wanted to go.

I'm really shocked about the general support for Kevin among fans. He's rated pretty high on two sites I frequent. From the little that they showed of him, I got a creepy and clueless vibe.

Most of the HG are too new to get a good feel for, but I wonder if Josh can make it. He seems like the kind of person that will blow up at some point.

I hope that fans don't give Paul that necklace, and he's gone before he can get voted better protection. It was obvious last night (at least with the edit) that Paul knew what he was doing and most of the HG didn't have a clue. If there is more to that connection between Paul and Raven, they could go far.
Flashdiaz
AG
rhoswen said:

^
|
|
This.

I didn't mind paul. Last year. I'm *already* tired of "my boy" and "friendship."

I felt so sorry for the kid who left. Go through all that, travel all that way, be voted out before you've even slept in a bb bed.
I did feel bad but he wasn't a good player.

During the endurance competition, he didn't want to appear too strong so he dropped. Then he forgot the only 2 clues given.
LHIOB
AG
It wont really matter what the fans do. If CBS wants to give it to Paul they will. The only person who really has a chance is Christmas because she has a massive social media following.
gigemJTH12
AG
I like the guy from Miami. He cracks me up. Then again I always like the people like that. Zach Rancey is one of my all time favorites.

This is definitely the best looking cast in a long time. They really went for the lookers.

I cant stand Cody.
Scotch
AG
txaggiefarmer05 said:

I guess I've never given it much thought in prior seasons, but the intro videos when they find out they're going on the show are some of the most cringeworthy moments on TV.
I think I've heard that they do record the initial reaction but they usually have to use a retake. When I saw the guy on the ladder being handed a key, I knew that was not only set up, but a do over.
Bunk Moreland
oh yeah. Everything you see on screen is after they find out they were selected and re-done.

Pretty sure I read one time they show up, tell them they'll be on BB, then the crew works with the HG to film a script of "where" they should receive their key, if any family or friends want to be involved, etc...and they spend half a day shooting that. And it's usually filmed with a theme around their production "stereotype."

Once the filming is done, they get like 30 min to an hour to pack and they're gone and the process begins.
spanky
AG
bwahahaha, the other temptations were found in the CBS site source code:

jac4
AG
LHIOB said:

It wont really matter what the fans do. If CBS wants to give it to Paul they will. The only person who really has a chance is Christmas because she has a massive social media following.

I hate Christmas. She's terrible.

Ditto Kevin as creepy and clueless. It will be interesting to see how long he sticks around.
htxag09
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I like the guy from Miami. He cracks me up. Then again I always like the people like that. Zach Rancey is one of my all time favorites.

This is definitely the best looking cast in a long time. They really went for the lookers.

I cant stand Cody.

Haha I'm the opposite. Can't stand the Miami guy. And am actually rooting for Cody. I think he's getting a bad casting, or just a little socially awkward so things come out wrong, or both. Like what he said about Gillian (??the 3rd girl on the block). I agree with him, but it either came out wrong or was casted to come out that way. Everyone there has a story.

Unrelated, but am I supposed to look up to her as an inspiration or something because she went to Mexico to get her stomach stapled? It's not inspiring, it's stupid, risky, and lazy.
Bunk Moreland
Wait till feeds hit before making proclamations om hg's.

Kevin the old guy may be the coolest dude in there.
Bunk Moreland
Josh already a mental head case.
SkinkyAg03
AG
Has anyone ever imploded this quickly? Is he the second coming of Devin?
Bunk Moreland
Josh screws his team and takes the golden apple for one week of safety. How short sighted.

And Cody says "watch out loser" as he passes him for the round 1 win.
Scotch
AG
How long will the Buff Buddy alliance last?
aggietoolman
AG
Not long. Cody is too focused. Based on tonight I figure Paul gets the necklace for protection.

Carl Underguard
AG
Josh is great. I have to reup my feeds for him.
Bunk Moreland
Cody is hardcore but he's going to have to develop a social strategy beyond the bro out and chasing Jessica.

That's a great strategy for a p5 finish.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Cody is a pretty solid a-hole. I really wanted to root for him, but man, he is just a dick.
Carl Underguard
AG
I have to say that I really like this cast. Even bringing back Paul doesn't seem that bad after the first two episodes. He's the sole returnee, so he won't be able to just run the house.

Also gotta agree with everyone about Cody. I hate that guy. His being an ******* does provide a nice counterweight to the rest of the house, though. There are the superfans, the bros, and Paul as three sides of the house so far, with the hot chicks with no affiliation as of yet. Things are setting up nicely.
Bunk Moreland
I have nothing against him being an ******* right now.

He also very correctly read Paul's chaps stunt for what it was... Right after diary room Paul says he is gonna lay low.

Im sure I'll come to hate him because he won't be able to drop the dick attitude, but so far from what we've seen I'm ok. He didn't have to tell Megan he didn't really like her but a little ******* in the house keeps things fresh.
Anti-taxxer
AG
I'm excited about the cast. I'm thrilled it's not a bunch of beef cakes and bimbos who have never seen the show. This seems like a pretty solid group so far. I'm excited for BBAD to start tonight to see what these folks are actually up to.

I loved Josh's meltdown. I hope he stays around for a week or two to add some insanity.

I wanted to throw my remote at the tv every time Nicole said "buh-unh".
SkinkyAg03
AG
I had forgotten just how much I hated Nicole's voice.

I don't think Cody was hugged enough as a child.
jac4
AG
I actually like Cody, but he's probably too much of an A hole.

He's probably going to be the 3rd HG evicted at this rate.
Bunk Moreland
It's weird. I love how much I hate her voice if that makes sense. It's cute and nauseating at the same time. So it never annoys me even when it's annoying me.

Ok now that definitely doesn't make sense.
Serious Lee
best part was nicole walking in and getting her ego stroked by everyone, except the old guy who stayed on the couch giving zero f***s.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.