*****2017-2018 San Antonio Spurs*****

307,089 Views | 3490 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by OlRock
Iowaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pau writes about Becky Hammond in TPT.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/pau-gasol-becky-hammon
LouisHerbertWong
AG
Classy gal, Dejounte. At least it didn't happen in SA:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/dejounte-murray-denied-at-steakhouse-because-his-girlfriend-wore-an-outfit-deemed-too-racy/ar-AAxjv2w?li=BBnb7Kz
MookieBlaylock
AG
tmz is the worst thing to happen to sports
drewbie08
AG
Any new news on the Kawhi front?

And I was following along for fun in the Rockets thread tonight during the game. Holy cow. Do other fan bases complain that much about the refs or is it just them? It's also very ironic to me considering how many times Harden gets "fouled" and goes to the line.
Serious Lee
drewbie08 said:

Do other fan bases complain that much about the refs or is it just them?
come on over to tigerdroppings and follow a pelicans game thread
SquirrellyDan
AG
drewbie08 said:

And I was following along for fun in the Rockets thread tonight during the game. Holy cow. Do other fan bases complain that much about the refs or is it just them? It's also very ironic to me considering how many times Harden gets "fouled" and goes to the line.
Probably wasn't as fun as you thought it would be, given the outcome.
drewbie08
AG
It's tough both ways. I really dislike both teams. The warriors are more fun to watch when they are clicking. I hate the harden iso game.

Go Cavs / Celtics.
aggie_fan13
AG
Rockets and their fans suck
heavens11
AG
azulAg said:

Rockets and their fans suck
The rockets clearly don't suck.. that's just bitterness.

Fanatics sort of by definition suck of you are a fan of another club.
aggie_fan13
AG
nah they just suck.... their fans that is
flashplayer
AG
I don't hate the Rockets. Harden gets too many calls and Chris Paul is annoyingly good. But they're alright. Even Pringles is hard to dislike.

I just can't stand the homer Rockets moderator.

Kevin Durant is a chode. Lebron even for how he did his Decision. Draymond (obvious).

Curry, Thompson, nah. They're alright. The Rockets, nah. They good.
saltydog13
AG
I just find it funny that the Rockets fans hate on Curry for flopping when they have Harden and Paul who are 2 of the biggest floppers in the league. Either way I hope it goes 7 and the games are close
West Texan
AG
Dejounte Murray was named to the all defensive second team. Now if he could just learn to shoot the damn ball consistently... Congrats to Dejounte.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/amp/Dejounte-Murray-named-to-NBA-All-Defensive-Second-12937959.php
TyHolden
AG
drewbie08 said:

HossAg
AG
Just wanna hop in here and let y'all know that your resident ****** bag AzulAg is in the Rockets thread talking ***** Real nice guy.
TyHolden
AG
HossAg said:

Just wanna hop in here and let y'all know that your resident ****** bag AzulAg is in the Rockets thread talking ***** Real nice guy.
thanks
Matt_ag98
Pooooooooor Houston-sips! Choke City! Maybe Curry will go play baseball for a couple of years to gift you a championship again!
jteagle
AG
HossAg said:

Then go back there and talk to him, don't complain to us.
HossAg
AG
We already **** on him, I'm just telling y'all so I can reference this if y'all ever ***** about rockets fans doing something similar.
Guitarsoup
AG
HossAg said:

We don't like him either. Y'all keep him. He fits in with your fan base better
Ag Natural
AG
Guitarsoup said:

HossAg said:

We don't like him either. Y'all keep him. He fits in with your fan base better

Azul just likes to sh*t on everything. Keep him over there please.
Ags #1
AG
Opps wrong thread
Chipotlemonger
AG
saltydog13 said:

I just find it funny that the Rockets fans hate on Curry for flopping when they have Harden and Paul who are 2 of the biggest floppers in the league. Either way I hope it goes 7 and the games are close

Games went to the end of 7 for sure. I think the biggest detractor to the Rockets' success was their depth and legs for shooting, especially after the Chris Paul injury. Think they could've beat the Warriors but that they would've needed more right things to happen for them in the middle of their series.
Ag Natural
AG
You might need to do a little more research
Ags #1
AG
Ops wrong thread
Ag Natural
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

saltydog13 said:

Games went to the end of 7 for sure. I think the biggest detractor to the Rockets' success was their depth and legs for shooting, especially after the Chris Paul injury. Think they could've beat the Warriors but that they would've needed more right things to happen for them in the middle of their series.

Going into the series I didn't give the Rox a chance. But they proved me wrong. Unfortunately, for the second year in a row the Warriors get off lucky with the opponents best player going down.
saltydog13
AG
Ag Natural said:

Chipotlemonger said:

saltydog13 said:

Going into the series I didn't give the Rox a chance. But they proved me wrong. Unfortunately, for the second year in a row the Warriors get off lucky with the opponents best player going down.

While that is true, it was also a huge loss for the warriors not having Iguadola
FTAG 2000
AG
saltydog13 said:

Ag Natural said:

Chipotlemonger said:

saltydog13 said:

While that is true, it was also a huge loss for the warriors not having Iguadola

Huge loss being down to theee all stars. Riiiight.
Ag Natural
AG
Sure, Iggy is important to them. But it doesn't change the fact that the Curry, Thompson, Green and Durant All Star Dream Team hasn't had to face the Spurs with Kawhi or the Rockets with CP3.
Pendragon12
AG
No, they still had 4.
Malcolm52
AG
CP3 seems to always get hurt in the playoffs. At some point, how much of that is just who he is? Playing 7 guys all playoffs will take its toll as well.

All that said, I believe GS still finds a way to win regardless if CP3 plays or not.
saltydog13
AG
I wasn't disagreeing with that. I was simply stating the Houston got lucky as well with Iggy out. Not on the level as CP3, but he's still a significant loss.
saltydog13
AG
You might want to take off the homer spurs glasses if you don't see Iggy as an important piece of that team.
Guitarsoup
AG
saltydog13 said:

You might want to take off the homer spurs glasses if you don't see Iggy as an important piece of that team.

****ing homers made him the Finals MVP.
Nino Brown
A bunch of grown ass men talking **** about a bunch of millionaires that play a sport for a living....welcome to America!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.