PS5

185,690 Views | 1869 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Brock Sampson
texsn95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So it's saying "We're unable to retrieve your cart at this time, please try again later", but the cart icon at the top right is still showing 1 item in it. So would F5'ing on this screen add it back or would I have to add it again?
BaytownAg13
AG
Gomer95 said:

Can you guys recommend a good external hard drive for me to put my PS4 stuff on to use with the PS5?
I have an older version of the hard drive below and haven't had any issues.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079D3D8NR/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_s3wRFb3D62HWD?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
MW03
AG
Cart spin out as well here. The good news is you can get one on Stockx for $850
fig96
AG
Mine now shows it as "saved for later" but not in my cart, so I'm hoping I can skip a step next round and just check out.
AgsWin2011
AG
So is Target not going to have any online today? Seems like them and Amazon are the only ones who didn't have any listed at all.
Not a Bot
AG
Heismenberg said:

So is Target not going to have any online today? Seems like them and Amazon are the only ones who didn't have any listed at all.
It was available on the app for in-store pickup, but once your local store ran out that was it. I tried at 11pm last night and they were sold out before I could check out. Seems like they only had 1 or 2 per store.
Not a Bot
AG
Wal-Mart will have more at 2pm CT. Not holding my breath.
dcaggie04
AG
Heismenberg said:

I woke up around 2 am and checked the app and Target in Austin showed them having them. Put one in the cart and when I went to check out, "poof" it was gone.
Chase McGuire

Not a Bot
AG
jock1020
AG
Order successful on Costco boys!!!!
Not a Bot
AG
jock1020 said:

Order successful on Costco boys!!!!

Are they still available there? Was thinking about signing up for Costco just to buy this machine. But I have no idea whether they are in stock or not so don't want to waste money.
Not a Bot
AG
Nope. Now says out of stock. Dang it. I could've gotten one earlier.
Not a Bot
AG
Trying again. Can't even get page to load this time.
texsn95
AG
Same
Jim01
AG
Target delivery just got updated to deliver tomorrow. Womp womp. A day late isn't bad, but they had my hopes up there for a second.
Not a Bot
AG
Got one in the cart. Got to checkout. Now freezing!
AgsWin2011
AG
I had 4 browsers open, my iphone and my ipad. Was able to add to cart on all 6 and still couldn't check out. And now out of stock.
Not a Bot
AG
Got all the way to payment method this time before it popped up as unavailable.
Chase McGuire
Demon's Souls looks incredible. And watching God of War run at 60 frames vs the 30 my launch PS4 put out is a huge upgrade.
AggieKatie2
AG
Same here...at least in cart now
AgsWin2011
AG
I have one browser that still has it in my cart. Will it stay there for the next round at 5pm?
dcaggie04
AG
It will be removed from your cart before the next round.
Gomer95
AG
On the wal mart app I got all the way to the end and clicked "Place order" and then it said it was out of stock. UGH.
Saxsoon
AG
Target went from tomorrow til Friday. But I do have a purty copy of DS sitting in my desk
Tabasco
AG
Mine got here at 2:00. Setting it up now. It gives you the option to transfer game saves and any ps4 games you want to transfer during the setup phase.
Saxsoon
AG
Over WiFi too is my understanding. Very nice. Love that you can set up with the phone app and QR code scan
ac04
its here. my kids:

TriumphForks
AG
Picked mine up today. Demon's souls finished installing just as the kids walked in the door from school..... talk about blue balls!!
Tabasco
AG
Saxsoon said:

Over WiFi too is my understanding. Very nice. Love that you can set up with the phone app and QR code scan
Yep, didn't have to sign in manually, just camera the QR code and BOOM
Tabasco
AG
so NOBODY was successful at 2pm for walmart? Sounds like most got one in their cart, only to be kicked in the balls. Good luck for those trying in 5 min
AgsWin2011
AG
About to make another attempt. The one from earlier stayed in my cart so going to attempt to check out and then have other browsers ready to start clicking and F5ing....
MW03
AG
presently striking out, haha
MW03
AG
Walmart et al need to take notes from companies in the sneaker game to fight the bots. Just let people order it, then have a raffle that lets you know if you won it and are being charged.
AggieHusker
AG
Amazon now!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.