Batman vs. Superman

313,831 Views | 2333 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My problem continues to be - couldn't Superman fix a lot of the wreckage in a matter of days/weeks? Or at least move them all to where they need to be really quickly?

As for Batman, I have yet to see a populace that gets upset when someone takes the law into their own hands to take down criminals.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
As for Batman, I have yet to see a populace that gets upset when someone takes the law into their own hands to take down criminals.

Could be wrong but it appears on that poster that he's wanted by the police and the general public supports him
jeffk
AG
Both posters look stupid.
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
Both posters look desperate for somebody, ANYBODY to get excited for this movie.

FIFY
Aggie_Journalist
AG
Why does the superman poster say "Masked menace?" Lol
TCTTS
AG
A phenomenal, in-depth recap of the "secret history" of the Batman movies that almost were, post Batman & Robin...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-movie-series-list-unmade-802032
COOL LASER FALCON
Wonder how much they borrowed from that Batman vs Superman script referenced there. Particularly with regard to the pic of Batfleck in the cemetery.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Those two posters are truly awful.
TCTTS
AG
http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/6/17/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-is-introducing-the-flash-aquaman-perfectly
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
This movie is starting to sound more and more like it should be called "Batman the Detective, co-starring Superman"
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
A phenomenal, in-depth recap of the "secret history" of the Batman movies that almost were, post Batman & Robin...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-movie-series-list-unmade-802032

Nice article
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/6/17/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-is-introducing-the-flash-aquaman-perfectly
So they are saying DC is going to something different from Marvel in that two member's of the justice league will be parts of the existing movies/universe and we don't get origin stories on them. So you mean just like Marvel did with Hawkeye and Black Widow?
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
So they are saying DC is going to something different from Marvel in that two member's of the justice league will be parts of the existing movies/universe and we don't get origin stories on them. So you mean just like Marvel did with Hawkeye and Black Widow?

Except Hawkeye and Black Widow didn't get their own movies, whereas these ones are
TCTTS
AG

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Wonder Woman is growing on me.

Lex Luthor looks like Lancel Lannister, Season 1
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good catch.
TCTTS
AG
REMINDER: The Warner Bros. Comic-Con panel is at 10:30 AM Pacific today, in just over an hour. There will be a new BvS trailer shown, clocking in at 2:24, and because it's also been registered to play in theaters, it could available to the public shortly after the panel. So be on the look out for that potentially.
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
This is actually kind of cool...

Sex Panther
AG
You mean they impressed the notoriously tough crowd of Comic Con?? Well it must be good...
jeffk
AG
The geeks are totally geeking out!!!
TCTTS
AG
Exactly. Two things to remember: 1) Zack Snyder trailers ALWAYS looks awesome, and 2) these reactions are from the nerdiest of the nerds / easiest lays of the fanboy bloggers.
oglaw
AG
Ant word if this footage is going to be released to the rest of us?
TCTTS
AG
Check my earlier post from this morning. Yes. Likely in the next few days, if not the next few minutes.
TCTTS
AG
So ridiculous. How is this movie STILL eight months away?

TCTTS
AG
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
So ridiculous. How is this movie STILL eight months away?

Wow that is ridiculous...

Don't get me wrong, as much as a Marvel fan as I've become, Batman is still the king. And I'll be lined up day 1 to see it. But I'm not gonna buy into the hype. Snyder does have the best trailers.
TCTTS
AG
BOOM.

Watching now...

TCTTS
AG
*****it. I'm all in. That looks amazing.
Murder Hornet
AG
And just like that, I'm back in again. Looks awesome from that trailer
TCTTS
AG
I LOVE how they're acknowledging the major flaw of Man of Steel (that Superman saved NO ONE during that ridiculous final battle with Zod) and are not only placing Wayne in that scene, but showing HIM as the protector instead, using that as his motivation. Pretty damn cool.

Also, we've NEVER seen a Batman in action like this before. That shot of him using his grappling gun at the 2:55 is so freaking cool.
Sex Panther
AG
Trailer looks great, but Wonder Woman is still beyond stupid.
Sex Panther
AG
Bruce Wayne running into the middle of the chaos was awesome.

And as for the Batman in action, even though this is the bulkiest most armored Batman yet, something tells me Snyder will use CGI to make him move like he does in the comics and cartoons... Like a ninja. He's always been way too rigid and stiff before.
TCTTS
AG
quote:
Trailer looks great, but Wonder Woman is still beyond stupid.

Why would the really skinny chick from the Fast and Furious movies playing an ageless Amazonian woman who wears a skirt and a gold head band to fight people be stupid?
Sex Panther
AG
Well if she has her invisible plane and lasso that makes people tell the truth I'll be all in

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.