*****Big Brother 19 Spoilers Thread*****

258,067 Views | 2336 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welp. Let's see how much production helps Paul this week.

We'll know if all the sudden his targets are Mark and Elena. Unless Kevin tells him. But I think it helps Kevin's game for chaos so he should keep his mouth shut.

If the hex is used next week and Paul cant play in hoh, that could be real interesting. Of course, production would probably just make up a rule that since his eviction got halted he can play hoh comp or something.
htxag09
AG
Wow. Big time move by Jess
Bunk Moreland
Woah. Jessica drops the temptation bomb to the whole house on the couches.

And the temptation consequence is another temptation that allows production to manipulate the game with a 3rd nominee.

Who woulda ever thunk it.

Good lord that's such garbage. Grodner and her posse know how have full control along with Paul to make sure he gets to the end.
htxag09
AG
Paul's already backtracking with Jessica and Cody.
Bunk Moreland
htxag09 said:

Paul's already backtracking with Jessica and Cody.

Yep. Spinning lies. But Grodner has his back. He's safe another 3 weeks with the temptation consequence of another temptation... With another consequence.
Bunk Moreland
Mark and Elena putting in work with Paul immediately. They're in a very tough spot right now.
Sex Panther
AG
Paul is the GOAT
Sex Panther
AG
Also I just accidentally watched the opening of Zoo...

Lolololololol who the **** watches this?
Bunk Moreland
Sex Panther said:

Paul is the GOAT

He's definitely taking advantage of his opportunities. But that makes him more a male version of Rachel. Instead of "floaters, grab a life vest" it's "friendship."

Dan and Will would run circles around him.

He definitely deserves to be cast in an All Star season though.

And honestly, we've gone long enough where there could be a great crop of 16 for an All Stars season now.
maca1028
I'm thinking instead of All Stars they should do a cast of all the people that have been evicted week 1.
Bunk Moreland
Oh I like that. Early odds would have Brian bb10 at 3:1
htxag09
AG
Yeah. I hate Paul but not because of him. He plays a good game and takes advantage of everything he can. I hate Paul because of his groupies and the obvious advantages he gets from production.
tk for tu juan
All star season of the hot girls typically evicted before jury; make it a streaming only season during the spring to warm up for the upcoming TV season
Bunk Moreland
Yep. Paul's a good dude doing what any of us would. Take advantage of the situation.

Hes got production ensuring a top 6 finish, and 7 lackeys who are in the house with a 1 in 12 chance of 500k, but are fighting like hell to give it to a guy who already had a shot at it last year.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Which I do, yet I can't quit it.
Bunk Moreland
tk for tu juan said:

All star season of the hot girls typically evicted before jury; make a streaming only season during the spring

Give me till the morning and I'll post a cast with photos.
tk for tu juan
redass89 said:

He's gay.
Josh just needs to find the right girl...

tk for tu juan
Bunk Moreland said:

tk for tu juan said:

All star season of the hot girls typically evicted before jury; make a streaming only season during the spring

Give me till the morning and I'll post a cast with photos.
Season 9 Jen and Season 8 Jen (but she made jury, right?)
Season 11 Laura
Season 12 Kristen
Season 13 Cassi
Season 14 Kara
Season 15 Kaitlin
jac4
AG
I guess Paul is right that Josh is this season's Michelle.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah Jen S8 made jury. But here's a gif just cause.

Bunk Moreland
Quote:

Thu 7:46 PM BBT Jessica saying that the one person that looked her in the eye and lied was Raven

To be fair to Raven though, she's had years of experience lying about the severity of her medical condition, so she's good at it.
redass89
tk for tu juan said:

redass89 said:

He's gay.
Josh just needs to find the right girl...

I think that man Audrey would be a better match
gigemJTH12
AG
man...last night when cody was talking to Jason about what he will do if they get screwed on votes...that was psycho. He is a mental case. And I hate him.

But I dont hate anyone in the house as much as I hate Mark. He is a follower, crying, little baby. Cannot stand that dude. And I absolutely love that no one likes him now. Not even Cody.

But Cody is an idiot for not accepting Mark back...he has no one else!
gigemJTH12
AG
edit: im dumb

Paul is a really great manipulator and player.

Oh yeah and Jessica said she wants to drag him by the beard and beat him. Funny how that works. Would love to see what would happen if he said that about her.
StillNotAnAggie
I have a question about the "temptation" that Jessica received.

