Free tech

452,601 Views | 2581 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by tfunk02
trueaggie2782
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

agchino
AG
I filled mine out when the email came in earlier this week, just now got a selection notification, no shipping label yet.
Class of '03
trueaggie2782
AG
Ok, literally right after I posted that picture, I got the email that I've been looking for!
jay040
I got the shipping email!
wessimo
AG
Glad the emails are still going out. Fingers crossed.
hph6203
AG
This guy received a selection notification as well.
AggieBusDriver
TracerX
adamsbq06
AG
I got it also
scrimp
AG
Got a "you've been selected" email for arlo a few minutes ago. No shipping info yet though.
wessimo
AG
Are you guys getting shipping emails or invitations to take the survey?
TexasAggiesWin
S
I may have confused Marynel when I put william1978 as the person who referred me.
jay040
quote:
Are you guys getting shipping emails or invitations to take the survey?
I got the survey email earlier this week, and today I got the "selection" email that said "You have been selected to participate to review Arlo Home Security network (VMS3230) for NETGEAR's Friends and Family test and review program.

This email is to notify you that the product will ship in 1-4 weeks and you will receive a shipment notification, which will include the product arrival date."
mlambert77
AG
I received the email notification yesterday and received my Arlo today. Can't wait to hook it up!
Scooley01
AG
No emails here. I guess 30 minutes after the survey email was too long?
txag2k
AG
I LOVE Marynel!!! Got the confirmation email
bco2003
AG
Maybe my previous 4 star Netgear reviews on Amazon have disqualified me from future trials.
hurricanejake02
AG
Holy crap, a CM400 and a CM6300 email this week. But I still have U-Verse, so I wait...
jbryan10
AG
Now I'm just being toyed with...

Just got the offer email for the C6300 Modem/Router... that I again can't use (that makes 5 modem offers now).
La Fours
AG
Just got an email offer for a cable modem. But no Comcast or Xfinity here. Was hoping it was Arlo.
JonLobb
gah another modem email!!

marynell hates me :-(

btw, has she ever seen this thread?
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Yep, keep getting modem e-mails that I can't use!
La Fours
AG
I hope not. All this wailing and gnashing of teeth over free product would probably be a bad thing.
ExPLK
AG
I got a modem email and a modem/router combo invitation. No shipping notification for Arlo just yet. 8 minutes cant be too long! C'mon Arlo! I still have faith!!!
Jason_Ag98
AG
wessimo
AG
quote:

Aggietaco
AG
There are an awful lot of unappreciative and entitled titty babies in this thread.
Aggie71013
AG
I keep getting modem emails too, but I'm about to move from College Station to Houston. Once I move, I'll have Comcast, so I'm hoping to get picked within the next few weeks before I move.
ExPLK
AG
quote:
There are an awful lot of unappreciative and entitled titty babies in this thread.
This! I'm thankful that we even have the opportunity to participate in something like this. I think that if you want a product that bad, then you should just go buy it yourself.

Netgear, Travis and Marynel are good in my book, even if I don't get picked!
bigtruckguy3500
Just got an email for the AC1750 WiFi Cable Modem Router (C6300). I'd rather have the Arlo, but I'll be happy with the modem/router. If it works well, I can give my current Docsis 3 to my parents who need to upgrade.

Since some Arlo e-mails have gone out, I hope I didn't miss out. Or hopefully the folks that got the 1st set of Arlo e-mails are now getting selected, and those of us that got the 2nd set of Arlo e-mails will get selected next week?
Scooley01
AG
I'm not ungrateful for the opportunity, but that doesn't mean I can't be disappointed if I don't get picked. It's especially frustrating after weeks of anticipation since Travis announced it...and countless modem emails that tease me with Marynel's name in my inbox.
wessimo
AG
quote:
I'm not ungrateful for the opportunity, but that doesn't mean I can't be disappointed if I don't get picked. It's especially frustrating after weeks of anticipation since Travis announced it...and countless modem emails that tease me with Marynel's name in my inbox.

This. And I might end up buying an Arlo system if I don't get picked. If anyone wants to sell theirs after testing PM me.
Bregxit
AG
quote:
Holy crap, a CM400 and a CM6300 email this week. But I still have U-Verse, so I wait...

Same here.
dragons06
AG
quote:
quote:

Same here.
And here.
Bregxit
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same here.
And here.

I got the 6300 email AFTER I wrote Marynel back and said I have U-Verse. Just trying to help after declining 3 previous CM400s.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.