*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

356,116 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
GigEmAgs14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Doing Vault of Glass on Friday night and my friends and I need some more people. Anybody?

YASSSSSSSSSSSS
Gamer tag?
TheVarian
AG
Same as my name listed above
howdydamnit04
AG
Xur is selling heavy ammo snyth. I'm gonna run out of room buying them.
TefIon Don
AG
Rolled the dice and went with the exotic chest engram. It gave me the Lupi Titan chestpiece, so I guess it's a good time to create a Titan
htownag08
AG
What time were y'all thinking for VoG tonight?
GigEmAgs14
AG
Probably around midnight, one of my friends is working a night shift tonight and won't be on till then. He has ran it multiple times and knows all the ins/outs.
Bryan98
AG
I've been slowing down a lot on Destiny, but I will absolutely be logging on to try my chances on Chest Engrams hoping for Heart of Praxic Fire. I have a zillion motes saved up just for this.
GigEmAgs14
AG
Vault of Glass is happening tonight at midnight (central time).
For the ones that are joining, do any of you have checkpoints for it by chance?
Add my Gamertag if you want to join: thekicker17
I will be on tonight around 8 pm
Raggy09
AG
Bought a chest engram. Gave it to my titan. Got Heart of Praxic Fire. I'll take it.

I still need to do Nightfallx3 plus weekley heroic and such. Also, raids.
Bryan98
AG
I bought 5 engrams, no Praxic Fire.
AggieChemE09
AG
I bought 7 engram. HEART OF PRAXIC FIRE! I got em all now!
Bryan98
AG
quote:
I bought 7 engram. HEART OF PRAXIC FIRE! I got em all now!

Congratulations. Guess I needed to buy two more.
ClickClack
AG
Just got gjallarhorn
RedbeardAG
AG
Just got my 3rd and 4th icebreaker about an hour apart from each other. I've been on a run. Got Surros, Mida, Dragons Breath in the past ~8 hours of play. It is actually becoming problematic to get them all upgraded.
On a side not... that Surros is crazy OP for the crucible.
TexasAggie_02
AG
did the crota raid yesterday with a pick up group. After the deathsinger, I got a gjallarhorn. It pops up in the feed, and someone says "hey someone got a gjallerhorn." I stay quiet. A few seconds later, someone else says "hey, that's the guy that already had a gjallarhorn." oopsie. awkward silence.
TefIon Don
AG
Did both Raids yesterday for the first time with an LFG pickup group. VoG didn't give me much, but CE did. Are the raids more lucrative the first time you do them, or do they always give pretty good rewards once per week?
Thunder18
AG
^
It all depends. Sometimes you get a ton of good loot drops and mats and sometimes you just get mats
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Did both Raids yesterday for the first time with an LFG pickup group. VoG didn't give me much, but CE did. Are the raids more lucrative the first time you do them, or do they always give pretty good rewards once per week?
they supposedly changed the way loot works on Crota's End. In VOG, it was purely random. In CE, Bungie claimed that they would keep track of your previous drops and weight the loot table a little bit. That seems to have worked on the checkpoints leading up to crota. The first 5 times i beat crota on hard, i got a helmet. on the 6th time, i got the scout rifle, then 2 more helmets, then Crux and the hand cannon. So that's 9 completions and 7 helmets.
TefIon Don
AG
^ That makes sense to weigh the loot table, but it sounds like you got screwed by only getting helmets and not other armorpieces.
TexasAggie_02
AG
well, crota only drops the helmet, weapons, ship, sparrow, and Crux. I was only getting the helmet over and over from Crota. Other armor pieces come from the other checkpoints (abyss and bridge).
TefIon Don
AG
^ oh I see what you mean. Yeah, last night on normal he dropped a helmet, fusion rifle, ascendant energy and radiant energy. Earlier after the bridge I got the deathsinger chestpiece.
TheVarian
AG
VoG of Crota tonight anyone?
Thewalt
AG
I could be interested. Holla at me if I'm online.

-TheWalt2
TefIon Don
AG
I might be interested. Would be on around 9.

GT: tripps09
LPHA
AG
What time/difficulty?
TheVarian
AG
quote:
What time/difficulty?

VoG hard

Crota, normal, just to get through it
Bryan98
AG
quote:
I could be interested. Holla at me if I'm online.

-TheWalt2

Well well well...
LPHA
AG
Depending on what time, I might have 2(including me) for your group, if you need 2.

*Standard disclaimer - I'm not very familiar with the VoG, and have never run CE.
TheVarian
AG
quote:
Depending on what time, I might have 2(including me) for your group, if you need 2.

*Standard disclaimer - I'm not very familiar with the VoG, and have never run CE.

Leg hair don't care. We will talk you through everything. Ain't no thang
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:
quote:

Leg hair don't care. We will talk you through everything. Ain't no thang
I also would like to do this, have not had the chance yet....tried to set it up recently but couldn't get enough people.
LPHA
AG
Sounds great

GT: Tiny Pumpkins
Agmaniacmike12
I'll help out with Crota normal under one condition, that we attempt to take down Crota in one sword run for a little bit.
Agmaniacmike12
Also, for anybody running VOG Hard, having multiple people with Black Hammer who have a steady shot will clear Atheon in his first Time's Vengeance.
Vade281
AG
I will be playing all night for Crota HM/VOG HM/Nightfall and weekly...
TheVarian
AG
So. Around 7/8?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.