*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

356,140 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LPHA
MaroonOut09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PS4: MaroonOut09
Saxsoon
AG
Got you added to my post on the previous page and on the PS4 thread.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am on the West coast.. So I will be two hours behind you guys..

TheForrestFires
PS4
jeffk
AG
Trying to decide if I want to stay up til midnight and go pick it up from Gamestop.

#oldmanproblems
Cgoode03
AG
Xbox one: BoerneAg03
Saxsoon
AG
West coast here
wee_ag
AG
quote:
I am on the West coast.. So I will be two hours behind you guys..

TheForrestFires
PS4

It releases to all of America at 12:00am PST, so if you're up at midnight, you'll be signing on at the same time as the rest of us

EDIT - ooooo, right, that's just for us the ordered digitally. Store copies can be installed any time :/
Saxsoon
AG
Well the preload went on without a hitch, I am in!
wee_ag
AG
Playing!
RedlineAg08
PS4 - Frytin

Look me up if you want to co-op.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am in.. Just hit level 2 --- Dang I am rusty as can be at shooters.. I kept thinking triangle was jump.. :/

TheForrestFire --- worst hunter in the game at the moment. haha
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
West coast here
What system?
Saxsoon
AG
Think I am calling it a night. Created my human warlock that will be my main and got through the first story mission. I also created an exo hunter that will be my second character class. Will be on tomorrow with buds but if I am not playing with someone be free to hit me up
Pman17
AG
Xbox One: Darth Pman

Won't be online till next weekend
Saxsoon
AG
Did anyone else get the digital guardian edition? I can access the vanguard armory but I don't know how to get my special ghost and ship skins. I have checked both post master and special order people too
redass1876
AG
PS4:

AeroAgg06
Benjen_Stark_GoT
Ned_Stark_GoT
SECivil Ag-11
AG
Gonna be the longest work day ever....just waiting to get home
jr15aggie
AG
As you'd expect there are reports of max level players already wandering around (not all of them are Bungie employees)... while I'm still a good 10 hours from being able to sit down and play for the first time. Even though I'm a pretty big video game nerd myself, I can't help but look at some of these people and say "I'd rather win at life!".

Looking forward to playing it tonight though. My first full retail game since Watchdogs so it should be a really good time!
RedlineAg08
Popped out of bed at 1:30. Didn't even mean to, but figured wth I'm up, let's check this game out.... So freaking tired right now and we've only just begun the day.

The game is fun tho. I need people to play with.
Kampfers
AG
quote:
As you'd expect there are reports of max level players already wandering around (not all of them are Bungie employees)... while I'm still a good 10 hours from being able to sit down and play for the first time. Even though I'm a pretty big video game nerd myself, I can't help but look at some of these people and say "I'd rather win at life!".

Looking forward to playing it tonight though. My first full retail game since Watchdogs so it should be a really good time!

To be fair, the level cap is only 20 so it shouldn't take too long to get there.

I popped the game on this morning to make sure there weren't any big patches that needed to install, ended up playing the intro mission so that I wouldn't have to do so later.

Can't wait to get home and get into it!
Ranger222
AG
quote:

Didn't some people have advanced copies of the game (one day) and were playing all day yesterday?

Picking the game up tonight. I never played Halo (don't ask why, just never got into it) so this should be interesting.
CRM1712
AG
I caved. CRM1712 on XBONE
Saxsoon
AG
There were people on Neogaf yesterday who started playing as soon as the servers went live and were at Venus at level 13-15 by 8pm pacific yesterday. I was floored. That is not enjoying a game to me. I want to take my time and enjoy it.

I have been updating the PS4 list on the previous page and on the first page of the ps4 thread.
wee_ag
AG
quote:
To be fair, the level cap is only 20 so it shouldn't take too long to get there.

There were level 26's running around earlier this morning - I don't know what the cap is now.
SF2004
AG
I caved on PS4.

FecalFighter04
boogieman
AG
I'm playing it on PS4.

boogieman187
Pilmer
AG
XBOX ONE

PILMER
benMath08
AG
PS4 - trainRiderJ
jr15aggie
AG
Level 20 is max??? The beta max was, what, 8 I think and I'm pretty sure I got two characters to 8 and it didn't take that long. I thought this was suppose to be a "massive" game. Should I be afraid that it's only massive if I spend another $60 for expansion packs??? I keep relating this game to borderlands and I'm pretty sure you ranked up to level 50 in borderlands with just the base game. Maybe I'm wrong.

It doesn't put a damper on anything for me... still really looking forward to exploring this game!!!
jr15aggie
AG
Got my copy during lunch... got a code in the game box and was gonna redeem it online but then I saw that they had a QR code on the back... shoot, I can take that bad boy home and say, "Xbox Use a Code" and my Kinect will scan it in like it's the future or something. Can't pass up these opportunities to actually utilize the Kinect Camera for something! The code went back in the box and I'll do it the cool way!

PS4 guys are so jealous!
bigbass1170
AG
This is the longest workday ever
jeffk
AG
quote:
This is the longest workday ever

For real.

Although Jerry Rice is at my school today, so there's that...
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Level 20 is max??? The beta max was, what, 8 I think and I'm pretty sure I got two characters to 8 and it didn't take that long. I thought this was suppose to be a "massive" game. Should I be afraid that it's only massive if I spend another $60 for expansion packs??? I keep relating this game to borderlands and I'm pretty sure you ranked up to level 50 in borderlands with just the base game. Maybe I'm wrong.

It doesn't put a damper on anything for me... still really looking forward to exploring this game!!!
20 is the max. It's a "soft cap". After that experience translates into Motes of Light which can be used to by super-rare/powerful gear from this one guy in the tower. They wanted it to be fairly easy to reach max level, and the game is supposed to be driven by trying to get the best gear to complete your character.

I'm not concerned, although I do anticipate hitting level 20 this weekend.
cr0wbar
AG
Do you guys like it? I've vowed I'd never play another FPS on console again
bearamedic99
AG
XB1- superrufus99

Starting now with a hunter. I do not see my Titan from the beta play.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.