*****2017-2018 San Antonio Spurs*****

307,097 Views | 3490 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OlRock
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LeBron shot over 400 threes last season. It's not like he doesn't want to be out on the line.
Guitarsoup
AG
Enzo The Baker
AG
Yea. Covington does absolutely nothing for me. Saric is interesting. Miami's pick next year won't be that favorable either. Hell the Spurs own pick could be better. Not nearly enough.
MookieBlaylock
AG
News reports Lebron announces tuesday
Guitarsoup
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

Yea. Covington does absolutely nothing for me. Saric is interesting. Miami's pick next year won't be that favorable either. Hell the Spurs own pick could be better. Not nearly enough.

Miami's pick is unprotected 2021. I don't think they will be good, but I'd also be surprised if we don't trade it in another deal.

Covington is above replacement level, but not exciting.

Fultz is high risk, high reward.

Saric could be a very good player. Rather have him starting over gasol right now.
Guitarsoup
AG
flashplayer
AG
The Rockets will have to match, right?

Does this also mean LA has struck out with Boogie too? What a dumpster fire.
Good Poster
AG
flashplayer said:

The Rockets will have to match, right?

Does this also mean LA has struck out with Boogie too? What a dumpster fire.

It doesn't mean that at all.
flashplayer
AG
Which part
Guitarsoup
AG

F the Lakers
Guitarsoup
AG

Confirmed by KLaw mouthpiece
Good Poster
AG
flashplayer said:

Which part

Just because the Lakers are meeting with Capela doesn't mean they whiffed on Boogie.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Could also be Kawhi's camp trying to signal LA to stop ****ing around and make a deal to get him. Turning into Paul George to LA pt II
flashplayer
AG
Money Ag said:

flashplayer said:

Which part

Just because the Lakers are meeting with Capela doesn't mean they whiffed on Boogie.

A team with Boogie and Capela on max deals would be New York Knicks level dumb.
Guitarsoup
AG
flashplayer said:

Money Ag said:

flashplayer said:

Which part

Don't forget re-sign randle
Good Poster
AG
flashplayer said:

Money Ag said:

flashplayer said:

Which part

Lol who said they would sign both? They are just keeping their options open
Ulrich
Whoever gets Capela is going to massively overpay.
flashplayer
AG
If they had Boogie on lockdown, there would not be a Capela meeting. Hence they've gotten no commitment. That was my point.

I hear you that they could still get him, but Capela is going to want to sign quickly because the Rockets have a window to match. That then shuts down cousins signing with LA.
Guitarsoup
AG
Rumors Spurs are trying to get Kyle OQuinn for the rest of the mle to play center
Guitarsoup
AG
MookieBlaylock
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Rumors Spurs are trying to get Kyle OQuinn for the rest of the mle to play center
He don't look very Irish
West Texan
AG
Guitarsoup said:

He's a guy I mentioned back before the draft as a guy I'd like to see the Spurs target. Really hope we get him for our big rotation.
West Texan
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Not sure what they've got to offer that makes them any more enticing than the lakers.
Pendragon12
AG
Well they aren't the Lakers.
Guitarsoup
AG
Ulrich
That guard from Kentucky that I'm not even going to try to spell right. Shay Giljus Alexander or whatever his name is. He might be the most attractive asset even though he was drafted this year. Avery Bradley, Danilo Gallinari, Lou Williams, Tobias Harris, Teodosic, Pat Beverley are all decent pieces.
Ulrich
I want to know what LAL offered that they thought was a godfather offer if they never put Ingram on the block and everyone is crapping all over them for still being stingy after days of negotiating.

Kuzma, sign Randle to a too-expensive deal to make the dollars work, and several years of draft picks? Maybe they value Ball a lot higher than most?
Guitarsoup
AG

Drive up that price!
Ulrich
So Kawhi's camp has figured out that the spurs won't budge on getting real value and has switched to pressuring the Lakers instead.

I really think everyone in the Lakers camp got greedy. They thought they could snap their fingers and everything would work because they are The Lakers (and Kawhi). Now there are three teams in the Leonard sweepstakes, George signed somewhere else, LeBron is taking meetings, and they are looking for backup options on Cousins who seemed like a backup option for George (just to get the splashy big 3 they promised, not a positional backup).
flashplayer
AG
Does Jabari move to Philly with Kawhi is my only question. And can we get Malik Rose back in the deal somehow.
Guitarsoup
AG
With. Boogie s injury, Capella is their #1 with boogie the fallback for the Lakers
Guitarsoup
AG
flashplayer said:

Does Jabari move to Philly with Kawhi is my only question. And can we get Malik Rose back in the deal somehow.

Malik is in the front office for the Pistons now
ToHntortoFsh
If Spurs keep Kawhi this year what keeps him from ****ting the bed on purpose? I was pretty unimpressed when he didn't go w the team to games and be on the bench. I don't know if I've ever seen that from someone.
Ulrich
He'll lose eligibility for a supermax deal and might find that the Lakers are no longer interested in trading for him.
Ulrich
Also I finally understood your username just now. My brain always tries to make it Toronto Fish.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.