*****OFFICIAL DESTINY XB-1 THREAD*****

362,756 Views | 3140 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LPHA
howdydamnit04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It sucks but just keep grinding. You can probably be carried in nightfall and Crota normal now and that has good odds.

I'll be on Saturday probably and if we can find a couple others I'm happy to carry you in Crota normal and hopefully youll get armor drops out of it.

GT: MightyMidget04
Sentinel
AG
Do you have any exotic gear?
TefIon Don
AG
I agree with what Howdy said, just have to keep grinding. That first character is always the toughest to get to 30+. What is your current armor setup?
TexasAggie_02
AG
meh, i haven't played in nearly 2 weeks. getting bored now, and we are probably a month or so away from the next DLC. I'm taking a break, b/c if they pull the same **** to where you can buy your way past the previous raid gear, then what's the point? Also, I don't want to waste time on leveling exotics anymore until i see how they are going to handle exotic upgrades in House of Wolves.

Borderlands comes out next week, so I'm looking forward to that.
RedbeardAG
AG
Really all you need toget to 30 is an exotic, the quest gloves and a single peice of vendor gear. Then the shards are the hard part. Find a normal VoG as a 28-29 and you can get those fast.
RedbeardAG
AG
Really all you need toget to 30 is an exotic, the quest gloves and a single peice of vendor gear. Then the shards are the hard part. Find a normal VoG as a 28-29 and you can get those fast.
howdydamnit04
AG
quote:

I probably wouldn't waste time getting VOG gear. Crota normal is pretty easy and I've 2 manned the entire thing several times so bringing a 29 into a fireteam wouldn't be bad.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
quote:

I probably wouldn't waste time getting VOG gear. Crota normal is pretty easy and I've 2 manned the entire thing several times so bringing a 29 into a fireteam wouldn't be bad.
he's saying to farm the VOG for ascendant materials. "quest gear" is referring to the gloves you get from the urn quest, and then vendor gear.
howdydamnit04
AG
Oh. Yeah ascendant mats... Havent thought about those in so long they are like my penny jar. Its neat to look at and not really worth enough for me to spend any time dealing with.
TefIon Don
AG
I've got the Crota cp on hard for 2 characters if anyone has a team that can run it tonight.
Agmaniacmike12
Teflon, I would be willing to complete hard mode. I have no issues with running sword. GT is Agmaniacmike.
TefIon Don
AG
I was able to knock them out earlier with Vade and his crew. I'll add your gt though for future raids
Vade281
AG
Wasn't really a crew, but a destinyLFG crew. Got really lucky lol. I'd love to form a crew though.
GigEmAgs14
AG
I have all legendary items now besides my heavy weapon, which is a rare. I do have Icebreaker which has helped me tremendously in killing enemies. i am right on the cusp of level 29
TefIon Don
AG
Oh wow, yeah it was pretty lucky to get a good random group like that.
TheVarian
AG
Like a clan? I already have a suggestion

"B team"
AggieChemE09
AG
Xur is selling Hardlight! The only exotic I do not have! Now all I need is Fatebringer and I will have every VOG, Crota's End, and Exotic Weapon!
TefIon Don
AG
Was very fortunate to get Fatebringer yesterday. Now I just need Don't touch me gauntlets and I can start attempting to solo the abyss on CE.
Agmaniacmike12
Mask of the Third Man closes out my Hunter exotic armor and weapon collection. I just need Preadyth's Timepiece from VOG to have all raid weapons.
TheVarian
AG
Is hard light worth it?
AggieChemE09
AG
Buy it to complete your collection. But otherwise, No.
RedbeardAG
AG
Im going to buy it in the hope that one day it is buffed or the mechanics become useful (think red death). But I have like 100 coins just hanging out anyway so why not.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
Im going to buy it in the hope that one day it is buffed or the mechanics become useful (think red death). But I have like 100 coins just hanging out anyway so why not.

Isn't the signature ability useful in PVP? I've wondered if I should grab it and try that out.

Shooting a Titan inside his bubble as a Hunter with a Golden Gun is glorious, and as Hard Light reads, it could do the same. It may also shoot through obstacles.
AggieChemE09
AG
http://destinyexotics.com/?share=IzAMZSq9t3qNMlq3vYyGVxwkfdIAAA==

97% of raid weapons, exotics weapons, Warlock exotics and Warlock raid gear.
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:
Teflon, I would be willing to complete hard mode. I have no issues with running sword. GT is Agmaniacmike.

Hey man, you willing to do Crota tonight? My buddies and I are on and need 3 more people. Thanks
TefIon Don
AG
What's your GT?
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:
What's your GT?
thekicker17
TefIon Don
AG
Got my first gjallahorn last night after the NF.
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:
Got my first gjallahorn last night after the NF.
I will be on tonight if you want to play. I did the weekly last night but not the NF
TheVarian
Agmaniacmike12
I didn't see your post until this morning Gigem, but I should be one for a little bit tonight.
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:
I didn't see your post until this morning Gigem, but I should be one for a little bit tonight.
What time you think you'll be on?
GigEmAgs14
AG
I am on if you want to game
Line Ate Member
AG
I just want to say thanks to the Ags that ran crota with me and TNilli last week. TexAgs has an awesome group of gamers that are willing to help out and teach. It was awesome and can't wait to contribute next time
Agmaniacmike12
I tried to comment earlier that I wouldn't be on til 10 but I guess Texags glitched out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.