*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

357,209 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
AggieKatie2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hate the expansion. I feel like I have to go backwards to go forward and I'm not a fan of having to track people down to play certain levels to get to a level to be able to complete certain things.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
So.. I just bought the game last week for the xbone, and I think I've about reached the end of what I can solo. I'm level 26 and just grinding out dailies and trying to get rep up. Is there any sort of matchmaking for the weekly heroic or raids? Or am I just boned if none of my friends play the game?

Why don't you post your gamertag here, and then you'll have friends?
TheVarian
AG
Anyone up for the daily and nightfall?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
And who has a full set of raid gear? That would be this guy.
howdydamnit04
AG
And who just got a 331 Gjallarhorn from Nightfall? This guy.
AggieKatie2
AG
XB1 right now if any wants to team up. Aglawtsu
Bulldog73
AG
I'm on the PS4. A couple guys including EyeGuy helped me through the first raid with my first character. I think I'm shifting my time to a Titan now (currently level 7 or so) as that's more my playing style.

TMoney7305, but a warning, I'm not very good and don't have a ton of time to play.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Xur has a hawkmoon upgrade!!!! F*** YEAH! Now I can have all the hand cannons (one for each character) maxed out!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I'm on the PS4. A couple guys including EyeGuy helped me through the first raid with my first character. I think I'm shifting my time to a Titan now (currently level 7 or so) as that's more my playing style.

TMoney7305, but a warning, I'm not very good and don't have a ton of time to play.
TMoney is good people --- it was fun helping you on the raid the other day.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Xur has a hawkmoon upgrade!!!! F*** YEAH! Now I can have all the hand cannons (one for each character) maxed out!
That is surprising since that is a ps4 exclusive. Of course I am on vacation when he offers it
slickag2007
AG
I finally finished the Dark Below extra quest and got the Gauntlets. Now I just need a new chest piece and for Xur to offer an upgrade for Apotheosis Veil. I'm getting close to level 29 now with my Warlock.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Gunna be pissed if I miss xur bc of psn being down
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am back in.
Tex117
AG
Still out on my end, but the server now says "maintenance." May Still have time to log in tomorrow.

If I miss the g-horn upgrade Im going to be very irritated.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Still out on my end, but the server now says "maintenance." May Still have time to log in tomorrow.

If I miss the g-horn upgrade Im going to be very irritated.
That would really suck. I just grind to get tons of glimmer to upgrade 2 titan helmets and 2 exotic weapons. Now I get to grind to upgrade all of them.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Still down for ps4.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Xbl and psn have been hammered since Christmas eve with ddos attacks. It's out of bungies control.
Saxsoon
AG
Damn, good thing I am on vacation and can't get on anyway
bearamedic99
AG
I don't have a decent sniper rifle. Should I buy this one from Xur or a legendary one from another vendor? I don't have the marks yet to do so and this exotic sniper rifle does not look that great.

PS- I've been working on the exotic bounty for Toland's pulse rifle. I just got to the part about now go kill 10K people in the Crucible. jeesh.
Saxsoon
AG
10000 points. Titans and Hunter Kill/Assists are 25 points while Warlocks are 75.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
No land beyond sniper or whatever xur is selling this week is garbage.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
No land beyond sniper or whatever xur is selling this week is garbage.

I bought it 'just in case' I didn't buy the gjllarhorn when xur had it back in September, now I regret it. I'm gonna vault it in case it gets buffed.
FriendlyAg
You would think tech companies would be better and getting their stuff up and running again
howdydamnit04
AG
FYI Xur will be in the tower till 10pm PST on Monday.
Tex117
AG
quote:
I bought it 'just in case' I didn't buy the gjllarhorn when xur had it back in September, now I regret it. I'm gonna vault it in case it gets buffed.

If you have the coins, sure why not ad it to the collection.

The gun will need a significant buff.
cr0wbar
AG
I'm tempted to buy it just because it's bolt action
redbaron788
AG
Nightfall is Omnigul again, but this time it's Solar Burn, Angry, and Juggler so no more near insta-deaths from wizards!
Aggie_3
Well that nightfall shouldnt be to bad.
Bryan98
AG
Jeez, so did they take the Nightfall from a rotation to RNG? Just what this game needed more of!

Pretty sure the last four weeks have been Nexus, Omnigul, Nexus, Omnigul.
Aggie_3
So what your saying is easy strike,easy strike,easy strike and easy strike the last 4 weeks
Thunder18
AG
I love solar burn weeks...throw on sunsinger and icebreaker and do work!
Bryan98
AG
Actually, now that I think about it, I believe it was summoning pits one of those weeks.
Tex117
AG
A good ol' solar burn!

Will be nice.
AggieChemE09
AG
quote:
So what your saying is easy strike,easy strike,easy strike and easy strike the last 4 weeks
Arc Burn Omnigul was NOT EASY!

Solar Burn Omnigul might be the easiest possible, with only Solar Burn Nexus being in the conversation.
howdydamnit04
AG
Weekly is angry and heroic. No burn so that's gonna be much harder than the Nightfall.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.