*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

356,135 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
Gigemaggies123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i'll be on sax
Bryan98
AG
quote:
When I get off work today I will be running my buddy through the Nightfall and Weekly Heroic(28). I was able to solo it yesterday, so if anyone on XB1 wants to be our third lemme know.

When? I'm Fedaykin98 on XBO. Level 26 Voidwalker Warlock, but will hit 27 sometime tonight after I buy my final piece of legendary armor. Finished grinding FWC to level 2 last night.

That said, I only play after my kids go to bed at 8.
Saxsoon
AG
Nice catch you then.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Where is xur
Thunder18
AG
The weekly nightfall was tough but really fun...having sunsinger was clutch city
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:
Where is xur

In the rooms with the Vanguards. Bought the exotic pulse rifle... and already have buyers remorse.
howdydamnit04
AG
howdydamnit04
AG
AggieChemE09
AG
How much of sunslinger do you have unlocked. By that I mean, do you have your reincarnation and floating while aiming abilities?
Saxsoon
AG
I just unlocked everything though I don't think you are talking to me. Also the float in the air ability is pretty useless as compared to the ability that creates additional burn damage from grenades or a second grenade entirely.
Thunder18
AG
I can reincarnate and have both sunsinger and voidwalker pretty much leveled completely up. I have 2 slots to unlock on sunsinger..the additional grenade and the last training focus
Thunder18
AG
Got a legendary wizard helmet from xur's legendary engram, I figured I would end up with something random from a different class to break into shards, but this is going to work out pretty well I think
herb96
AG
Is the Xb1 group up for doing the Vault of Glass again on Sunday evening?
AggieChemE09
AG
Yeah I directed that at Bryan98.

Yeah but the floating while aiming perk is clutch when your hiding under the staircase on the weekly nightfall and using it to jump up and take pot shots at the boss.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
Yeah I directed that at Bryan98.

Yeah but the floating while aiming perk is clutch when your hiding under the staircase on the weekly nightfall and using it to jump up and take pot shots at the boss.

I have almost nothing unlocked for Sunsinger. I've just been throwing all my Bounty XP at it since I finished Voidwalker. I was thinking I should start doing my Patrols as Sunsinger to get it some faster XP, though.

Like I said, I may be doing stuff with my wife tonight anyway. Add me to your friends and I'll add you. If you see me online and want to run something, send me a message.

EDIT: That is, I'll add you if you post or PM me your gamertag.
AggieChemE09
AG
XB1: The After1ife
Saxsoon
AG
ANybody else want to jump on for nightfall?
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
How'd y'all get the Suros Regime AR? I see literally everyone with them
Saxsoon
AG
Xur sold it last week, just unlocked the second ability that deals more damage on the bottom half of the clip and potentially regain health
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
nightfall strike pretty rough. still at it
Raggy09
AG
So... just got hard light exotic auto rifle from crucible. With the two bounties I have yet to finish that's 6 exotics in all.
Saxsoon
AG
I did not like the firing on the hard light. Just scrapped it for the energy
Raggy09
AG
Annnnd another exotic weapons bounty. Super Good Advice. That's 7.
Ranger222
AG
Brutally Honest Game Trailer
TexAgBolter
AG
Just watched that. Spot on.
swellvermin
AG
SwellVermin on PSN, level 26 Hunter always looking for legendary shiot. Hit me up if ever want to get it in!!! Love this game
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Need to run a weekly event for an exotic bounty on ps4
Kampfers
AG
So we were going to try and work on the next portion of the VoG tonight, right? Hopefully it saved our progress.

I have work to do after Chelsea vs Arsenal but I will hopefully still have plenty of time to play.
Krussian09
AG
Im up for it. But im pretty sure raid progress resets every Tuesday.
wee_ag
AG
quote:
Annnnd another exotic weapons bounty. Super Good Advice. That's 7.
Wait... there's 'Super Good Advice' on how to get exotic bounties, or are you boasting to a user named 'Super Good Advice' that you got 7... I'm so confused
Saxsoon
AG
Super Good Advice Exotic
wee_ag
AG
Ahhh, so option 3. How the frick did you even get 7 bounties? I just got my first last night.
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Im up for it. But im pretty sure raid progress resets every Tuesday.
Yeah, but we went ahead and got back to the same part on like Wednesday so we should be able to start from there.
Saxsoon
AG
I know right? Still working pocket infinity right now. 1/5 of the way to 200 nightfall kills with a fusion rifle.

When I hit lvl 3 with the Vanguard, I got the friendly giant rocket launcher. I got the comedian. Vanguard shottie from an engram and just bought shadow price last night. I am now fully decked out in legendary gear. I am probably going to meltdown suros for the energy.
Raggy09
AG
quote:
Ahhh, so option 3. How the frick did you even get 7 bounties? I just got my first last night.

Was awarded two (hard light and Mida multi tool) for crucible matches. The rest came from bounties. Apparently there's a chance off receiving an exotic bounty every time you complete any other bounty. I have one incomplete, because the final mission for thorn is ridiculous. So six weapons with one incomplete bounty. But yeah. I'm either very fortunate out there's a luck stat I'm maxed out in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.