PS5

185,622 Views | 1869 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Brock Sampson
AggieKatie2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieHusker said:

Amazon now!!

Gone

MW03
AG
i can't even get amazon to pull anything up other than the controller
MW03
AG
what a joke
AgsWin2011
AG
I had one in my cart from Amazon and when I selected my shipping address it said there was a problem. The Bots are hot today.
AggieKatie2
AG
It was there...got it in my cart, but gone before I could even select delivery address
texsn95
AG
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
fig96
AG
Got all the way to checkout at Walmart.
dcaggie04
AG
Got looped for 5 minutes on the shipping address page for walmart. By the time it finally got to the payment portion, surprise, no longer available.
Not a Bot
AG
I've been F5ing Amazon all day at the top of every hour and the one time I didn't...

Not that I would've been successful, but still.
MW03
AG
had it in my cart at amazon, set address, gone. thinking that might be a flub.
Tabasco
AG
MW03 said:

Walmart et al need to take notes from companies in the sneaker game to fight the bots. Just let people order it, then have a raffle that lets you know if you won it and are being charged.
why they let you add it to your cart, that pull it away from you is mind-boggling. Why not do it like concert tickets. It's in your cart, you have 5 min to complete the transation.
Bryan98
AG
dcaggie04 said:

Got looped for 5 minutes on the shipping address page for walmart. By the time it finally got to the payment portion, surprise, no longer available.

Same. Apparently, the last time I bought from Wal-Mart was for Christmas, and I had it shipped elsewhere. I should have just submitted the order and fixed the address later. Lesson learned.
"Texas - It's still America down here!"
FatZilla
AG
Tabasco said:

MW03 said:

Walmart et al need to take notes from companies in the sneaker game to fight the bots. Just let people order it, then have a raffle that lets you know if you won it and are being charged.
why they let you add it to your cart, that pull it away from you is mind-boggling. Why not do it like concert tickets. It's in your cart, you have 5 min to complete the transation.
Bots would eat the entire quantity in a few seconds that way. They can lock down the consoles without the pages even loading by sending the commands to the pages.
DallasTeleAg
My Amazon pre order now says it was shipped and arriving tomorrow by 10pm...

It said the 19th, this morning. Guess Amazon is pushing some through quicker.
dcaggie04
AG
Bryan98 said:

dcaggie04 said:

Same. Apparently, the last time I bought from Wal-Mart was for Christmas, and I had it shipped elsewhere. I should have just submitted the order and fixed the address later. Lesson learned.

It was treating me like I had no saved address in my account and made me fill in the shipping address info. Then just looped that page before it finally accepted the inputs.
MW03
AG
FatZilla said:

Tabasco said:

MW03 said:

Bots would eat the entire quantity in a few seconds that way. They can lock down the consoles without the pages even loading by sending the commands to the pages.

Yeah, so when Nike/Jordan release a new shoe, you go on the app and order it. Put in your payment info and shipping address, they confirm that you're in with an email, but they don't charge you unless you get picked by whatever raffle computer program they're running. So about 30 minutes after the release, you receive an email that says "You go it" with shipping info, or an email saying you missed it and confirming that you won't be charged.

It's a gamble of course, and one I'd only do with a reputable site I'd be willing to do business with, but something someone like Playstation proper could easily do, and then let the bots fight it out over on BestBuy.com or something. Even B&H could do something like this, but truth is they don't care. The sneaker heads were ready to go to war over it though, so a lot of those companies listened and it's been fun to play.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
Walmart pre-order on Sep 17. Been in "pending" purgatory for the last few days. Finally just got fedex notification that it was picked up in Anaheim today and will be delivered Sunday.
YNWA_AG
AG
Currently downloading games. They didn't make it very easy to tell if you're downloading the ps5 or ps4 version of the game.
goodAg80
AG
GameStop - Never showed having a unit
BestBuy - Got all the way to paying and when that finished it said they were out
Amazon - Never saw one available
Target - Never saw one available
Walmart - Got to cart but could not pay before out of stock
Tabasco
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Currently downloading games. They didn't make it very easy to tell if you're downloading the ps5 or ps4 version of the game.
They are all PS4 games, but most with PS5 enhancements if you are playing on that.
rangerdanger
AG
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Walmart pre-order on Sep 17. Been in "pending" purgatory for the last few days. Finally just got fedex notification that it was picked up in Anaheim today and will be delivered Sunday.

Same. Oh well, at least we're getting one.
jock1020
AG
Any word on the Pulse headset? Can't find any news on it
YouBet
AG
MW03 said:

FatZilla said:

Tabasco said:

MW03 said:

Yeah, so when Nike/Jordan release a new shoe, you go on the app and order it. Put in your payment info and shipping address, they confirm that you're in with an email, but they don't charge you unless you get picked by whatever raffle computer program they're running. So about 30 minutes after the release, you receive an email that says "You go it" with shipping info, or an email saying you missed it and confirming that you won't be charged.

It's a gamble of course, and one I'd only do with a reputable site I'd be willing to do business with, but something someone like Playstation proper could easily do, and then let the bots fight it out over on BestBuy.com or something. Even B&H could do something like this, but truth is they don't care. The sneaker heads were ready to go to war over it though, so a lot of those companies listened and it's been fun to play.
Last time I bought a pair of Jordans I put them on lay away at Footlocker.
Tabasco
AG
jock1020 said:

Any word on the Pulse headset? Can't find any news on it

No. I have two sets of Sony golds (I like redundancy/backup) and I read they are compatible.

Have heard nothing about the new pulse.
Not a Bot
AG
rangerdanger said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Same. Oh well, at least we're getting one.

AgsWin2011
AG
Last known chance of the night coming up for Walmart. Good luck gents! F5!!!!
Not a Bot
AG
won't add to cart, fight!
Not a Bot
AG
CHECKOUT!
fig96
AG
I've made it checkout 3 times...and that's it.
dcaggie04
AG
Error message, upon error message, upon error message, upon error message, upon error message...

Got it in cart, but I shall not pass.
Not a Bot
AG
I HATE WALMART
Pro Ag
AG
I am feeling fortunate I completed a Best Buy order this morning. Hoping it actually fills for my Monday pickup.
Tabasco
AG
Got to checkout 3x but they gone

(For a friend)
TexAgBolter
AG
Has anyone on here actually gotten a confirmed order from Walmart today? I'm convince they only had a few units.
texsn95
AG
I got to where I could select the saved payment card, then I had to scream down at my wife for the 3 digit code, she said 014...I enter it....no wait, 015!!!! Fucccccccccckkkkkk too late

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.