*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

267,694 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here are all of the zings according to BBNetwork. Still havne't been able to watch last night's ep, so if these are wrong let me know.

Quote:

• Mark, I think you might be bye-sexual. Every time you tried to get sexual with Elena, she said "bye!"
  • Alex, I see you have been forced to carry around a ton of dead weight or as I like to call it Jason!
  • Poor Raven. You got the Clownitard. This is the worst punishment ever. Oh wait, that's just your face!
  • Josh, my heart goes out to you. You shed so many tears this summer. Too bad you can't shed any weight!
  • Paul, you taught me so much last year, like how to have Friendship, how to be Pissed, and how to lose a half million dollars.
  • Matt, congrats on making it so far in the game, especially since the only thing you've done is Raven!
  • Kevin, I hear you like to use Saran Wrap to preserve your youth. Newsflash. Too freaking late!
  • Alex, what do you call someone with bleach blonde hair, wears cat ears, and handles a lot of wieners. A *bleep*! [possibly suggesting a prostitute, loose woman, etc.]
  • Christmas, you'll find no coal in your stocking this holiday season. However, you will find: ten shattered bones, nine weeks in a cast, eight surgeries, seven more x-rays, six years of rehab, five titanium screws, four hospitals, three pain pills, two crutches, and a guilty rodeo clown.

Paul's zing is literally a set-up to help him win $500k. How pathetic. And some of these are just wrong.
Sex Panther
AG
So the Alex zing is actually calling Jessica a *****?

I mean she almost assuredly is, but that's pretty ****ed up... Alex didn't even get an insult?

That Raven one is pretty harsh too
Bunk Moreland
I guess.

Calling Josh out for his weight, Raven out for makeup on her face, making fun of MLK Day's injury, slightly calling Jess a *****, etc.

I don't remember zingbot going that low in the past.
Bunk Moreland
HG ratings today per Jokers:

1) Cody
2) Mark
3) Jessica
4) Ramses
5) Cameron (LOL)
6) Kevin
7) Elena
8) Jason
9) Dominique
10) Jillian
11) Megan
12) Alex
13) Josh
14) Xmas
15) Paul
16) Matt
17) Raven

These will change, and the remaining HG's will start to move up just because folks forget about the mid-level evictees and the focus will be purely on the final 5 or whatever, but I'm still shocked it has been this bad this long.

The fact that a kid who was evicted night 1 is 5th is hilarious. That's mostly because people just vote him neutral I suppose, but still funny to me. Matt & Raven are both rating under 1.0, and Alex - Paul all rated below 1.5.

Jason getting some love most likely from the news that his wife is pregnant, but no one is really moving too high up the charts. Mark will definitely fall once he's out of the house, but still be in the top 5-7 imo.

America's Favorite Player is going to be wide open. Will a late season run win it for someone in the house, or will Cody/Jess have enough staying power for one of them to win?

Cody winning AFP is the only thing I'm rooting for this year, just so that in the final seconds of the broadcast, Paul and the other morons will have their jaws drop in disbelief.
MooreTrucker
AG
PermianBasinAggie said:

I read that too. He's trying to turn it around. His season was the only one that I stopped watching, and it's the only one that I've seen that is in competition with this one for worst season ever.
I don't even remember him. That must have been during the post-Brenchel period when I stopped watching.
MooreTrucker
AG
Sex Panther said:

So the Alex zing is actually calling Jessica a *****?

I mean she almost assuredly is, but that's pretty ****ed up... Alex didn't even get an insult?

That Raven one is pretty harsh too
I thought the Jessica comment posted above was a joke. I don't think that's what he said. More like hoar or sloot or something like that.
Bunk Moreland
MooreTrucker said:

PermianBasinAggie said:

I read that too. He's trying to turn it around. His season was the only one that I stopped watching, and it's the only one that I've seen that is in competition with this one for worst season ever.
I don't even remember him. That must have been during the post-Brenchel period when I stopped watching.

BB9 winner. Caught w/ a **** ton of Oxycontin with intent to distribute.
PermianBasinAggie
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

MooreTrucker said:

PermianBasinAggie said:

BB9 winner. Caught w/ a **** ton of Oxycontin with intent to distribute.

It was the spring season that they threw together because of the writer's strike in Hollywood. It was really bad.
Bunk Moreland
yep. I missed most of that season.
4stringAg
AG
Flashdiaz said:

it's funny how when Alex, Josh and Xmas were HOH, they would say they have other targets and may evict them over the preplanned target. I get that it's probably production getting them to say these things in order to make it slightly less boring, but do they actually believe the crap they say? everyone knows it's who ever Paul says.
So much this. It would actually be more exciting if they went against Paul and put another target on the block. Instead, they build up this case for not doing what Paul says, consider it, then go right back to the Paul plan.
Bunk Moreland
yeah it's just for the broadcast show. They'll talk about it from time to time (not just this season) where they'll mention it being weird when they have to say things in there that aren't the plan or true.

It's also why you see weak campaigning sometimes from the HG's who know they're walking out the door...on Tues/Wed they'll try something or say something but not try that hard. Those are usually because the DR encourages them to say something to get it on tape.

Just like last week they tried to tease as if there was a possibility Cody wasn't unanimous.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Or this week when Christmas was pretending to think about the possibility of sending Matt home over Mark.

How much of a condescending B did Christmas look like on last nights show when she told Mark she remembered when he helped her early in the season and she felt she held up her end by listening to his argument to stay in the house, although there was no way in hell she was doing anything other than what Paul said to do. she really is terrible.
MooreTrucker
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Or this week when Christmas was pretending to think about the possibility of sending Matt home over Mark.

