*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

356,141 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
Vade281
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm going to try and raid all day and night today. GT: Vade281 if you need someone.

31 Warlock, 30 Hunter, 30 Titan
IntercooledAggie
quote:
Bear: that's what I figured. Thanks.

Intercooled: its Vanguard Legendary gear, and with the upgrades I can get 9 more light (IIRC) which should bump me up a level.
Yup then get after it with the upgrades and shards. I would focus on gauntlets or leg armor first, and buy an exotic helm(preferably) or chestpiece from Xur next weekend. The exotic won't require any additional ascendant shards.
TefIon Don
AG
Good deal. Its my gauntlets that are ready to be upgraded to 33 light, and I also have some Raid leg boots from Crota.
TexasAggie_02
AG
looks like iron banner starts tomorrow. there is a glitch that someone posted on reddit that will let you buy Iron banner gear right away (if you played the last iron banner).

Your IB rank resets when you log in, or load into IB. What you do is go to orbit before the weekly reset (3am central), so around 2:45. A little after 3, go to the tower. Since you were logged in when the reset occurred, your IB hasn't reset (it won't until you log out and back in). So if you were IB Rank 5 last time, you'll be able to waltz up and buy whatever the level 5 gear is without having to play.
RedbeardAG
AG
This does require waking up at 3 on a Tuesday though...
ClickClack
AG
And already being high enough to buy the gear you want. I had no idea it reset every time.
TexasAggie_02
AG
figured those crazy college kids, or maybe someone with a screaming newborn might be up at that hour. thought i'd help a brother out.
Raggy09
AG
Thanks for the attempts guys. Sorry bout the randos. I'll figure out this heavy ammo glitch at some point so I can be of more help.
howdydamnit04
AG
Weekly Nightfall Modifiers:
  • Epic
  • Nightfall
  • Angry
  • Lightswitch
  • Juggler
Weekly Heroic Modifiers:
  • Heroic
  • Angry
Sentinel
AG
No burn?!
Thunder18
AG
What strike is it
Sentinel
AG
Looks like it's Omnigul.
TheVarian
AG
Son of a
IntercooledAggie
Wow they really stuck it to us this week. Lightswitch/Juggler and no burn Omnigul. WOOOO.
Vade281
AG
Last night was rough wiping that many times to Crota..

First two groups ran flawlessly...third one we tried for like 3 hours, haha. I was determined to help get that group through, but sleep for work ended up trumping Crota.
bearamedic99
AG
My attempts at Crota the last two days have yet to beat Crota himself on normal. Too many people arguing about going middle versus going Left, then running out of heavy ammo and frustration leading to the group disbanding after dozens of wipes. So frustrating!
Vade281
AG
I can't complain...in one run I got two pieces of hunter gear and the blackhammer...

It's important to have a regular raid group, but I haven't had that luxury yet. Still looking for one!
TefIon Don
AG
Looking to go from 28 to 30 tonight. Maybe I can finally get in on these raids.
LPHA
AG
Solo Crota HM

Holy crap! I haven't gotten out of the abyss yet.
herb96
AG
quote:
My attempts at Crota the last two days have yet to beat Crota himself on normal. Too many people arguing about going middle versus going Left, then running out of heavy ammo and frustration leading to the group disbanding after dozens of wipes. So frustrating!
join group B
bearamedic99
AG
My regular bedtime may be too early since I regularly get up for work at 0430 in New Hampshire
TefIon Don
AG
If anyone wants to do some of those harder weekly strikes, I'll be on with my brother this evening. I'm 28, he's 30, and I really need to find a Rare Warlock helmet so I can jump up to 30.

Gt: tripps09
tamusc
AG
Do the Roc playlist to save up to buy Vanguard gear.
GigEmAgs14
AG
Do the new weekly strikes require the DLC?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
this week they do, not every week though
Bryan98
AG
quote:

This week's Strikes do, because they are the one from the DLC. Weekly strikes other than this one (Omnigul) do not require DLC.
Vade281
AG
I would bang my head in the wall if the PS exclusive "dust palace" was a nightfall/weekly. It's so long and tedious.
Vade281
AG
Woo, first time in Crota HM...one shot Crota.

I wasn't going to sign on tonight, but I wanted to grab some easy bounties. Totally glad I did.
Vade281
AG
Vade281
AG
I'll be on all night tonight trying to finish Nightlies/Weeklies if anyone is interested
GigEmAgs14
AG
Doing Vault of Glass on Friday night and my friends and I need some more people. Anybody?
htownag08
AG
I'm hoping to get on a bit tonight or tomorrow - haven't done anything all week so I'm down for weekly, nightfall, or the raids. XB1: TNilli
ClickClack
AG
quote:
Doing Vault of Glass on Friday night and my friends and I need some more people. Anybody?

I'd probably be up. Gamer tag: LavenderCakes - Lvl 32
AggieStout
AG
No 360 thread, but i should be on tonight if anyone wants to do nightfalls
GT: NOT NOW CHIEF88
TheVarian
AG
quote:

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.