*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

267,700 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Excellent rack.
LHIOB
AG
This is why we have the internet. Britany Haynes.

All the loves.
ShawnTxAg
AG
YALL MAKE ME SICK!!!!!! J/K Eye Wood!!
Carl Underguard
AG
Love Britney.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I REALLY need to watch her season
Bunk Moreland
Jimmy McNulty said:

It was one of my favorite seasons to watch. It was an actual season with power going different ways, fights, effort, etc.

You had the most annoying whiney villain ever in Rachel (but she was a fighter).

You had one of the best "bro" alliances ever with the Brigade...all likeable guys in their own way.

You had serious eye candy with Britney & Kristen, plus Annie(for her one week) and Monet weren't hard on the eyes.

Then you were treated to the greatest DR commentary on the house in history by Britney. Hilarious & spot in virtually every time.
Bunk Moreland
as for the AFP vote...I suppose Kevin could have some following out there to jump from around 5 to 1, but if Cody or Jessica dont' win it, I'd be pretty shocked at this point. Since his departure (which was the greatest house exit in bb history), he's been a lock at the top spot on Joker's ratings.
LHIOB
AG
Thats my favorite season. Britney is not only the hottest girl they've had but also the funniest person. Her with Meow-Meow, Lane and Matt were awesome. Her DRs were the absolute best.

That season also had a split house and back and forth battles.

I rewatched a few months ago.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

one of the best and not only because of the eye candy
Serious Lee
evil dick and dan gheesling have two of the largest followings of any BB personality and both have endorsed cody for AFP. Jess has done her part to sway her followers towards cody as well.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
You mean the funeral director?
rhoswen
AG
My favorite thing about Britney is while she's totally hot, she's one of those girls who you'd actually know & hang out with. She's hot, but cool, too.
SkinkyAg03
AG
I use the gif where Britney wants to hang herself at least once a week. i want to be her when I grow up. I also watch the bit where she tries on Rachel's extensions regularly.
jac4
AG
When I voted in the Mortys poll yesterday, Kevin had a slight edge on Cody.
Bunk Moreland
Interesting. Yeah if it's anyone other than those 2 I'd be shocked
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Nobody remembers what a tool Cody was early on. He was proved right in many ways but only this cast could make a total ahole AFP
SkinkyAg03
AG
I need either Cody or Kevin to win and I need no one else to even come close, just to see the looks on the faces of these people. I don't even care that Cody is an ass or that Kevin did jack squat all summer. The two of them being hated by the rest of the cast is enough for me.
Redstone
AG
Paul has the veto. I was hoping this season could turn things around, but it's been very disappointing for me. Earlier seasons were superior in all aspects.
AcctAg11
AG
AFP voting is open, 20 votes per day.

I'm casting all my votes for Cody in hopes that we get to see some jaw drops at finale from Paul and his crew.
JDUB08AG
AG
That's the only thing that is barely keeping me watching this horrible season. The prospects of a bitter jury and Cody winning AFP. It would make this misery worth it.
4stringAg
AG
So Paul won POV also in addition to HOH? Guess he won't be using it and Xmas will choose who to evict?
AcctAg11
AG
Kevin and Xmas almost certainly threw that HoH to Paul. There is just no way they didn't know over half of those. Missing the Matt question seems like a dead giveaway.
Sex Panther
AG
I cant stand to watch Josh cry anymore. It's so embarrassing.
Sex Panther
AG
Watching Alex celebrate and then get punked by Paul made the season almost worth it
Sex Panther
AG
Also Paul is definitely faking with the crying and emotional diary room entry
Aggie95
AG
when is pov?

nv - saw post above
Sex Panther
AG
So why did Paul and Guy ****es Day decide to split the votes?

Once again Josh (who has it all figured out, lol) comes off looking like the bad guy
Bunk Moreland
At this point I have no idea. Everyone knows what's going on.

Paul is definitely faking his DR sessions to try for jury votes. Backfired badly on him last week when he faked his goodbye and Josh exposed him right after in his goodbye
PermianBasinAggie
AG
A lot of people are going to the jury house hating Paul. I think there's a real chance he loses the final vote. Remember that it's a social game, and when you treat real people like pieces on a chessboard, you run the risk that they won't want to give you $500K. It's the Russell Hantz effect. He was masterful at the game aspect, but not many jurors could bring themselves to reward his ruthless gameplay.
JDUB08AG
AG
While Paul did play the game well, there is something to the fact that he never stepped up and took players out. He ALWAYS had someone do his dirty work. I know he was taking advantage of the situation and how stupid these people were, but that could be enough to piss the jury off.
Flashdiaz
AG
Sex Panther said:

Once again Josh (who has it all figured out, lol) comes off looking like the bad guy
truly perplexing these idiots go along with Paul's plan to the T. I have no idea what incentive they had to split the votes and force Josh to be the one to send her home. My only guess is Paul sold them the idea to let Paul win the veto so he could get his hands slightly 'dirty', he wouldn't use it. In return, Paul votes for Alex and Josh has to seal her fate.
Thisguy1
Josh is going home this week. He already knew Christmas wasn't on his side anymore because she's on Paul's. Josh's only hope was to send Kevin home and keep Alex, hoping he could get some help on his side to fight Christmas and Paul. Did he not figure out Christmas and Paul split the votes to make him look like the ad guy?

This season finds a way to piss me off every episode.
HTownAg98
Flashdiaz said:

Sex Panther said:

truly perplexing these idiots go along with Paul's plan to the T. I have no idea what incentive they had to split the votes and force Josh to be the one to send her home. My only guess is Paul sold them the idea to let Paul win the veto so he could get his hands slightly 'dirty', he wouldn't use it. In return, Paul votes for Alex and Josh has to seal her fate.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Goose
AG
PermianBasinAggie said:

A lot of people are going to the jury house hating Paul. I think there's a real chance he loses the final vote. Remember that it's a social game, and when you treat real people like pieces on a chessboard, you run the risk that they won't want to give you $500K. It's the Russell Hantz effect. He was masterful at the game aspect, but not many jurors could bring themselves to reward his ruthless gameplay.
I disagree, to a certain extent: I've been watching longer than I care to admit, and more often than not, jury voters will set aside their hurt feelings and recognize good game play when it's warranted. Despite all the advantages Paul has had this season, and there are many (maybe more than we'll ever know), nobody can argue he hasn't played a masterful game. It was all made easier for him in that the vast majority of the contestants this year were tailor-made to be manipulated by him, but he's been in complete control virtually the entire time. He'll be rewarded for that if he makes final two and if (this to me will be the last hurdle for him) he can make the crystal-clear case for why he should win during his "why I should win" speech during the finale. I know most jury members will have already made their decisions by then, and I do think the large majority will be for Paul to win. But if he can clearly and systematically articulate how he went about his game, with specific examples (particularly as they relate to those whose feelings might still be controlling their decision making: Alex, Jason, et al, and probably including/especially Christmas) he'll be able to solidify the votes he already has, and maybe steal 1 or 2 that were planning on voting against him. Conversely, I think if during that speech he comes across as arrogant (which I don't think he will; he's been pretty collected and calculating thus far) he may manage to lose a vote or two he might previously have had.

Long story less long, I think he wins it going away if he doesn't get too cocky during his please-vote-for-me speech on finale night.
ShawnTxAg
AG
My understanding is Josh was requesting a split vote.......No idea why

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.