********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

192,534 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm going to record the Nick version to watch with the 5yo if we win.
Seven Costanza
AG
I think I'd rather have the Bucs win today. If the Eagles were to beat TB, then the Packers are almost a sure thing to advance to the NFC Championship game. But if TB wins, the Packers will likely face the Rams in the Divisional Round. The Rams have a much better chance of beating the Packers than the Eagles would.

If TB loses, Dallas likely faces the Rams in the Divisional Round. In my opinion, LA and TB are essentially the same level of team, so I'd rather have the better team face the Packers in the Divisional Round to give the Cowboys a better chance of hosting the NFC Championship and not having to go to Lambeau.

Ag12thman
AG
I can't see Brady losing to Philly, but stranger things have happened in sports. If Hurts is throwing it well and has room to scramble, they will be a problem. The Bucs are obviously the much better team overall, though, even with the injuries they have.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Eagles suck. Best win was vs a 7-10 team. They rode a steady schedule diet of WFT, NYG, Jets, etc into the bottom of the playoffs
MarathonAg12
Cowboys Nation.

STAND UP
Grapesoda2525
Looked up the box score from week 1. Brady completed about 30 passes against us. The receivers who caught nearly 20 of those balls against us are gone or injured for the year.

I know Brady is Brady, but our defense should fare better against the bucs the 2nd time around if we play them.
PooDoo
AG
Ag12thman said:

I can't see Brady losing to Philly, but stranger things have happened in sports. If Hurts is throwing it well and has room to scramble, they will be a problem. The Bucs are obviously the much better team overall, though, even with the injuries they have.

The Bucs LBs & DL will be too much for Hurts.
gigem1223
Grapesoda2525 said:

Looked up the box score from week 1. Brady completed about 30 passes against us. The receivers who caught nearly 20 of those balls against us are gone or injured for the year.

I know Brady is Brady, but our defense should fare better against the bucs the 2nd time around if we play them.

It was also Parsons' first start, we didn't have Tank or Gallimore, and we we're still playing Jaylon. Completely different defense currently compared to week 1.
jteagle
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Eagles suck. Best win was vs a 7-10 team. They rode a steady schedule diet of WFT, NYG, Jets, etc into the bottom of the playoffs
I know all of that is true but it is the playoffs and you never know what's going to happen.
Seven Costanza
AG
I don't see Philly winning either, but just from a rooting interest standpoint, I would prefer Tampa for the Cowboys' benefit.
ChemAg15
AG
I'd like the eagles to win so the cowboys can get a home game in the divisional round.

It just feels wrong to root for them though. **** the eagles.
rgleml
AG
Usually I put the tv on mute when Aikmen is announcing, but not today. I was surprised that he said Philadelphia had not faced a good quarterback since week 9 and they played LA Chargers with Justin Hebert. Seems like an insult to Dak. I do not think Dak is a great quarterback, but he is definitely a good quarterback.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He meant the actual starters. Last week was meaningless and no one played
Ag12thman
AG
Well, this one is over. Hurts not good today.
zgolfz85
AG
**** dak
mncag
I blame the ref on that he wouldn't get out of the way I hope the dude snaps his ankle
Ag12thman
AG
Shocked he made that kick, actually.
Kashchei
AG
I believe I said we were one and done weeks ago and was killed for it...
hoosierAG
AG
Kashchei said:

Want a cookie?? Nothing special about your take.
zgolfz85
AG
Kashchei said:

We all knew that. You're a Ho for saying it though
DannyDuberstein
AG
Kashchei said:

Whoa, Nostradomus. Got any stock tips?
zgolfz85
AG
Telling me there wasn't a hold there?!
DannyDuberstein
AG
He was short. They paused it too late. The ball didnt make the hash when it really hit
Grapesoda2525
Kashchei said:

Gotta at least pretend to be optimistic at the start of the playoffs. Don't be a Debbie downer from the get go.

But yeah…… it seems to be a January tradition for the cowboys to choke in the playoffs.

**** the refs btw…..I hope they get aids after the game they called today. They didn't miss any calls against us and SF got away with A LOT.
Kashchei
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Kashchei said:

Whoa, Nostradomus. Got any stock tips?

Yeah, it will be the same song and dance next year too. But go ahead and drink Jerry's KoolAid
jtstanley4621
AG
Astounding number of penalties. McCarthy and Jerry deserve this
JW
AG
fire everyone. sell the team.
Valtrex11
Lol
DannyDuberstein
AG
They were within range at rhe 40. Incredibly dumb playcall
AggieKatie2
AG
1 - stupid CBs backing up 15 yards behind 1st down line....knew where it was going every time
2 - how hard is it for a DL NOT to tackle the OL
3- Who runs it with 14 seconds and not time outs

Stupid stupid stupid
Kashchei
AG
The Cowboys found a way to even out-Cowboy themselves
Sports-Ag
AG
Such a cowboys way to lose
Grapesoda2525
We let them convert way too many 3rd downs and gave them way too many first downs via penalty.

The refs called it way too tight for a playoff game, but it's whatever I guess.
Ag Natural
AG
This team looks poorly coached and yet somehow everyone thinks our assistants should be head coaches.
Macarthur
This game was lost in the first half by the offense. I'm out on K Moore. He's awful.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.