*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

362,688 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LPHA
GigEmAgs14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to do level 34 PoE twice.
Gamertag?
Vade281
AG
Vade281
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
tamusc
AG
quote:
loot cave?
What did you play, the beta?
Pretty sure we were all playing the beta before HoW
Agmaniacmike12
I need 3 POE 34 runs as well. Tried the final boss for about an hour the other night and couldn't beat it. I understand the strategy, but the enemies are overwhelming if anybody dies.
TheVarian
AG
Well poop. I'm still a 33
GigEmAgs14
AG
You can still run 34 PoE. I have done it and it is just fine as long as you have a decent team
bearamedic99
AG
Anybody else still not have Gjally? If so, you're welcome. I'm convinced that that while I am traveling and away from my xbone for two Xur visits, he will sell it.
GigEmAgs14
AG
about 250 hours in of playing time and I received mine two days ago from a Nightfall. I wish playing hours had some sort of correlation with what gear you will get. One of my close friends is almost at 800 hours and still no gally, among other items...
Saxsoon
AG
8.5 days on PSN and no luck with Gally
LPHA
AG
Anyone want to do the nightfall or crota normal/hard?
herb96
AG
Guide for lv 35 PoE
GigEmAgs14
AG
this game dead for xb1 on here now?
TefIon Don
AG
Think so. Game came out 9 months ago, guess we were just late to the party.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i took a 3 month hiatus, and am now playing some here and there.
Vade281
AG
Ive.been mainly playing on ps4 lately ... Trying to max my characters there too.
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
bearamedic99
AG
I'm on a forced break while half of my tv does not work (I may try playing once to see how effective I can be) but I'm starting how much I want to keep investing in this game as the levels keep advancing, forcing more and more grinding.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I'm on a forced break while half of my tv does not work (I may try playing once to see how effective I can be) but I'm starting how much I want to keep investing in this game as the levels keep advancing, forcing more and more grinding.
which half? left/right or top/bottom?

If it's the right, you can snap your friends list/achievements/etc, and it will take about 20% of the width, and push the game over to the left side.

You can also get an HDMI to VGA adapter (~$30) and play on a computer monitor
slickag2007
AG
I think with the new DLC we should see some more activity here on this board. I've picked the game back up and have been playing a little more. Still no gjallahorn for me either.
TheVarian
AG
I was on reddit and they were saying the newest DLC will be 60 bucks... Supposedly at least
slickag2007
AG
I heard 40. I think they might have a hard time getting people to invest another 60+ dollars into a few new levels and another subclass. Though, WoW does it frequently. Or seems to at least.
dcaggie04
AG
So yeah, about the Taken King.

Go ahead and take my money Bungie

TheVarian
AG
May have to create a hunter now...
Sentinel
AG
Are those new supers?!
slickag2007
AG
Looks awesome to me. I'll definitely be buying it.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
Are those new supers?!

Yes, the missing subclasses are arriving this Fall. Not sure I'll be playing to see them, but it's definitely cool.
slickag2007
AG
All the new supers look awesome. It's a bow for Hunters, a Hammer for Titans, and I couldn't quite tell what it was for Warlocks. Or am i wrong?
GigEmAgs14
AG
The Warlock gets an Arc super that shoots lightning bolts of some sort from the hands
TheVarian
AG
Warlocks are basically Count Dooku now
Thunder18
AG
Pretty pumped to force ligtning the **** out of people
GigEmAgs14
AG
Not sure if I will be dropping another $40-60 on this game for a little more content, especially in September.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Those of you still playing should download the Destiny Item Manager (DIM) Chrome extension. I just found out about this yesterday and love it! It's much better than moving items around on the destiny app.

By using your laptop, you can see the inventory of all 3 characters and your Vault side by side. To move items around, you just drag and drop. If you happen to move any items in-game, you just need to hit the refresh button in the DIM interface to update the inventory.

You do have to go to Bungie.net and login first for the extension to work.

Knife_Party
It's a little much. Buy the game, buy the three expansions that came out in the last 2 years.
TefIon Don
AG
Love using DIM.
TheVarian
AG
It's ****ty how someone who has never played before can by the whole game for 80 bucks. While we have to drop another 40, bringing the total to 130....
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
It's ****ty how someone who has never played before can by the whole game for 80 bucks. While we have to drop another 40, bringing the total to 130....

And they get a diary, a real strange coin, 3 new emoticons, and exotic class items

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.