*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

357,211 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
We were all figuring out as we went along last night.

Im jealous! Figuring out what in the world is going on is most of the fun.
cr0wbar
AG
Nm
Saxsoon
AG
I have done normal vog a couple of times but not since they removed the cheese method for the Templar. Also never have had the shield.
Bulldog73
AG
My Titan is 18... Soon I will be able to run some stuff with y'all as my Warlord is not enough fun to keep working with.
Raggy09
AG
WOAH. Anyone else see this earlier?

Here's the reddit thread for the main discussion:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2r2r1l/rumor_future_expansions_leaked_comet_vex_forge_of/
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
I have done normal vog a couple of times but not since they removed the cheese method for the Templar. Also never have had the shield.

I would advise everyone running the raid tonight to watch a few vids on the encounters. We ran everything up to Aeth last night and I still couldn't explain all strats to you.
Saxsoon
AG
Javalina, I can't hear you right now
Raggy09
AG
So it's been awhile but I got awarded the dragons breath exotic in the crucible. The one that xur is currently selling. I'll let you know how it is.
Saxsoon
AG
I bought Dragon's Breath and then opened it in Crotas. I was so pissed off
Aggie_3
quote:
I bought Dragon's Breath and then opened it in Crotas. I was so pissed off

I was kinda jealous cuz all i got was shards when you and i opened it
avidhunter
Just got Ice Breaker from running the nightfall on my lock with Saxsoon and another
Saxsoon
AG
That was an awesome drop. Just got 12 Ascendant shards which I don't need anymore.
Javelina
AG
12?
Javelina
AG
I finally unlocked weapons of light this morning. So that will be two titans with ice breaker and weapons of light next time we run a raid.
TelcoAg
AG
Do y'all want to try and plan a VoG hard run for next week? That was a good group.

Also, I've adjusted all of my brightness and color settings since last night. I can now see the edges and ledges on rocks, which should help a bit.
Javelina
AG
Absolutely.

I'd also be up for a run at Crota.
mjpfeffer98
AG
OK, I finally bought Destiny for the Xbone - gamertag mpfef98

I haven't started it yet, but I hope to get going tonight.
Bryan98
AG
quote:

Fedaykin98 here. 98!
cr0wbar
AG
Y'all did good last night. Good laughs too
Raggy09
AG
Xboners, I'll be on later tonight if anyone wants to game. Need some help on a couple of things if you would kindly.
bearamedic99
AG
Finally made it to level 30 with my hunter. I hope to start the Crota Raid soon. How much time does it typically take?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Finally made it to level 30 with my hunter. I hope to start the Crota Raid soon. How much time does it typically take?

If you go in blind, and figure it out fir yourself, 6-8 hrs. If you go with an experienced group, 1.5 hours. If you cheese it (use mechanics that are in game, but not how Bungie intended) 30ish minutes
Thunder18
AG
quote:
quote:

If you go in blind, and figure it out fir yourself, 6-8 hrs. If you go with an experienced group, 1.5 hours. If you cheese it (use mechanics that are in game, but not how Bungie intended) 30ish minutes

Cheesing crota's raid is great if you are limited on time, but you should run it legit at least a few times so when they patch you won't be clueless
TheVarian
AG
quote:

The varian !!
thewhiteegg
AG
Well I broke down and bought an xbone. I'll probably still be playing on 360 mostly, but i'm a lvl 31 hunter if any of yall need the extra help. gt: thewhiteegg
Tex117
AG
quote:

Oh, with a good team that knows the fights, no cheese, no longer than 45 min to an hour. Really you can get it done as fast as the cheese if you never wipe.

Level 30 will be a little challenging but certainly doable.
cr0wbar
AG
Ran Crota the first time last night with a group of yall. Apparently I was running on the bridge, shooting dudes, and basically slowing our progress down in anyway possible.

TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Ran Crota the first time last night with a group of yall. Apparently I was running on the bridge, shooting dudes, and basically slowing our progress down in anyway possible.

That happens the first time. No worries
Aggie_3
quote:

Atleast you werent the ******* running with a 27 hunter
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I think my favorite part of that raid was when our level 27 that was just tagging along and cr0w both followed the sword carrier out to Crota...
Aggie_3
Damnit i needed some orbs man
Vade281
AG
I made the switch from PS4 to XBONE due to more friends actively playing it on xbox. Same GT: Vade281

Currently a 22 Warlock and probably will make a Titan soon.
cr0wbar
AG
quote:
I made the switch from PS4 to XBONE due to more friends actively playing it on xbox. Same GT: Vade281

I would've been your friend

I just went through the semi awkward stage of destiny friendships by sending 'real name requests' to some of you. Quite funny.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

I just went through the semi awkward stage of destiny friendships by sending 'real name requests' to some of you. Quite funny.
I didn't get one...
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
quote:

I think mine actually comes back as Telco, but you can always ask.

-RJ

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.