PS5

185,582 Views | 1869 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Brock Sampson
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On the app, could not get it to refresh at 2:10. Finally showed a button I could click at 2:11 and then it showed out of stock. Awesome.

I give up. Just waiting until I see it on the shelf. Probably will be February.
fig96
AG
Went from "Back in stock at 3:20pm EST" to "Add to Cart" with a "This item is not in stock" pop up.
AgSportsFan89
AG
Yep. I got to three captchas, but nothing from it
goodAg80
AG
It's done. I never even got 'add to cart' . I feel dumb.
rock08
AG
I got the I am not a robot box and then...out of stock
hunter2012
AG
I got to the turing test several times and it never took me further, just went back to the ps5 page.
bangobango
AG
fig96 said:

While this obviously sucks, I don't see how the seller would have any responsibility here? The failed/missing delivery would be on FedEx.
I don't have any contractual agreement with FedEx. I bought it from the seller. If the seller's agent fails to deliver the package to me, then that is between the seller and his agent, not me and the seller's agent.
Proposition Joe
Yeah, it's on the seller to make sure it gets delivered. Hope they insured it.
degreedy
AG
so what happens if they did not insure it? You get an automatic refund from the seller? or do you have to pursue the seller for repayment of funds?
Proposition Joe
If seller can't prove delivery, then whatever exchange is going to treat it as undelivered and refund the buyer.
fig96
AG
Interesting. Sucks for the seller.
Pac1698
AG
I got one from Walmart for my nephew a couple days ago. I already had it in my cart (saved from last time I tried). All I did was went to my cart, added it to my cart from the saved for later area and checked out. Keep trying and good luck!
nkc1981
AG
I got lucky today and was able to get one for my wife's co-worker's fiance (she wants to surprise him), and what worked for me was using the walmart app to get it in the cart (since you can spam the button, while the website makes you refresh), then finishing checkout on the computer.
AgSportsFan89
AG
Playstation direct queue opens up in 15 minutes roughly
ChemAg15
AG
"more than an hour" means you might as well quit
CAR96
AG
That QUE has turned into crap. Who the hell is allowed to buy these damn things!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I've never had such a hard time trying to throw money at someone
AgSportsFan89
AG
I was refreshing that page with no notice to get in the prequeue queue. And I never got closer than an hour. What a racket
goodAg80
AG
PS5 DIsc units are selling for under $850 now on ebay. I predict they will be below $750 by Christmas.

I won't buy one until they are below $600. Then I will consider it, depending on store availability.
goodAg80
AG
PS Direct Queue is opening soon
CAR96
AG
Yep, playing the Sony QUE before the QUE while we sell them out to everyone else game....again.
CAR96
AG
Better to use desktop or phone?
goodAg80
AG
CAR96 said:

Better to use desktop or phone?
I am the WRONG person to ask. I always have a 1+ hour wait.
MW03
AG
Noticed this for the first time today

"When PS5 console inventory becomes available, you will be assigned a random place in queue."
AgSportsFan89
AG
Of course the ps direct pre queue opens up during ny only afternoon meeting. Your wait time is more than an hour. ****
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
ChemAg15
AG
Your estimated wait time is : go **** yourself
TrustTheAwesomeness
AG
I have the English to Texan translator installed:
Jes' hold yer britches, yer fixin' to be let in. And bless your heart...
ChemAg15
AG
I may have snagged one through gamestop a few minutes ago. Credit card has been hit and now I'm just waiting on the conferimation email.
Prime0882
AG
ChemAg15 said:

I may have snagged one through gamestop a few minutes ago. Credit card has been hit and now I'm just waiting on the conferimation email.
Really? I got the alert for one of those bundles, hit the red button, and it immediately went gray saying they're waiting for more product. Grats if it worked!
ChemAg15
AG
Prime0882 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Really? I got the alert for one of those bundles, hit the red button, and it immediately went gray saying they're waiting for more product. Grats if it worked!

Order confirmed. It's not even one of the bundles. It's just the disk console. I just got lucky.
goodAg80
AG
Good for you. Jealous

That wasn't sarcasm
AgSportsFan89
AG
I decided to check gamestop while waiting in queue and jumped on it as soon as possible. No luck though...
jackie childs
it would at least appear as though the gamestop bundle with demon souls and the NBA game is still available...i haven't gotten the confirmation email yet, but i have a confirmation number.

it's a january 5th delivery though
AgSportsFan89
AG
jackie childs said:

it would at least appear as though the gamestop bundle with demon souls and the NBA game is still available...i haven't gotten the confirmation email yet, but i have a confirmation number.

it's a january 5th delivery though

I ended up trying again after you said this and got the Spiderman bundle one. Just got the confirmation email. But yeah Jan 5th-6th delivery

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.