How much of a condescending B did Christmas look like on last nights show when she told Mark she remembered when he helped her early in the season and she felt she held up her end by listening to his argument to stay in the house, although there was no way in hell she was doing anything other than what Paul said to do. she really is terrible.
My thoughts, too. How is "listening" the same as what he did for her?
ShawnTxAg
AG
not to mention after that little touching moment on last nights episode they went back and proceeded to talk **** about mark minutes later when other house guests came around.
jac4
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

I know strategy and critical thinking aren't a strong suit for any of Paul's minions, but what do they actually think is going to happen? They all each are going to win $500k and live happily ever after.

And how is taking out a person like Mark who has ZERO allies in the damn house considered "taking out a big target"?
HTownAg98
Her speech didn't make any sense.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
a big target = Paul's target.

I really think these people are so locked in on Paul that they would be ok with losing to him. They would all rather be pawns than "risk" Paul going on the block, but this has all been mentioned on this thread several times. It's almost like they know their time is coming, and they don't care. Matt has even mentioned a few times that he would rather the money go to Raven. He has no clue how much America hates her, and he seems like the type that does things strictly to look like the good guy in front of other chicks. A big example is him talking about gastroparesis in his eviction speech. There's no way that guy gives a damn about that disease.
JABQ04
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

I guess.

Calling Josh out for his weight, Raven out for makeup on her face, making fun of MLK Day's injury, slightly calling Jess a *****, etc.

I don't remember zingbot going that low in the past.

Too bad the HGs didn't take the hint no one actually likes them. Also can't believe how much Cody got into their heads. Reading Mortys, they are bashing the dude still, non-stop and he's been gone for a week. What a bunch of tools. Wish they could just give Paul the 500K so I wouldn't have to see any of these idiots anymore.

MooreTrucker
AG
Morty's?
theeyetest
I think the only good thing to come out of last night's episode (other than Zingbot saying Raven looked like a clown and calling Alex a (C) See (U) You (N) Next (T) Tuesday) is that Jason seemed to be catching on to Xmas and her plans to get him out of the house next.

I think Xmas will be the target next week with Josh going up on the block beside her. Either one of those and I'll be extremely happy. Of course I want Paul gone, but he's the only other one playing a decent game. Jason does seem to finally be catching on, and other than Kevin, is the only other one in the house willing to make a big move now that he knows he is the other side of the houses target.
JABQ04
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Morty's?

It's another big brother spoiler site. Simiiliar to Jokers, but the wife uses Mortys and that's what she got me used to using to read the updates and so like 9 years later I still use.

MooreTrucker
AG
Link?
JABQ04
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Link?

http://www.mortystv.com/bb/

It does go down during the show times due to high volume. I guess it's no different than Jokers, but it's all I've used and am unwilling to change my ways.
Dawnguard
AG
Endurance comp not going to be a long one -- by the time i logged in Kevin had fallen and Matt was falling.

Josh lasted about another 10 min then dropped.

Alex, Jason, Paul, and Raven remaining.

I'd bet it'll be a Jason win based on how well he did with the Wall comp, where this platform is built much more for a person his size.
Dawnguard
AG
Paul dropped (threw it), then raven dropped immediately after.

Wonder how long till Alex hands it to Jason
Dawnguard
AG
Jason's the new HOH

Took a bit longer because Alex was trying to get something out of it. (I think they agreed on HOH Shower use and pick for houseguest choice in veto - not that it matters to them).

Will be interesting to see if Alex (Paul) pushes Jason (Paul) to get the "undercover police detective" Kevin, or just focuses on Matt (Paul).
ShawnTxAg
AG
Alex Jason and Matt all just over played their hand. Tonight's game talk should tell the story......until Paul decides what move they make haha
theeyetest
Jason, here is your opportunity to finally make a big move. Put up Xmas and Josh and back door Paul. Getting rid of Matt and Raven at this point would be so stupid. They're the weakest players in the house.
Dawnguard
AG
As i've come to terms with this season, I'm beginning to feel like i'm a BB psychic. It's like i can see the future.

Lottery numbers will be 4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Bunk Moreland
Thanks for the updates. Didn't watch one broadcast episode this week and probably won't. Went to a movie tonight instead.

This season is on life support for me at this point.
tk for tu juan
Watched tonights episode...moderately surprised by Jason's wife. Nicely done Jason
Counterpoint
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Watched tonights episode...moderately surprised by Jason's wife. Nicely done Jason
Count me in as EXTREMELY surprised by Jason's wife!
tailgatetimer10
AG
If he did that Alex and Jason would find themselves as#1 targets in the house, with only one of them playing hoh. This week you've got to get one of the couple's out, it's too early to target Paul.. even how sickening that sounds. They held on to him too long, he's in for the long haul now around top 5.

Only way around it would be to uncover Paul's secrets and that he's playing everyone.. But these people are so ignorant they never chat with each other. So no one knows what's going on.. Yet
theeyetest
The way I would think about it, if I were Jason, since he obviously kind of figured out that he was Xmas's backup target (by the way in which she picked for Veto) is that he knows that he and Alex are already huge targets, so why not take the shot when you know you have the chance? He acts like a dummy sometimes (I think on purpose) but he's probably had the best social game in the house this season besides Paul. Last week I think he finally figured a lot of things out and knows he is a bigger target than Alex now.

Plus, he's really become a competition beast at this point and I think he has the best odds to win other than Paul.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I def think it would be smarter too put Christmas and Josh up.. and make a deal with Matt and Raven.

Especially considering Christmas in handicapped. 1 less person to compete in veto possibly, and less of a chance of your plan going to crap.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.