*****2017-2018 San Antonio Spurs*****

292,303 Views | 3490 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OlRock
flashplayer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kawhi looked inept on offense his first couple years in the NBA. Other than drain corner 3s and cut to the basket, he wasn't very useful.

The Spurs still have time to fix Murray and they certainly have something to work with in Walker.

Hell, look what they did with White in one year of G league. Jonathan Simmons a couple seasons ago. I trust the Spurs on those guys. It's the bigger guys they've struggled with developing lately.
aggie_fan13
AG
Um what ?
West Texan
AG
flashplayer said:

Kawhi looked inept on offense his first couple years in the NBA. Other than drain corner 3s and cut to the basket, he wasn't very useful.

The Spurs still have time to fix Murray and they certainly have something to work with in Walker.

Hell, look what they did with White in one year of G league. Jonathan Simmons a couple seasons ago. I trust the Spurs on those guys. It's the bigger guys they've struggled with developing lately.

No, you're wrong. Clearly we should trust the guy who has dubbed Lonnie a bust based on, like, his opinion.
West Texan
AG
azulAg said:

Um what ?

MookieBlaylock
AG
West Texan said:

flashplayer said:

No, you're wrong. Clearly we should trust the guy who has dubbed Lonnie a bust based on, like, his opinion.

Comparing leonard to Lonnie we are

Fir fecks sake man get a hold of your self
And actually watch this guy try to play defense

aggie_fan13
AG
That's more like it
West Texan
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

West Texan said:

flashplayer said:

Comparing leonard to Lonnie we are

Fir fecks sake man get a hold of your self
And actually watch this guy try to play defense

At no point did I compare Lonnie to Kawhi, or anyone for that matter.
MookieBlaylock
AG
No flash did

Have you watched this kid play?

Would rather have Anderson at 8 million
Guitarsoup
AG
Draymond's summer league stats

- 2012 Summer League stats: 6.4 PPG (27.8 FG), 7.6 RPG, 1.6 APG

LOLOL at any casual fans predicting a players future from Summer league.
flashplayer
AG
Too bad we can't rewind about 21 years to watch Mookie b**** about Timmy getting his shti stuffed by Greg Ostertag and Jermaine O'Neal.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Guitarsoup said:

And there is soup announcing how awesome he is again

Pretty sure I have watched 99% of spurs games since 1987 but yeah I am just a casual fan that can't pick out obvious talent

Guitarsoup
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Guitarsoup said:

Pretty sure I have watched 99% of spurs games since 1987 but yeah I am just a casual fan that can't pick out obvious talent

I never said anything about me. That's all you pretending like you are a scout.

You obviously think you know more than Pop and RC since they used their pick on Lonnie.
West Texan
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Guitarsoup said:

We all trust the talent evaluations of this guy over your self proclaimed expertise.

MookieBlaylock
AG
And Lonnie walkers stats are now where near those of draymond

Yellows staTs are closer to Draymond's
MookieBlaylock
AG
Spurs have failed way more than they have hit on the draft
Which is par for the league

POP ain't gonna be here in 2 years so this kid is on his own

But that's cute
Guitarsoup
AG
A shame Lonnie isn't dominating summer league like Arinze Onuaku did. Then we would know he was going to be an elite player
MookieBlaylock
AG
Watch him and only him and tell me if you think he is good

MookieBlaylock
AG
Guitarsoup said:

A shame Lonnie isn't dominating summer league like Arinze Onuaku did. Then we would know he was going to be an elite player

You are a master deflector
I would love to watch a game with you as I think you chart it like it's baseball

Guitarsoup
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Guitarsoup said:

I would love to watch a game with you as I think you chart it like it's baseball

I'm not the one making predictions on a guy's career based off a couple summer league games.
West Texan
AG
I really enjoy the level of smug arrogance it takes to believe you know more about scouting basketball talent (from tv, mind you, nothing in person) than the most successful franchise of the last 20 years. Then, when everyone else, including other coaches, analysts, and fans say that they see the potential he has, somehow everyone else is wrong and there's absolutely no way possible he may pan out. Truly astounding.
duck79
AG
Just because our team finally has some drama doesn't mean we have to follow suit. Sheeesh. Can we move on please? Back to some eff you uncle Dennis talk that we can all agree on.
NickNaylor
MookieBlaylock said:

Pretty sure I have watched 99% of spurs games since 1987

That is the most pathetic brag I've ever seen.
aggie_fan13
AG
Ain't nobody got time for dat
MookieBlaylock
AG
West Texan said:

I really enjoy the level of smug arrogance it takes to believe you know more about scouting basketball talent (from tv, mind you, nothing in person) than the most successful franchise of the last 20 years. Then, when everyone else, including other coaches, analysts, and fans say that they see the potential he has, somehow everyone else is wrong and there's absolutely no way possible he may pan out. Truly astounding.

Thank you sir

Perhaps he will tweet me about his terrible summer league

I can get him an apartment in Austin
West Texan
AG
duck79 said:

Just because our team finally has some drama doesn't mean we have to follow suit. Sheeesh. Can we move on please? Back to some eff you uncle Dennis talk that we can all agree on.

MookieBlaylock
AG
NickNaylor said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Pretty sure I have watched 99% of spurs games since 1987

That is the most pathetic brag I've ever seen.
Clearly you aren't from Saytown and a troll

Piss off rocket dhead
aggie_fan13
AG
This is good
MookieBlaylock
AG
Guitarsoup said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Guitarsoup said:

I'm not the one making predictions on a guy's career based off a couple summer league games.
No you just crunch numbers
you haven't even seen this kid play

aggie_fan13
AG
Billy beane didn't win a World Series off numbers
MookieBlaylock
AG
azulAg said:

Billy beane didn't win a World Series off numbers
Wow ok he took BANA

guy is being proven fraud daily but let's keep it up
aggie_fan13
AG
Theo Epstein just woke up
TyHolden
AG
Spurs are speaking to Mavericks about Dirk. Also talking to nyc about Ewing. Maybe Nash as well. Blockbuster deal in works!
TyHolden
AG
Never underestimate the heart of a champagne...
Enzo The Baker
AG
Enzo The Baker
AG

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2018/07/09/how-exactly-will-the-kawhi-leonard-situation-end-and-other-lingering-nba-offseason-questions/?utm_term=.ad603b87ce1b][/url]
Quote:

The Philadelphia 76ers have consistently remained atop the list of teams expected to land Leonard. There is an obvious connection between the franchises with Coach Brett Brown, Gregg Popovich's longtime assistant, now running the Sixers, plus the fact Philadelphia is in the Eastern Conference and the Sixers have the talent to make a deal. The one thing that was consistent was that such a deal will likely hinge on whether Philadelphia makes Markelle Fultz available. If the Sixers do, it'll be hard for another team to top their offer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.