*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

362,384 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LPHA
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Whoa, when did they add Youtube embedding. That wasn't embedded before at least for me
jr15aggie
AG
Here's how Tuesday will go for me and jeffk,

- Pick up game after work
- Think about playing when we get home but realize that will cause angry looks from wife/kid(s)
- Start to play game around typical / wife acceptable hour (8:00ish).
- Fire it up, create a character
- Get party invite from Kampfers... it's happening!
- See that Kampfers is already level 18
jr15aggie
AG
Question... for those codes I just redeemed is says they will be in the special order vendors in the Tower. Got it. But for the codes I entered months ago, there is a button that says "use now". Are these something I am suppose to save (like a burn card in Titanfall for example). I'm confused easily.
Tex117
AG
Can someone add me to the PS4 list? Tex117
Saxsoon
AG
quote:

- Think about playing when we get home but realize that will cause angry looks from wife/kid(s)
Those older codes I believe will just add to your overall Grimoire score. I think once you create a character, those cards will automatically show up.
jeffk
AG
quote:

Yep, pretty much.

I MAY try to go pick up the game at Gamestop at their midnight release - my wife will roll her eyes at me as I leave the house in my sweats on a school night. I'll get the thing updating before I crash back into bed.

And then the next day will see me too tired to really even consider playing that night.
Kampfers
AG
Haha. I doubt it'll happen like that, though. I dont have quite so much time to burn now that the school year is started. Even though I have the game preloaded, that's only so I dont have to download it on Tuesday. I wont be able to play until at least 5:30 on Tuesday. Although that night I will probably put in a good session.
Saxsoon
AG
Saxsoon
AG
I am updating the PS4 list since it doesn't look like it has done so below. If your name is here, I am already friends with you or I just sent you a request

***PS4***

Vade281
McG16-18
Dredguno
Redbaron788
tfunk2002
Prime0882
Seven_Psycho_Ags
twelfthman
Saxsoon
slashvoid-13

Bold below are not on the front page currently, can we get an update?
fmz65
NomadVet2012
Arsenal_Gunner
oilfieldAGGIE11
AuthenticGman08
Tex117
MaroonOut09
Frytin
AeroAgg06
Benjen_Stark_GoT
Ned_Stark_GoT

I will also post on the ps4 thread.

I recommend that once you reach level 20, respond either here or your respective console thread that you have done so and that you are beginning to look at doing raids (once you have the requisite equipment). That way we know who is available to do raids.
slickag2007
AG
Sorry Guys. I've been meaning to update the list. Just keep putting it off. Sorry about that.
Saxsoon
AG
I am half tempted to make this my PSN profile. Can you see profile pics if you do not have the person's real name?

SECivil Ag-11
AG
quote:
Can you see profile pics if you do not have the person's real name?

No, profile pictures only show up for real names. Avatars otherwise.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Anyone know how many GB the digital game will take up? I need to upgrade to a TB, running outta room on my HDD!

Two more days!
Saxsoon
AG
Digital says 20Gb which is odd because the disc download on PS4 is 40Gb.
Saxsoon
AG
And I say this having downloaded it already and the timer is cruelly counting away.
Thunder18
AG
Picking up tomorrow at 4 pm
SF2004
AG
Even though I am disappointed about the lack of match making I may still preload this tonight.

My last question is can you or can't you do the whole story co-op?
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Even though I am disappointed about the lack of match making I may still preload this tonight.

My last question is can you or can't you do the whole story co-op?

I wouldn't worry about matchmaking for the main game... even if you aren't in a party you will encounter random players in your world that you can team up with temporarily to take out a large group of enemies, or you can party up if you want and go from there. You will see/hear firefights going on so there is never a lack of interaction to be had with other players. So yeah, you can play the entire thing solo or co-op, but there will always be randoms around too, even if you are partied up with friends.
TexAgBolter
AG
Ah f it. I'm in.
XboxOne: TexAgBolter
ftaggie09
AG
Xbox One: gsprott
Saxsoon
AG
Normal Strikes will guarantee you play with a full fireteam and there is matchmaking. Only the Raids is where you have to know someone in advance.

I technically have the requisite amount of friends in real life to pull a raid off but two of them tend to work weekends when the rest of us are free. We will more likely have 3-4 of available more often than not. If that is the case, I may send out a notice on here or the PS4 thread if some guys want to join us for a raid once we are all ready to attack the Vault of Glass. Try to plan it out a few days in advance.

And of course, if we can get 6 guys on here to commit to a couple of night to work the raid, I will always be down for that as well.
tate504
AG
Ok I'm about to pre order this from gamestop to get the bonus stuff. Do any of you know if I pre order the download through GameStop if I get the bonus vehicle ect that comes with the physical copy pre order?
TheEyeGuy
AG
Downloading now for PS4... add me...

eyeguytex
SECivil Ag-11
AG
quote:
Ok I'm about to pre order this from gamestop to get the bonus stuff. Do any of you know if I pre order the download through GameStop if I get the bonus vehicle ect that comes with the physical copy pre order?
Every time I've preordered somthing from gamestop the download codes were on the receipt when I picked up my copy.
howdydamnit04
AG
Xbone mightymidget04
howdydamnit04
AG
SECivil Ag-11
AG
quote:
Xbone mightymidget04
that gamertag
howdydamnit04
AG
And a statement of strength and size.
howdydamnit04
AG
redbaron788
AG
Getting pretty excited for this game now, won't be on til about 6PM at the earliest tomorrow. I've already taken time off for an Aggie football game, don't want to push it with a video game
dfphotos
will have this tomorrow

ps4: terrtwins
Saxsoon
AG
Can't find you under terrtwins
wee_ag
AG
Preloaded and will be on at 3am (EST) since I work nights.

XB1: deathmullet76
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Depending on the bonuses you want, there are 2 versions of the pre-order. Both are available on XBL, so you shouldn't need to go through gamestop unless you just want to. Not sure about PS4 if that's your console of choice.
tate504
AG
quote:
quote:
Depending on the bonuses you want, there are 2 versions of the pre-order. Both are available on XBL, so you shouldn't need to go through gamestop unless you just want to. Not sure about PS4 if that's your console of choice.

Great thanks. I'll do it tonight. Xbox one: dump7244

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.