Free tech

452,535 Views | 2581 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by tfunk02
AgDev01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
to the app tap mode then add a mode.
flintdragon
AG
sorry, can't find it at all on the app or website.

oh, i see it now. It was very clear until I added another rule and both rules were selectable for the schedule rule. thanks!
adamsbq06
AG
I have never been able to get the Arlo Q on wifi... I have tried three different networks.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Sweet, just got confirmation for the Arlo with 3 cams.
Bregxit
AG
I feel like I may be the only one left to NOT have gotten an Arlo.
flintdragon
AG
I got my one cam and I'm constantly looking at the recording every time the motion sensor triggers. How do you guys keep from looking all the time? LOL
jbryan10
AG
quote:
You aren't
BEaggie08
AG
quote:
quote:
You aren't
so that makes 3 of us.
MrPlow2010
AG
I've been hoping for the arlo too but haven't received an email
Token
AG
Finally set up the Arlo yesterday night. I really like it. It took having a gigantic ladder brought in to put it in a good enough space close to a plug, but it's pretty neat
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Got my Arlo Wirefree with 3 cams set up last night. Super easy. Picture is great. We've got a thief in the hood that goes around checking unlocked doors on vehicles so I've got one set up looking at our driveway. I'm not a huge fan of the mounts, but I may get a better one.

I want to monitor battery life before I put up my review. I wish there was a way to make it have external power, since I don't think there are any places I need to mount it that I couldn't easily run an extension cord to.
BEaggie08
AG
I'm back baby, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Just got selected for the AC1600 WiFi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router.

The dry spell has ended!
Reginald Cousins
S
I want in...
devastor
AG
quote:
I'm back baby, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Just got selected for the AC1600 WiFi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router.

The dry spell has ended!
C'mon email!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
What does one have to do to get selected for an Arlo?
txag2k
AG
quote:
Ever watch "temple of doom"?
Bregxit
AG
quote:
quote:
Ever watch "temple of doom"?
All I have to do is rip someone's heart out of their chest? Well why didn't anyone say so?
nukeaggie2000
AG
Has anyone posted a review on Staples.com for the Arlo Q? I have twice, but I still do not see my review. Any idea why its not posting or why I cant see it?
agchino
AG
It takes a while for thr review to show up, I did the same thing and then waited like a week to double check
irock2513
AG
Anyone else get an email about the Nighthawk AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router today?
bco2003
AG
No, but I received an invite for a 24 port PoE business class managed switch.
txag2k
AG
quote:
Same. Planning on swapping out my 10 port switch with this over the weekend and add a few PoE cameras to cover areas not currently hit by Arlo (and where I want continuous coverage).
Bregxit
AG
quote:
You suck! I got the 24-port unmanaged non-PoE switch.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
Anyone else get an email about the Nighthawk AC1600 WiFi Cable Modem Router today?
I didn't, but I got an email for one a few weeks ago. I've had it up and running for a little while now, and it is awesome. Better than the modem and router setup I had (both through the program).

Does anyone have any idea if there'll be another round of ReadyNAS testing anytime soon? I got an invite right as Marynel left and everything was put on hold for awhile, and I gotten one since. I'd love to try one of those out.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
You suck! I got the 24-port unmanaged non-PoE switch.
I got the 16 port. Trying it out on my entertainment system, but I only have like 4 devices with Ethernet ports. Maybe a good excuse to wire my home...?
camarolt1guy
anyone want to send a email for me to whoever is in charge of the review program. I cant find person to contact to see if they are taking new applicants. I can test just about everything from cameras to routers. Im also ranked 20,000 on amazon.
adamsbq06
AG
Anyone interested in a synology NAS?
Vade281
AG
I've been looking for one. Any good?
Bregxit
AG
quote:
Anyone interested in a synology NAS?

Which one do you have? If it's the 1515 then yes most definitely.
adamsbq06
AG
quote:
I've been looking for one. Any good?
Its good as a NAS I am just thinking of moving up to something that could run a couple VMs
Vade281
AG
I've been looking and hoping for Netgear to send me over a NAS so I can have a better solution for my Plex lol. What's the model number?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Anyone else have a lot of trouble with ReadyShare? I'm having trouble transferring files to and from a USB drive hooked up to my C6250. Windows is getting denied, and I'm told the directory is protected, even when I have the share folder set to no password. In the genie app on my S5, I always get a login prompt, and I'm always told the username and/or password field can't be blank when I don't even have one. Even when I enter in my admin credentials, I'm told they're wrong if I have it set to no password. It's almost like this thing never made it out of beta testing it's so bad. I had this problem for as little while when I first got the C6250, but I got it working after a reboot. Now it's hit or miss, and mostly miss.
Token
AG
Is the OP still around? I am having an issue with my nighthawk router and since it's beyond the 90 days of free tech support i don't really know who to turn to
aneisch
AG

quote:
unicycle:~ aneisch$ host www.beta.netgear.com
www.beta.netgear.com is an alias for netgear.centercode.com.
netgear.centercode.com has address 198.61.141.238
unicycle:~ aneisch$ whois 198.61.141.238

Centercode, Inc. RACKS-8-1347571933005311 (NET-198-61-141-232-1) 198.61.141.232 - 198.61.141.239
Rackspace Hosting RACKS-8-NET-10 (NET-198-61-128-0-1) 198.61.128.0 - 198.61.255.255

I wouldn't touch this site with a 10ft pole. YMMV
agchino
AG
The original program was not a Beta program either, it was a way to get new release products into our hands to evaluate and post reviews on various websites.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.