*****2017-2018 San Antonio Spurs*****

297,573 Views | 3490 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OlRock
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
azulAg said:

So is kawhi playing ? Asking for a friend

What friend is dumb enough to ask that at this point in time?
Mike Elko
AG
Unfortunately, I agree 100% with both statements. No bueno, Los Spurs.
Guitarsoup
AG
I think Kawhi will be in the Silver and Black next year.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Just ridiculous what Kawhi's done this year.
aggie_fan13
AG
Damn how do you know me
Sports-Ag
AG
Spurs to wear personal custom fiesta color sneakers for game 1 today in honor of Fiesta this month.
phatpat21
And they are freaking awesome
aggie_fan13
AG
Going on 2nd playoffs without Timmy, still hurts
MGS
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sigh.

I think I'm done with Kawhi. I supported him throughout most of the season, but this is a total lack of respect for the team and entire fanbase at this point.

Its one thing if you can't play, it's quite another to keep everyone in the dark.

And it's so against the image I had of Kawhi before this season. He seemed like the ultimate Spur.

Just sucks.
aggie_fan13
AG
This is depressing
aggie_fan13
AG
I don't think him like I've ever loathed a team as much as I do the warriors, not kobes lakers, not Nash and the suns, not lebron and Miami. Something about this group of players makes me hate basketball
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
4-0
West Texan
AG
Ginobili still playing harder than anyone else on the court
Ulrich
This would be a 20 point margin without Manu
aggie_fan13
AG
Kawhi a ***** for this, 40 year old ginobili balling out, while he sits on his ass in NY
Ulrich
Wtf is Gasol even doing on defense. Does he know what sport this is?
Ulrich
azulAg said:

I don't think him like I've ever loathed a team as much as I do the warriors, not kobes lakers, not Nash and the suns, not lebron and Miami. Something about this group of players makes me hate basketball

Green is the ultimate tool and Durant acts all bad when he's coattailing a team that was already the best in the league. Also Pachulia.
aggie_fan13
AG
I also hate steph, cocky sob. Klay is the only one I like
West Texan
AG
Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the warriors, but they're not even close to the disdain I had for the Shaq Kobe lakers.
aggie_fan13
AG
I agree but over time I came to respect them. .4 still kills me but this is a different kinda hate. A pathetic kind of hate
aggie_fan13
AG
It could also be that kawhi is out which makes me hate them even more
West Texan
AG
JVG and Mark Jackson asking the same questions that everyone else is. Where the hell is Kawhi? They don't seem amused by his decisions.
West Texan
AG
azulAg said:

I agree but over time I came to respect them. .4 still kills me but this is a different kinda hate. A pathetic kind of hate

Fisher, Rick Fox, Shaq, and Kobe were as easy a group to hate as there's ever been. Throw in Karl Malone and Gary Payton (a couple of easy to hate guys) ring chasing at the end of their careers and the fact the they're the damn lakers, warriors aren't close.
aggie_fan13
AG
I understand there's just something about the Warriors that pisses me off in a different way the lakers didn't
aggie_fan13
AG
Also says a lot that kawhi isn't on the bench, at least curry is here supporting his team. At this point I'm done with him, need to cut him loose and move on
Ulrich
Severe home officiating the last few minutes of the half.
Ulrich
azulAg said:

Also says a lot that kawhi isn't on the bench, at least curry is here supporting his team. At this point I'm done with him, need to cut him loose and move on

I was neutral until the last few days, but I agree with this. I think his absence now means that he's gone and has been sitting out to protect that next contract.
West Texan
AG
I know it won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but it'd sure be nice to get the same calls the warriors get.
FTAG 2000
AG
Kawhi not being on the bench is a ***** move.

So was giving Patty and Gasl those ridiculous contracts last summer. 25% of our cap tied up in two guys who can't even play against the top two teams in the west.
FTAG 2000
AG
Parker and Mills back court and GS goes on a run. Shocker.

Meanwhile scorers like Bertans sit on the bench rotting while the same old dudes who have gotten over themselves for Pop play.
Ulrich
Danny Green stops pretty much every fast break he's involved in... on either end of the court.
Enzo The Baker
AG
I'm convinced Patty has dirt on Pop. That's the only reasonable explanation for getting so much playing time. He's a liability on both ends now. They need to bench him for the rest of the series and give his time to Forbes.

At this point, Pop just needs to put lineups out there that are long and clan play defense because our offense is a lost cause.
Enzo The Baker
AG
And I agree. Get Kawhi's ass out of here. He can't even be there for his team. Garbage.
aggie_fan13
AG
ESPN announcers suck

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.