Batman vs. Superman

313,835 Views | 2333 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
dcaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
so we're going to see bruce Wayne's parents get killed...again.

have any characters been killed on screen more than the Wayne's?
Token black guy in horror movies or Star Trek red shirts are the only competition.
Sean Bean?
yeah, but I was thinking characters, not actors.
Characters played by Sean Bean.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Tom cruise in Edge of Tomorrow.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Didn't think to look for a separate thread but I will repost this.

jeffk
AG
Some one needs to create a montage of all the Wayne family deaths. Maybe set it to some sad Sarah McLachlan track.
Saxsoon
AG
For five cents a day YOU can re watch the Waynes die again and again
Aggie_Journalist
AG
quote:
Some one needs to create a montage of all the Wayne family deaths. Maybe set it to some sad Sarah McLachlan track.

I think TCTTS posted this a while back (credit to him for finding it), but here's exactly what you're looking for.

Dro07
AG
lets get ready to add another one to that list...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
There's no way the kid from Batman Begins grows up to be Christian Bale Batman, that kid looks like grade-A wuss material.

Maybe instead of becoming a vigilante, Bruce Wayne could curse his father for being too lazy to call a cab and instead taking a shortcut through a dark alley in a crappy part of town.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
There's no way the kid from Batman Begins grows up to be Christian Bale Batman, that kid looks like grade-A wuss material.

Maybe instead of becoming a vigilante, Bruce Wayne could curse his father for being too lazy to call a cab and instead taking a shortcut through a dark alley in a crappy part of town.
he was still a wuss college kid when he came back for Joe's trial, apparently running and joining the chinese criminal underworld changes a man.

Also how awesome would it be if Sean Bean was Bruce's dad in BvS... yes I know they probably showed his dad, but it's a funny thought.
SeattleAgJr

1. Why does Batman look bulkier/more muscled than Superman?
2. Why does Batman have no neck (well, at least this means Superman cannot snap it!)
3. Why is Superman's suit so shiny/scaly?
fig96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Token black guy in horror movies or Star Trek red shirts are the only competition.
Sean Bean?
yeah, but I was thinking characters, not actors.
Characters played by Sean Bean.
I'm still hoping they cast him as the next Uncle Ben for the Spidey reboot.
fig96
AG
quote:

2. Why does Batman have no neck (well, at least this means Superman cannot snap it!)
That looks rather over-Photoshopped, because while Affleck bulked up but he's not bodybuilder big. Batman also needs to be somewhat leaner to keep some agility, it just looks wrong.
AgHawkeye
AG
quote:

Kenny?
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
For you Always Sunny fans, I present to you, The Batman Cometh...

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:

Have you not seen the trailer? Batman's suit itself is big and bulky.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
The Luthor Network?
The Social Luthor?

AliasMan02
AG
Saw the trailer on the big screen for the first time the other day, and I have to say, it plays pretty well in that format.
TCTTS
AG
Lots of new pics...

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/zack-snyder-says-batman-has-a-crisis-of-conscience-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-plus-new-pics-20150729
jabberwalkie09
AG
Hipster Luthor
fig96
AG
quote:
Lots of new pics...

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/zack-snyder-says-batman-has-a-crisis-of-conscience-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-plus-new-pics-20150729
I'm ready for the Ben Affleck Men's Fitness cover, because even if some of that is suit he's crazy bulked up for this role.
Dro07
AG
This thing comes out in March... Feels like we are going to see everything by the time the movies comes around.d
wangus12
AG
quote:
The Luthor Network?
The Social Luthor?

Luthor looks like Jacob Pitts character in Eurotrip

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Lois Lane writes the story about our first contact with aliens, gets the exclusive first interview with Superman, briefly spends time on board an alien war ship, and could write a novel with her eyes closed about being in the middle of the most intense battle the earth has ever seen, yet she still is forced to sit at the same cubicle I had at my first newspaper job in 1996 when I was a 22-year-old jackass graduate of Texas A&M.

Dro07
AG
She should just be happy they haven't put her in the kitchen... AMIRITE?!
BigTimeAlum
AG
I too might say that's ridiculous, but I'm an executive at a Fortune 100 company and in our new office design they're moving people that make millions of dollars a year to cubicles.

So on the scale of "aliens that can destroy cities" to "star reporters in cubicles", that's not my first nit pick.
TCTTS
AG
Yep. It's not quite the same thing, but I've learned that a lot of the biggest Hollywood reporters in the game work out of cubicles.
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
I too might say that's ridiculous, but I'm an executive at a Fortune 100 company and in our new office design they're moving people that make millions of dollars a year to cubicles.

So on the scale of "aliens that can destroy cities" to "star reporters in cubicles", that's not my first nit pick.

Ah, yes. The good ol' equation that big companies use these days to make sure they don't pay one cent more in renting office space than they have to.

Find out each employee's allotted space based on what their title is, add it all up, then literally knock down walls and destroy already built offices so you can install cubicles that squeeze more employees in.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I work at a large, international corporation, and they recently starting moving all IT employees to one area of the building, cramming as many people into cubicles as possible, and some were even moved to other buildings if they are consultants.

The confusing part is that half of this floor has been empty since the building opened in 2013. I just don't get it.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:

The confusing part is that half of this floor has been empty since the building opened in 2013. I just don't get it.
Shut up, Mr. Burton! You are not brought upon this world to get it!
fig96
AG
Also, Zack Snyder loves both Marvel and DC. Would be interested to hear the expanded comments on this.
YouBet
AG
Not to derail but I will...this whole equalization movement to put leaders in cubicles is stupid and has jumped the shark. I get it to a degree but I don't want my VP cubing next to an entry level analyst.
swimmerbabe11
This is pretty beautiful.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
This is pretty beautiful.

I'm almost more drawn to the stark difference in the cities behind them.
nickstro66
AG
When the Justice League does come together for their movie, which villain do y'all think they will fight?
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
When the Justice League does come together for their movie, which villain do y'all think they will fight?

Darkseid (Thanos)
OR
Brainiac (Ultron?)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.