*** STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI ***

387,214 Views | 2709 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ark03
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

oh crap....Luke is a dead man ....err jedi....
Duncan Idaho
Brian Earl Spilner said:

What's up with the lights changing colors from blue to White? Did Rey install a Philips Hue's system?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

What's up with the lights changing colors from blue to White? Did Rey install a Philips Hue's system?

changed from fluorescent to LED bulbs to save on energy cost...and get some tax credits.

duh.
An Ag in CO
AG
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-10/star-wars-last-jedi-ice-cream-hits-with-butter-cake-fudge-swirls

https://www.amplehills.com
AliasMan02
AG
An Ag in CO said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-10/star-wars-last-jedi-ice-cream-hits-with-butter-cake-fudge-swirls

https://www.amplehills.com

30 bucks for 3 pints of boutique ice cream is okay. 63 bucks for shipping, however, is the real bargain.
Jason Ag
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I haven't been keeping up with this stuff, but just looking at the gif, the scene with Luke might be a flash back. I'm still thinking whoever dropped Rey off at Jakku came in the Falcon and left in a different ship.
TCTTS
AG
Why would that be a flashback? The Falcon is now not only on the same island as Luke, but Luke in that shot looks to be same age as Luke in all the trailers/marketing so far.
Jason Ag
AG
I see he has some grey in his beard, but I can't tell if he is the same age and not what 12-15 yrs younger? I just don't think the lights would be that different between these two movies, they happen so close together. Surely they didn't just randomly change the lights (either in the movie universe or in the actual prop). The movie folks had to know that scene would be a big deal for fans.
Philip J Fry
AG
Or they just missed it and didn't realize fans would notice.
Jason Ag
AG
Scratch that. The shot of Chewy and the, the... Ok I don't know what that thing is, the lights are the same as with Luke.
TCTTS
AG
Decent little chunk of new footage/dialogue...

AliasMan02
AG
oldarmyag08 said:

Scratch that. The shot of Chewy and the, the... Ok I don't know what that thing is, the lights are the same as with Luke.

How can you not know it's called a Porg at this point?
Jason Ag
AG
I admitted I haven't been keeping up with it on my earlier post. I watch the trailers and pop in here a few times a week, that's about it for star wars info, must have missed the disscussion here or forgot. Although, Porg is pretty memorable.
Buck Compton
AG
I liked the part where Rey had the little smirk as she twirled the lightsaber.

Also, anyone know what Finn was flying (without the canopy closed)
Joe West is a fat piece of **** and a waste of oxygen.
Cromagnum
AG
I just noticed the new AT-AT walkers have sharp edges and spikes on their legs to prevent tow cables from working.
AliasMan02
AG
Cromagnum said:

I just noticed the new AT-AT walkers have sharp edges and spikes on their legs to prevent tow cables from working.

Good eye.
TCTTS
AG
Finn is flying one of those ships that scrape the ground, bringing up the red mineral dust on the planet Crait.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
jr15aggie
AG
TCTTS said:

Finn is flying one of those ships that scrape the ground, bringing up the red mineral dust on the planet Crait.

So I guess he no longer needs a pilot?
tamusc
AG
jr15aggie said:

TCTTS said:

So I guess he no longer needs a pilot?

I think it's more that those are closer to landspeeders than starfighters.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Is this a new poster? I feel like I've seen it before.
TCTTS
AG
Brand new. IMAX always does special posters for big releases. Just has the same familiar red motif as the others.
TCTTS
AG
For comparison, this is the official one-sheet release a few weeks back. Similar vibe, obviously...

Saul Goodman
AG
Rey's red coat (or whatever that is) is interesting considering Snoke's all red throne room and guards.
TCTTS
AG
Seeing both side-by-side now, I think the IMAX one is my favorite.
3rdGen2015
AG
I agree. It keeps the red theme without beating you over the head with it.
Flashdiaz
AG
Saul Goodman said:

Rey's red coat (or whatever that is) is interesting considering Snoke's all red throne room and guards.
and she's facing the same way as all the other bad people.

on an unrelated note, the latest battlefront II trailer has 2 friends (male and female) antagonizing each other and the female is on the dark side. Pretty good commercial actually:

AliasMan02
AG
I love their commercials that superimpose the Star Wars stuff on the real world, like the AT-AT walking down the street.
Duncan Idaho
Flashdiaz said:

Saul Goodman said:

and she's facing the same way as all the other bad people.

on an unrelated note, the latest battlefront II trailer has 2 friends (male and female) antagonizing each other and the female is on the dark side. Pretty good commercial actually:

I was hoping it would end with them having a kid and that running to his bedroom and putting on a kylo Ren mask and pouting after getting in trouble.
TCTTS
AG
This is some weird edit of two international spots/trailers, but the first bit includes some new dialogue/shots...

SpreadsheetAg
AG
TCTTS said:

This is some weird edit of two international spots/trailers, but the first bit includes some new dialogue/shots...

Did Poe skid/slide his X-Wing at 0:15? That seems... uber-improbable for space flight... I get that this is all pretty bad with what's actually capable for space flight, and we assume that using repulsors (Star Wars tech) allows craft to be pushed without observable thrust, but to "drift" the X-Wing seems... far-far-far-far-fetched.
The Collective
AG
We are one month away!
Saul Goodman
AG
I liked the Poe/Leia interaction. One thing I'm really hoping for in this movie is a good Carrie Fisher performance. Her scenes in TFA were a tad jarring, largely due to her years of hard living since the last time we saw her in RotJ.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.