*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

357,194 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
What is the best way to gain A LOT of glimmer fast? I doubt I can upgrade any exotics this weekend but maybe I can have 7k or 14k next Saturday

Play the mission ' exclusion zone'. After you access the computer and set off the alarm, activate a resupply code for extra glimmer.

Run out the door to the left, past all the red bar enemies, they don't Give enough glimmer. The next drop ship will come in with only yellow enemies. Kill all of them and then let the red enemies kill you, should only take about 1.5 mins tops.

Keep doing this as long as you want. You will have about 10k or more after 2 resupply codes. Plus, the yellow guys will drop resupply codes and network keys (that can be, taken to the cryptarch for 200 g a piece)
Thunder18
AG
^sounds much easier
Raggy09
AG
quote:
I have been playing Destiny with several Ags for awhile but changed my gamer tag a couple of months ago.

GT: Hail Vitas

I need to go back through the recent posts and add some more people to my friends list.
Here's the list from page uno. Idk what happened to the OP but I'll try to keep it updated from here on out.

****XBONE****

Aggie Talibanz
AnthroMetal
AverageJoeAg
b1gbass1170
BoerneAg03
CRM1712
d0ndeEstaElBano
Darth Pman
deathmullet76
debt2society
delpers
Drfishfingers18
Fedaykin98
gsprott
Hail Vitas
JRyder05
JDAggie06
Kampfers
Keester11
LavenderCakes
madmarttigan
mightymidget04
mpfef98
PILMER
Schedonnardus
Slickg2007
Snizzler22
superrufus99
TexAgBolter
the7thS0N
The After1ife
The Aggie
Thefeelofcotton
The Varian
TNilli
Tunejuice
Vade281
wreckt01

To be honest I'm not gonna go through the entire thread since it was populated by those sony kids for a time. If you don't see your name let me know and I'll get y'all on it.
mjpfeffer98
AG
Add mpfef98 to that list.
Bryan98
AG
I've never made it onto that list. Fedaykin98.
Raggy09
AG
Gotcha'll (I claim ownership of this conjunction) added.
TheVarian
AG
I have been playing vanguard for a few hours now and have gotten 4 legendaries and the mida multi tool.... It is weird how some days I don't get sheet and other days it's a treasure trove of goodies
dcaggie04
AG
I've got two exotic bounties, each at there last stage. Need to run a weekly and also beat xyur.
Raggy09
AG
Nice. MIDA is still probably my favorite gun so far. Then again I still gotta get my thorn bounty.
RedbeardAG
AG
Doing pvp portion of thorn quest as a hunter....sucks ass. All I got is my shifty blue shorty and machine gun.
LPHA
AG
Finished the bad juju bounty, got gjallarhorn from a legendary engram I got from the roc strike, and got the invective bounty when I turned in my bounties from the crucible portion of the bad juju bounty. Yesterday was a good day
htownag08
AG
Wow. That's a hell of a day.
Raggy09
AG
I want a gjallarhorn
slickag2007
AG
The OP is still here. I just haven't been as good as I would have liked to be about updating the lists.
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
The OP is still here. I just haven't been as good as I would have liked to be about updating the lists.

What are we paying you for then?
slickag2007
AG
I'm open to donations at any time. I just don't always have an excess of time to devote to updating a list of players.
htownag08
AG
I just ran VoG and got some nice weapon upgrades. One that caught me off guard was Atheon's Epilogue - and it is a primary auto rifle with void damage. I have never seen a primary that does elemental damage like that.
Tex117
AG
quote:
I just ran VoG and got some nice weapon upgrades. One that caught me off guard was Atheon's Epilogue - and it is a primary auto rifle with void damage. I have never seen a primary that does elemental damage like that.

Nice Pull!

Just wait until you get Vision of Confluence (scout rifle that fires in full auto...and is solar) and Fatebringer (hand cannon that fires arc).
tamusc
AG
Yeah, I'm using Praedyth's Timepiece, which is a pulse rifle that also does arc.
herb96
AG
quote:
I'm open to donations at any time. I just don't always have an excess of time to devote to updating a list of players.
We blame you for the XB1/PS4 divorce.
AggieKatie2
AG
You people suck...I get zero good primaries. Best I ever received was red death and it sacked worse than the legendary I already had.
tamusc
AG
You could have purchased The Last Word from Xur this weekend
AggieKatie2
AG
Needed 6 more coins, and I'd rather have an auto or scout.
RedbeardAG
AG
I used my crucible marks to buy the scout rifle with firefly from the vendor. Was that a bad idea/ is it a decent gun. What is the general feeling on best primary type for pvp/pve?
Thunder18
AG
Red death isnt too bad once you start regaiming health by getting kills with it, but I almost exclusively roll with the "Up for Anything" auto rifle with counterbalance and third eye perks...stable, keeps my mini-map up and ADS has a bullet counter right under the sight so I dont have to look far to see what my ammo count it
Bryan98
AG
I only use autorifles and guns that fire on automatic, like Vision of Confluence.

I'm currently using the Do Gooder V, which also has the Third Eye perk that Thunder18 mentioned. Great perk for PVP.
bearamedic99
AG
The Iron Banner is returning. I have yet to try it. How is it and what is it like? How competitive is it?
howdydamnit04
AG
Crota's cheese has been patched.
howdydamnit04
AG
However reddit is saying that with the change to the chests and deathsinger, the first chest is giving out shards/energy even if you already got it prepatch. So go solo it quick before the reset.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
The Iron Banner is returning. I have yet to try it. How is it and what is it like? How competitive is it?

It's definitely a bit more competitive than normal. It was really fun in IB 2.0, when everyone wanted to play it because the rewards were good.

What's good about IB is that more folks want to play Crucible than normal, and you can get a full group of friends together more easily. Crucible with a group is a totally different, cool experience.
howdydamnit04
AG
Verified that if you previously had gotten all CE rewards that the first chest gives you drops right now. Snagged 4 shards and 2 energy.
Raggy09
AG
Anyone want to run VoG or CE? Also need help with xyur thorn bounty if you would kindly.
AggieStout
AG
Nightfall is devil's layer with arc burn
ClickClack
AG
XBONE name: LavenderCakes

Got the system and game for Xmas and am at level 30 now
TheVarian
AG
quote:
Anyone want to run VoG or CE? Also need help with xyur thorn bounty if you would kindly.

Let's do it!! You too underarmour!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.