Does it really save her and Cody, or can it only be used on one person? I haven't really found an explanation. It just seems kind a vague.
gigemJTH12
AG
it just haults an eviction. So she will use it if her or cody are on the chopping block.
Bunk Moreland
gigemJTH12 said:

also, Paul has been set up nicely, thats true. But it doesnt bother me because I think he was screwed last year. I think it was rigged for Nicole to win for PR reasons. Our country was in full blown Hillary Clinton mode and there hadnt been a female winner yet. And that was their chance.

Paul is a really great manipulator and player.

Oh yeah and Jessica said she wants to drag him by the beard and beat him. Funny how that works. Would love to see what would happen if he said that about her.

Lisa S3
Maggie S6
Jordan S11
Rachel S13

Paul suffered from Nicole being a vet last year, but he also did not handle the F2 questions well at all imo. He didn't go to bat for himself.
gigemJTH12
AG
my mistake..I started in season 15. I was under the impression she was the first winner..
Bunk Moreland
nah. They've won before.

Rachel won as a returned HG that production ushered to the end very much like they did with Nicole and they're doing with Paul.

That's what frustrates me more is that I've seen this play out before and it's annoying each time.
Rex Racer
AG
So Jessica said that she is glad she has the power to save both her and Cody for the next few weeks. I wonder if that wording was intentional, and I wonder if production will clarify. Because if nobody clarifies that, and the other house guests take her at her word, she may have secured her and Cody's safety for the next few weeks for real (instead of just ONE of the next few weeks). Because nobody will want to waste their nominations by trying to put up someone who they think has immunity for the next few weeks.
ZEEB
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

I have a question about the "temptation" that Jessica received.

Does it really save her and Cody, or can it only be used on one person? I haven't really found an explanation. It just seems kind a vague.
Hopefully she keeps it vague, that's the one advantage she has left.

I am still confused about the new temptation. Who in the house will actually compete in the new comp with Paul as the HOH? the entire house will feel safe except for 4 people. 2 of which are safe and the other 2 will potentially be on the block already
Bunk Moreland
Paul was already scheming about it last night. He wants to call their bluff.

Jessica said she did it because he was already calling her out as having it, and there's no way it can keep them both safe for 2 weeks. Also because she knows Paul is a vet and will ask production all the rules around it, like "can I still nominate them?" etc and production will say yes. So he'll think she's bluffing or he would make the connection that it's a rewind week.

Cody told Jessica to stop talking about it now, so hopefully they do and production doesn't just fill in the answers for the HG's, but my guess is they will. By Wednesday you'll hear the whole house talking about "well if it is a rewind..."

So early on Paul's plan is Cody/Jessica and Mark/Elena will be a backup if she does have a temptation to keep them safe.

What he doesn't realize is the temptation wouldn't allow him to do that if cody/jess are on the block on eviction night. His HOH will just be a waste week.

Paul was rallying Elena to break off from Mark and join his side.

Oh, and there was this gem:

Quote:

Matt tells Paul I've made my goal (jury) so I'll do whatever is needed now.

As if Matt wasn't already Paul's lap dog, now that he's in jury(or so he thinks), he's really ready to fight for Paul's victory.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Raven's lil rant last night in the DR about her and matt winning HOH and putting Jessica and her boyfriend on the block......Well that was laughable, that girl has lost everything including her balance walking down the stairs. I hope the new temptation comp causes serious problems with the votes, bc it has the potential to do so. Considering HOH can't play in it or vote and the winner is safe and the loser goes on block and can't vote, then you play out veto which could in turn move two more votes, hell you have a possibility of a 2-4 vote swing in either direction.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. Hopefully it will at least give options to not vote for the HOH's target, but more than anything it's there to spread the votes out and protect the stronger players. I guess that is one good thing though...these oafs who can't win anything stand a good chance of going on the block each week.
jac4
AG
Matt is such a wiener.

I'm still team chaos. I can't explain it, but I'm still pulling for Cody/Jessica.

I loved Paul last season but strongly dislike him this season. I wish someone would stand up to him.

IMO Paul's ultimate mistake last season was taking Nicole to F2 instead of James. I don't think James would have had the votes. As much as I despise James, I was glad that Paul evicted him at F3 at the time.

Both BB18 and BBOTT had the wrong winner last year IMO. Paul was pretty clearly the winner on gameplay as was Jason. Jason lost bc the girl got the hot chick vote from America.
LHIOB
AG
I wonder what this season could have been like without Paul...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.